KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Shadow's Game

Shadow's Game
Started by: Raytron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raytron

Shadow's Game

Adventures of Sam and friends in world of Gaia

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:55 AM
Raytron is currently offline Click here to Send Raytron a Private Message Find more posts by Raytron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raytron

Character sheet:

Name: Samantha Waterson (Sam)
Family: Mother, Father
Hair: black. Neck length
Eyes: brown
Skin: tan
Height: 5,5
Special trait; none
Uniform: blue dress shirt knee length black skirt. 1 star button on collar. black Flats.
Story relation: narrator main character

Name: Julie Amethyst
Family: Mother, father, tin sisters (sisters who are twins not her twins)
Hair: purple short neck length
Eyes: one blue, one red
Skin: light toned
Height: 5,0
Special trait: Duel element master
Uniform: blue dress shirt tucked in to short skirt. Thigh high socks. black Flats. Black sweater 3star button on sweater
Story relation: Sam’s best friend. Known each other since kindergarten.

Name: Jake Marlon
Family: Mother, Older brother
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Skin: light
Height: 5,7
Special trait: Male Mage
Uniform: blue dress shirt. Black dress pants. Blue tie. 2 star button on tie
Story relation: Sam’s other best friend. Holds secret love for her

Name: Dark Creation
Family: ???
Hair: black shaved head
Eyes: ???
Skin: dark toned
Height: 6,2
Special trait: speed
Uniform: black dress pants. Blue dress shirt. unbuttoned sweater. With rolled up sleeves. Head headphones, bridge covering eyes
Story relation: New guy ,Jake love rival, trouble maker

Name: Light Destruction
Family: father mother, Older brother
Hair: white
Eyes: ???
Skin: light
Height: 6,2
Special trait: Strength
Uniform: blue dress shirt. Black dress pants. Black tie Buttoned, black sweater visor.
Story relation: Dark rival, Julie Love Interest, MR. Fix it

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 03:02 AM
Raytron is currently offline Click here to Send Raytron a Private Message Find more posts by Raytron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raytron

PROLOGUE
In the year 3000 a meteor strike hits earth causing the tilt of the planet off its old 23.5 degree axis, to a new one at a 47 degrees. The tip of Sothern hemisphere is now always facing the sun and the tip of the northern hemisphere is free of light. The shaking of the earth during the celestial body’s tilting shook all large land masses in to one. With many dead and only smaller buildings being able to handle the quake, civilization it self started over. Technology aided the new world greatly. They were able to re construct transmitter towers and cultivate the new terrain. With this world wide connection the people formed an new government and renamed the land Gaia after their god. They trough away any racial titles and all became Gaians. The peoples new civilization grew rapidly it was only 200 years before they had a working system for transportation, politics, economy, and working unions. For 1000 years the world grew beyond its old stat and entered the futuristic era that was once dreamed about. All was peaceful as people of all types worked for a better tomorrow.
The new earth had very new areas to explore, new mountains new caves new valleys. Many scientist ventured to the lands testing rock samples to see how the land has change. Checking if mount Everest has grown and how much. If the new mountains were submerged several hundred or several thousand feet below sea level before its rise. Then two most notable areas were the Two poles. The artic now even colder than the Antarctic ever was. And the Antarctic being the hottest place on the planet. Giving it some thought the government named the places, ring of fire and Ring of ice, as the two areas had a circular circumference. With their current technology scientist couldn’t venture close to the new lands. The flaming ring melting all that got close due to the suns constant rays, and the icy ring freezing even the most insulated of robots. many few years after trying to venture to these rings the people nearly gave up as each respective ring got colder or hotter. As they rings were forgotten things went on normally. The new world and its secrets recorded, technology advancing even further. In the year 6000 this wasn’t the case. A thick red color marched across the sky from the south on March 3rd. The government confused sent investigation aircrafts to find out the cause. In seconds it was shot down and the red hue came crashing down to land. Weird creatures attacked innocents, having no army the government was at a loss, the people of Gaia were at the monster’s mercy. The rampage of the beasts seemed never ending they marched and flew across Gaia destroying everything. They headed strait up to the north, any thing no in their way was left alone. The flying beasts carried brutish ones on their backs, and the swiftest ones ran like lightning. It only took 2 days for the beast to destroy thousands of years of work. That even was given the title The Day the Sky was Blood Red They reached all the way to the Ring of Ice with in those to days and they were surprisingly able to enter it. It was quiet for 10 hours after the beast had entered the ring. The people wondering if they would come back. The beast did but not in the way that Gaia had expected. They were chased out, bye blue humanoid beings. They repelled easily. The monsters were weakened from the cold and they rushed off to their warm haven. The blue men took 2 days to push them all back they also restored our cities to the original state. Before they left the bestowed a defense mechanism upon the people granting the ability to use what is now called magic, they even spread the magic to the planet it self changing animals and plants creating new species. This Event is called The Blue March. In those 4 days the people of Gaia when to hell and back the two events are now marked as the most historical and scientific even ever.
Magic has really influenced the community, as well as the government. Smaller groups of people have dedicated their lived to mastering certain powers. Suck has creating using fire and moving earth. These groups are called guilds, there is a guild for every type of mastery of magic even ones for duel and tri magic masters. The beast now title demons attack regularly, But the people of Gaia are ready for them. The government has developed towns closer to the flaming ring for military use. These huge cities are centered around schools were preteens are taught to use their great powers at an early age. Master sorcerer claim its is easier to learn skills and how to apply them at a younger age so adult warriors already know a range of skills before real battle. Also using magic as a power source had advanced technology. New armor is now able to be summoned and used to channel powers. The planet is forever changed.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 03:03 AM
Raytron

YEAR 7000
Hey my name is Sam I am an absolutely normal girl. The only special thing about me is how normal I am. I guess the fact I go to Sahara Invention’s School of the Arts, one of the most famous boarding schools in all of Gaia, is also special. it’s a school were we learn the most advanced techniques, from the age of 10, before we go out in the world as adult sorcerers. It’s also the first school ranks students by a star system. The better star grades get more allowance. There are 4 ranks 1 star 2 star 3 star and special star. 1-3 stars are just normal students. 1 stars being the most normal like me. 1 star kids can use enhancement magic, the most you can do with this is become super strong or fast. 2 stars summon golems, a much more abnormal magic, its like the essence of being a mage. The special kids are 3 stars, they can control the elements. 3 stars create things from nothing, like if they’re are an earth element user they can make stairs and houses. The super special kids are the Special Stars, they are those who are way higher than the normal kids and they get sent to do on the field studies and get more on hands fight training. To be a special star you have to far exceed in any ability even if it’s just enhancement magic. It’s so rare for someone to become a special star that each class is only allowed to have one student of that level. If the class has more then one the second student is transferred to another class. In total there are 12 classes and my class is the only one with out a SS and because of this we are not allowed to enter certant ranking tornaments, but one day ill be a SS and be noticed. For now im just normal in a world of abnormal.

Last edited by Raytron on Dec 7th, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 10:43 PM
Raytron

CHAPTER 1-arrivel
It’s early morning, Sam reaches out to turn off her alarm clock. she gets out of bed, showers, grabs breakfast and heads off to school. she sit in her seat and drifts back to sleep. A girl runs over to Sam’s desk screaming. “Sam Sam Sam wake up wake up I got news.” Sam looks up. “What do you want Julie.” Julie continues. “There will be two new students.” “SO?” Sam replies. “Why does it matter if we get two new students?” “THERE GUYS DUR” Julie shouts. “Normally I’d be all giddy with you but I had a bad dream. It was a very nerve racking one.” Sam sighs. “Oh.” Julie says while putting her arm around Sam. A boy appears behind them. “What dream was it exactly?” The girls jump in shock. “Jake don’t do that” Sam says angrily. “Ok ok ok” Jake repeats. “What Dream did you have Sam?” Sam sighs once more. “Its long you don’t want to hear it” Sam lays back down. “I do want to hear it, now tell.” Jake commands. “Fine.” Sam remembers her horrible nightmare and begins to tell the others of her dream. “It’s not so long ago I am 10 and I am at home. It was raining hard outside, it got harder and harder. It is late maybe 2 A.M, I here a crash and leave my room to go see what it was. I open the door and see a figure with Glowing red eyes. I try to use Water Magic, but it fails be cause I wasn’t fast enough, he then pushes me away with air magic. I’m on my bedroom floor as the figure walks toward me. I keep trying the water attack but I’m so afraid I cant concentrate. Out of fear I back my self into a corner, he kneels in front of me. Its so dark that even close up he is shadowed He started to say something but I don’t remember what he said because I was only thinking about if I was going to die. He raised his had to my face and it started to glow, as I screamed I realized I was waking up in my bed.. That is normally when I really do wake up” Sam looks down at her desk depressed “That is very creepy” Jake says “when exactly did you start to have such a dream” “It was the same night my best friend left town.” Sam replies “Why have that dream now” Julie asked. “I don’t really know, its almost like the person in the dream has gotten closer to me” Sam says “But that’s impossible it was just a dream” “well don’t think about it Much just enjoy the fact we get two new faces to our lovely class” Julie says trying to cheer up the upset Sam.
The 1st bell rings. Homeroom starts and the class settles down, but there are some mutterings here and there “OK class let me introduce the new students.” Said Ms. Home. Two tall guys walked in they were almost exactly the same but exactly different. The 1st one was a lighter toned Gaian from the north. He was guy with a serious face and he had a large broad sword on his back, his eyes were covered by a visor. The second was a darker toned Gaian form right here in the south. He had with a creepy smile, he was wearing head phones and the bridge connecting the speakers acted as shades as they covered his eyes yet letting him see. His weapon was a black katana that he had on waist. The lighter tone guy spoke 1st “Hello I’m Light Destruction of the holy order” His tone was high and might “I know destruction is very weird of some one of the order. Oh I’m getting ahead of myself for those who don’t know the order is a group who believe that magic should be pure just like the blue men who save us so long ago. I have come to this school to learn all that I can and become the highest rank in the order.” “That’s… lovely HEHE” Said the second with a Joking sarcastic tone, “I am….DARK…. yea Dark Creation ...HEHE of the dark union. We devote out time to mastering dark demonic magic. Just like my… companion HEHE… and of course all of you I want to ascent to the top ranks of my guild. I hope you all… welcome us to your school HEHE.” Dark takes a slight bow and light salutes. “That was very interesting Any questions for the new kids.” Said Ms. Home. “If not you guess can talk amongst your selves for the rest of the period.” “Well isn’t this… Lovely HEHE” said dark as he walked to one of the empty seats. “our 1st day and we get a…free period HEHE” “That’s a very nice catch phrase you got their dark” said light “do you always laugh like that” “You’ll have to ...listen to find out HEHE” The class soon crowed the two guys asking all sorts of questions. Only few students didn’t join the crow and even their conversations were about the new guys. “I might be crazy but I have this feeling that dark has his eyes on me” Sam said to Jake and Julie “Yea right” said Jake. “You can’t even see the guy’s eyes only those headphones” “well that’s why it’s a feeling, Also its feels very CREEPY” Sam said a bit too loud. The class didn’t take notice, but Ms. Home was glaring at Sam “I still feel his eyes on me its like he‘s seen a ghost when he saw me.” Sam shivers. “He’s talking to the crowd he’s surely not looking at you” said Julie “so calm down your crazy.” “HEHE” said dark who snuck up behind Sam. She yelled and fell out of her seat. Dark caught her While she fell, he held her up off the ground. “you don’t get up on ...my account HEHE” Dark smiled at Sam “…That smile is creepy” I said “Your breaking my…heart HEHE” Dark said jokingly “you are very…special, how did you know I was looking at you” The crowed slowly realized the one of the answers to their questions disappeared. “WOW how did he get over there” said a random kid “My… secret HEHE” Dark replied. “Now tell me how you...knew” Dark’s smile became normal, and Sam actually found the situation she was in Romantic in a way . “hehe…..I mean I just knew ok so can you put me down, I have a fear of heights.” Sam said shyly “That’s…cute HEHE” Dark replied while his creepy smile came returned. “I bet you don’t like the… attention you’re getting now anyway not that you… realize it.” “What attention” Sam said as dark put me down. Then she realized they were the center of attention. The entire class was wrapped up in their conversation, Sam blushed, “Um well nothing to see here go back to your business and use the free time the best you can.” Sam stated trying to divert the crowd. “I will find out...how you knew” Dark walked away towards his seat. “HAHA that was some commotion you caused. And all be cause a girl caught you in stalker mode.” Light said with a grin “well looks light the White Knight has a sense of…Humor HEHE.” dark replied in a friendly tone. The class has gone back to asking the guys questions, some about Sam. “So did you just get a new boyfriend with out our knowing” Jake said to Sam with a chuckle. Sam smacked him.
The school day continued as normal, the two new students adapted to every class well. They were very studious and attentive in every class, lunch came and they were surrounded again this time by the other classes students. They were the talk of the grade as the cohort hasn’t had a new student since it started in the 5th and now almost 9th grades here are 2 new faces. The lunch period seemed to fly bye as every one enjoyed the company of the new guys. It was finally time for the physical training class. The boys separated them selves from the girls, the males all carried swords. The girls held staves. The two teachers lead the class to a large field. “I know that normally we would separate but this time we shall keep the class together.” said Ms. K while Mr. J finished off the announcement. “We are going to have a tournament, you all will be pared up in boy/girl pairs. This is tournament is going to help you learn how to sync up with your mage or cleric partners.” “Every one pare up know.” yelled Ms. K “Sam lets pare up” said Jake Immediately. “sure why not…but wont you lose with such a normal girl” Sam replied. “your not normal your weird your super weird” Jake said trying to cheer up Sam. “um thanks on second thought ill go find some one else” Sam stated not trying to hurt Jake’s feelings any more than needed. “Julie who you paring up with.” “I’m with light.” Julie said holding on to light’s arm. “why light?” asked Sam. “Because he is the new guy, We 3 stars Should look out for those of lower levels” Julie replied with a beaming smile. “well then as a lower level ill seek some one strong as my partner.” Sam said as she walked trough a crowd. She walked up to Dark and asked. “be my partner” “sure…why not?” replied Dark. “wont your boyfriend be…mad at you for not paring with him” “ I don’t have one silly” Sam said calmly. Mr. K began to shout. “ ok Ms. K and I have written down your partner choices and have matches set up. This tournament will be a slandered elimination with 8 starting matches, Armor up now because were about to begin.” with the snaps of fingers, guys became fully armored knights and girls donned robes with protective enchantments. “First match will be IN/FO vs. WE/AR” shouted Ms. K, The teams took their positions and with the Blowing of a whistle the match began. It was an exciting fight the teams fighting their hardest. The look on Dark’s said that he was impatient for his own turn “this looks…Fun” were his last words be fore he was totally focused on the epic battle.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 10:54 PM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:46 AM
Rookwood is currently offline Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote