KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » arent you sad of ending harry potter?

arent you sad of ending harry potter?
Started by: kiana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kiana
HOGWART'S head girl

Sleep arent you sad of ending harry potter?

im really sad because of ending this film cause every summer i waited to by hp dvd but now i know that its finished forever sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 06:11 AM
kiana is currently offline Click here to Send kiana a Private Message Find more posts by kiana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I reckon I'm awesome for ending HP. Kid had it coming.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 11:39 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiana
HOGWART'S head girl

my problem is that i liked the hp films the best but now there isnt a film that i can see Emma watson in it cause Emma is my beloved actressbig grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 02:36 PM
kiana is currently offline Click here to Send kiana a Private Message Find more posts by kiana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

She's pretty awesome. I'm sure we'll see her around again.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 04:03 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiana
HOGWART'S head girl

yes i heard that she is playing a new film but she loves the fashion more than acting sad

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 11:57 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Well fashion is her dream job. She should follow her dreams.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 12:00 PM
kiana
HOGWART'S head girl

i think you're right but her fans like to see her in films and she should care for them wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 02:11 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah I guess.

She sure is a better actress than most of the women I've seen grace the screen lately.

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 12th, 2011 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 06:07 PM
IAMKaren

Made me sad that HP already ended. No more movies OR books to look forward to. HP has been a part of my childhood.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 02:52 AM
IAMKaren is currently offline Click here to Send IAMKaren a Private Message Find more posts by IAMKaren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayjaykirby

Not really.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 09:59 PM
jayjaykirby is currently offline Click here to Send jayjaykirby a Private Message Find more posts by jayjaykirby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It is really sad. Me and my sister feel the same after seeing the last HP at the movies. And I had not yet bought the dvd but I am still sad that it is all over. It leaves an empty feeling in my stomach.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 03:20 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I don't feel sad. All good things must come to an end, and Harry Potter went out completed, and the series went out on a high note.

If it had to end [and it did] then I'm glad it ended this way, both books and movies.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 12:47 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eyebuck108

yes i'm sad, but Harry Potter did not die. Instead of killing Harry, Voldemort's Avada Kedavra killed the piece of his own soul that was attached to Harry and that made him the seventh Horcrux. ... Harry had a choice at "King's Cross"; he could head back to the world of the living and try to make a difference, or he could "take a train".

Old Post May 17th, 2020 07:42 PM
eyebuck108 is currently offline Click here to Send eyebuck108 a Private Message Find more posts by eyebuck108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
june20211

I really like the books, so watching the movies usually just makes me mad about all the things the movies changed/left out/did wrong.

My favorite Harry potter film is Fantastic Beasts, since it's an original story and I can just enjoy the film set in one of my favorite fictional universes without my brain constantly comparing what happened in the books to what's happening on the screen.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2021 07:13 AM
june20211 is currently offline Click here to Send june20211 a Private Message Find more posts by june20211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote