KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Living Tribunal vs Lucifer Morningstar

Who is the most powerful one?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Living Tribunal 23 53.49%
Lucifer 16 37.21%
Draw 4 9.30%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Living Tribunal vs Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: Thanos_THOTU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Living Tribunal vs Lucifer Morningstar

Both second only to the supreme being. - Who wins?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:27 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

lucifer wins, but not easily

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:34 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

i say draw - none can beat one another
i prefer LT but i still say a draw

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:08 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lucifer ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

LT vs L

In terms of feat: LT
In terms of statements by them: LT
In terms of statements by other: Draw
In terms of intelligence: LT

Last edited by Astner on Aug 26th, 2006 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:35 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah right

what feats
what are you talking about statements what statemens who's statements
intelligence. i dont see LT being so smart he would take down his own bosses armies like lucifer morningstar did to the presances.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:55 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Living Tribunal's little burning canary.
(please log in to view the image)
"The Phoenix KNOWS the Tribunal will NOT allow it...
Now isn't that sweet.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:58 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah right

what feats.

1. Nullifying the Infinity Gauntlet affect, while at the SAME time,

2. Recreating the Abstracts in an instant.

(Infinity Gauntlet punked the Ultimate Nullifier...the Ultimate Nullifier Remade the Multi-verse)...nuff said.

3. Authority over the IG

4. Transforming the Silver Surfer into a Universe for a moment.

5. or just Kubik's comments on LT:

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:05 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Thanks for the back up.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:07 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'd put it to a draw. Its all too vague.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:11 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

All Marvel's cosmic beings together faced Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, and lost. The Living Tribunal could have beaten him all by himself. Nuff' said.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:16 PM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Yah.. but who's beaten Lucifer?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:24 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah right says who he said im not sure if i can beat the IG by myself he said you wanna end up destroying earth ok but if not give me the IG he never said give them up now or die.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:29 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Warlock destroys the hierarchy of representitives, except for LT ofcourse.

With a gesture LT STOPS the IG ATTACK and RECREATES the Abstratcs

yeah right says who he said im not sure if i can beat the IG by myself

Point out for me, when and where did LT ever say that.

Here he DETERMINES whether he HAD the power or NOT, he EVIDENTLY knew he did.

After Warlock's "warning" of how powerful he was, LT STILL rules against him.

he said you wanna end up destroying earth ok but if not give me the IG he never said give them up now or die.

laughing

LT was referring to the Universe not just Earth.

Here LT acknowledges that it would take destroying this UNIVERSE in order to take the Gauntlet from Warlock, he's not hesitating, he's not feeling dubious about the outcome, he simply rather not have to obliterate a Reality (a Universe) to strip Adam of the IG.

They BOTH knew the outcome before it started.

Research, then post please.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:49 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

<Overkill>

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:48 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would seem that the LT does not have the power to beat Lucifer. Lucifer seems to be outside of the wrealth of God's Control persay. His will makes him outside of judgement. Which means that the lt can't really beat lucifer. I dont know if Lucifer has the power to beat God's judgement either. it's just a draw.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:51 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It would seem that the LT does not have the power to beat Lucifer. Lucifer seems to be outside of the wrealth of God's Control persay. His will makes him outside of judgement. Which means that the lt can't really beat lucifer. I dont know if Lucifer has the power to beat God's judgement either. it's just a draw.

Lucifer needed Michael's help to create a universe.
LT needs no ones help to do anything!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Lucifer needed Michael's help to create a universe.
LT needs no ones help to do anything!

The Lt can't really judge lucifer. His power comes from his ability to judge and set things right. We know how well beings like him and eternity do against beings who are outside of the wrealm of destiny. Lucifer just happens to be the most powerful being ever outside of judgment. Or at least the smartest. If lucifer can defy God, he can defy the lt. He can't beat the lt, but the lt can do nothing to stop lucifer or hurt him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:00 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Lt can't really judge lucifer. His power comes from his ability to judge and set things right. We know how well beings like him and eternity do against beings who are outside of the wrealm of destiny. Lucifer just happens to be the most powerful being ever outside of judgment. Or at least the smartest. If lucifer can defy God, he can defy the lt. He can't beat the lt, but the lt can do nothing to stop lucifer or hurt him.

For what he shown... He wouldent do a squat to LT.
LT knows everything, you cannot be smarter than him.

Thats why he say:

"Define law" insteed of "what the hell do you mean by law"?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:04 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
For what he shown... He wouldent do a squat to LT.
LT knows everything, you cannot be smarter than him.

Thats why he say:

"Define law" insteed of "what the hell do you mean by law"?

But your not arguing against my point. Lucifer is outside the wrealm of judgment. And can step in and out of realities just like the lt. Lucifer is more than likely smarter than the lt. the lt doesn't have the will or smarts to even challenge God. But lucifer doesn't have the power to mess with "what's right" cuz basically that is what the lt is. everything that is right and orderly and all of that. so they really just have to settle to leave each other alone.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:07 AM