KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Did the Secret Service accidentally kill JFK?

Did the Secret Service accidentally kill JFK?
Started by: COG Veteran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Did the Secret Service accidentally kill JFK?

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11...compelling.html

JFK: The Smoking Gun just might change your mind about what happened that day. It changed my stance on this.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 01:29 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Did the Secret Service accidentally kill JFK?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COG Veteran
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11...compelling.html

JFK: The Smoking Gun just might change your mind about what happened that day. It changed my stance on this.

answer.NO.

all pure propaganda.Its just a rehashing of Bonar Menningers lies of Mortal Error.Menninger and this author are proven liars because the films taken that day show that ss agent seconds before the shots hit him and you can see that his gun never goes off or he ever slips.its just more disinformation to get people swayed away from the truth that the CIA did it and the secret service were in on it.the secret sevice violated all protocals that day.

they were out till the wee hours of the day till 3am in the morning getting drunk an offense they should have been jailed for as well as thier neglect that day.they destroyed and removed evidence yet none of them lost their jobs for their incompetence like they should have so people can forget them being just mere incompetent that day.

the secret service violated all protocals that day because kenendy had had an unlimited number of death threats that were issued to him in the prior weeks to visting dallas so for a hostile city like dallas where they had spat on and hit his friend ambassador stevens with a sign that was unheard of for them to violate the protocals they did.

examples.

1.they had no men riding the running boards of the back bumpers like they normally do.
2.they always have an advance team go and check buildings and manhole covers days in advance,none of that was done,that was unprecedented.
3.you dont slow the limo down to under 35mph and make that dangerous hairpin turn that slowed it down to 7mph or go past tall buildings with open windows.
4.you have men ready to jump at a moments notice anytime they see a man open an umbrella on the sidewalk.
5.also they committed treason because as soon as the shots ran out,according to kennedys friend senator ralph yarbrough who was riding with LBJ,a secret servicemen jumped on LBj and shielded him,yet kellerman the ss agent riding alongside the driver,did not do that with kennedy like he was suppose to.

He SHOULD have jumped in the back on top of kennedy way before the fatal head shot.He also did not pull out his gun like he is trained as well.
6.the driver Bill Greer-who had connections to the CIA,should have stepped on the gas and pulled away long before the fatal head shot rang out,Instead he violated protocal by stepping on the brakes coming to a complete stop.

as Kennedy entered dealy plaza,the crowds thinned out drastically.ithe thing thats a joke about the secret serice is before they came into dealy,they WERE riding the running boards of the back bumper,and they had the motorcyle men on BOTH sides of him flanking him against much LARGER crowds,and yet,when they came into dealy plaza and the crowds were much thinner and smaller,the motorcycle patrol officers flanked behind him instead of the sides like they were and the ss agents got off the running boards of the back bumper.

for a hostile city like dallas,agents go there in advance and have teams of men overlooking buildings and the minutes notice they see a window open,they are instructed to go up there and find out why that window is being open,they make sure they tell the city officials there are to be no open windows.

the secret service also destoyed the evidence in the limo.no conspiracy from the secret service? sure there wasnt.and Im going to be the next president of the united states as well.

also one of the police officers who was rushing to the picket fence because he believed the shots came from the grassy knoll,he confronted a man in a suit and when he asked that man to identify himself,he displayed credientals saying he was with the secret service.He took his word for it but afterwards,it didnt ring true because he wasnt dressed the way you would expect a SS agent to be dressed.He had dirty hands which agents dont have.

more importantly though,according to the records,all secret servicemen were all accounted for and none of them were on foot that very day.so who was impersonating them if they were all accounted for? the CIA obviously.

You should read Mark Lane one of the very first early critics of the warren commission and who tried to defend oswald,read his recent book THE LAST WORD.it explains all this.

Here is a link as well how the ss violated protocal that day.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/factsheet_vmp.html

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 9th, 2013 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 09:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Hmmmmm... You know your stuff pretty well. So much mystery...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 12:41 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats because I got obsessed withthe assassination after the movie JFK came out? have you seen that movie? thats a movie everybody should see in their life.that movie totally changed my life for the worse because I have never looked at the untied states of america the same way ever since i saw that movie.Its a 100 times more accurate to the truth on what actually happened than what the warren commissions version is thats for sure.

I have read over 200 books on the assassination and have been fortunate enough to meet an american history professor who has been researching the case ever since 1967.Its from all my talks with him over the years as well as reading books that I know as much as I do about the case.He doesnt just read books aboout it,he has gone out and interviewed DOZENS of witnesses that were there that day as well as interviewing many authoers of these assassiantion books.

the guy is like a computer.I asked him when I was wtaching the movie when they showed the scene of jack ruby talking to earl warren when he is saying-theres a whole new form of government thats about to take over. I said to him-did jakc ruby really say that? and he said-Yeah thats in the warren commission hearings,volume 5 verse 3.

I mean is that a computer or what? The guy is like a super genius.I cant believe how he knows where all this stuff is without even thinking about it. eek!

In the movie,you see a guy called mr x played by donald sutherland.His character is actually based on a real life person who served in the intelligence community named fletcher prouty.Prouty says he can identify men in that area of dealy plaza who were in the intelligence operations of covert operations for the CIA.

If prouty is telling the truth and theres no reason to believe he is not,what are those CIA intelligence officers doing there? to protect the president? the guys dead so i dont think so. also e howard hunt a CIA covert operations officer who did covert operations of rthe CIA under nixon when he was vice president under eisenhower,for years he dnedu he was in dallas that day,but on his deathbed confession,he confessed to his son that he WAS there in dallas that day as an operation to kill JFK.

prouty actually wrote a book all about how the CIA pulled off the assassination called THE SECRTE TEAM.here is some info on it and about fletcher prouty.

http://www.prouty.org/

http://www.prouty.org/

ALSO have you read Jim Marrs book CROSSFIRE,THE PLOT TO KILL KENNEDY? if not,please do do.in all the books i have read on it,i would say thats the BEST book on it and why i understand oliver stone used that book for his work when making the movie. smile

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 14th, 2013 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 06:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hmmmmm... You know your stuff pretty well. So much mystery...

I can see your new to this case obviously because you dont seem to be aware that all the dallas doctors who got to examine him before the secret service barged in and violated texas law taking the body away before an autopsy was performed,taking it away at gunpoint no less,that before they did,all the dallas doctors said the head wound was caused from an ENTRANCE wound from the front which neither oswald or that secret service agent could obviously have done. they also determined his neck wound was an entrance wound to the front as well,which backs up the claims of many witnesses who said they saw a gunman behind the picket fence firing a rifle,thats why in the films,you see the majority of the people running up the grassy knoll to the icket fence.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 07:36 PM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I've known about the assassination and theories for a while now but only decide to research into it recently. I've seen the autopsy photos and I clearly see the exit wound at the BACK of the head. Nothing now can convince me that Oswald was the assassin. Lol at people falling for that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 11:23 PM
Mr Parker

I've known about the assassination and theories for a while now but only decide to research into it recently. I've seen the autopsy photos and I clearly see the exit wound at the BACK of the head. Nothing now can convince me that Oswald was the assassin. Lol at people falling for that.

people who say that are either government paid shills-we even have one of them here that trolls this section from time to time,his user name starts with the letter J. or if they are not agents,then they are smoking crack. laughing

you should check out oliver stones movie JFK sometime.its 100 times closer to the truth on what actually happened than what the warren commission said. laughing

there was also a series that uses to air on the history channel called THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.very informative and well done.here check it out,this is a sample of it.you can order more hours of it on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgDxSUKLqc

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 22nd, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think they don't, but I also still find it hard to believe Oswald pulled this off all by himself. Frankly I don't know what the truth is, I don't think anyone ever will outside of those who were directly involved.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 10:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote