KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Hero High 3: A New World

[i]Seven months have passed since the Heroes and Strike Force discovered Issac behind the deaths of several students. He later kidnapped another student and SF member, Lucian, for his own personal plot. SF, along with a few Heroes, tracked him to Russia and went to rescue him. They succeded, but just barely. Issac wasn't heard from again.

Then end of the school year brought about more change than anyone could think possible. There were SF members who were graudating, Heroes who were leaving, students going crazy, etc... But what was the most shocking of all of these was the fact that the government had called off its interferrence with the school. This was only because a team of Heroes helped quail a governmental overthrow. They were in the Heroes debt.

Over the summer, that debt was called upon. Due to the increase of super beings, referred to as "supers", inquiring to join the school, the Heroes asked for more schools to be built. They were granted this request but conditions applied. They had to prove to the various governments involved with the project that it would be of a great help to have another school built. They were assigned to be the protectors of every super that attended the school as well as protect the school itself. Only then would a new school be built. And to make sure things were being ran smoothly, a government official named Julien Jacobs was assigned to work with the Heroes and relay info back to the governments.

The RP starts off at the newly remodeled school. Everyone is aware of the conditions for the new school to be built and conscience of the governments roles and frequent appearances at the school. If everything goes as planned, the new school is scheduled to be built at the end of the year.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 09:02 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Kaida is quiet, she doestn have alot to say about this incident.

Bonnie is sitting in her new room, she sighs abit, her door is open she blames herself for rock having togo to the insanity asylum

Rock slams shoulder first into the wall, then falls to her knees. "WHY THE HELL CANT I ****ING DIE!!!" She screams, frustrated, and violent, if she can attack in any way she will. (if you want you can respond if not its fine)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 01:34 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was outside finishing his packing in his new room he readied his training "I have to get use to my new powers its been a few months since i have used my Aura Overdose he opened his bag and pulled out 60 pound weights and put them on his wrist and ankles "I'm ready to start" Hitosu powered up to his Aura Overdose state "Ok my normal body can't carry this but with this I can take a step further I must learn to preserve my aura" Hitosu lashed out attacks in the air he was swift in his Aura Overdose state Hitosu was a boy traumatized by this attack in an incident a few months back he realized this was the move ending his parents life he now controls over with no hesitation but it has been awhile since he used this technique he then slammed an attack to he ground causing a small quake "Theres still more with this form that I can do I know this isn't my limit" Hitosu sat down and removed his weights and went into a Meditated pose

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:23 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Harkin was sitting int he grass outside of the school. She had an old book from her world laying open in her lap. Her eyes scanned over the pages. She was getting ready for her class, and to take Sams training to the next level. She had no idea what she was going to teach the kids about.

Vixen was laying in her bedroom listening to the Pixies on her ipod. She was deep in thought. New school year, a kinda new school. She wondered how long it would take before someone would come along and ruin this one. God she needed a smoke. She rolled onto her stomach and looked back down at her books. "I hate school.."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:24 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

'How many schools have I worked at now?' Andrew Brok thought to himself as he prepared for his morning combat lesson. 'Well, just the one' he answered himself, and he paced the grassy area he had chosen for the day - He never like to have combat class in the same location twice in a row. 'But this place has been rebuilt so many times I can't even recognise it. And then there's the government.'
The government, of course, had been crawling all over the place like insects. It was all 'numbers' this and 'permissions' that, nowdays. How the hell was a teacher supposed to get things done in these conditions? Andrew sighed, and continued his work. On the upside, Jane was supposed to be back today. On top of her duties as the school's sword master, the speedster was using her talents to the full, flying from continent to continent to assist with the development of every new hero school across the world. Unlike Andrew, and most teachers, Jane believed fully that the government were doing the right thing, and she was starting to trust them.

Leon Astra was considered by many students at Hero High to be the 'next Lance Donovan'. Leon, of course, felt that he didn't deserve such blind praise. Leon was a a natural - There was no denying that he was good. However, being compared the to principal, and one of the most powerful heroes the world had ever seen was a bit much. It mad the seventeen year old feel uneasy, being compared in such a way. Sure, he had performed well in Russia, and because of that, he had been promoted to the student leader of strikeforce, but now he suddenly had extreme expectations to live up to, and, if he was honest with himself, he knew he couldn't do it.
Leon contemplated this all during his training. Despite his success in Russia, he knew he still had a long way to go when it came to improving himself. With his eyes closed, he began practising, creating a small shockwave - no bigger than a basketball - in the air in front of him. There was a time when he would not have been able to hold this form for more than a few seconds, but now he had moved on to something far more difficult. Concentrating as hard as he could, Leon began changing the shape of the shimmering shockwave hanging in the air. First it was round, but now it was contorting until it resembled a hand. Feeling the seat drip over his closed eyelids, Leon kept going, changing the shape every few seconds, from a box, to an animal, to a bigger animal, then back to a ball. This continued for some time until, when the pressure really started getting to Leon, he accidently let go and the resulting explosion knocked him backwards. Despite the pain, he was relatively satisfied. He had lasted five minutes longer than the last time he practised. He got up slowly, checking for any major injuries. Having none, he decided he had better head of for the morning's lesson. Leon started making more shockwaves, this time around his feet. Then he released, jumping at the same time. With his bike wrecked, he had spent months working on this technique. It was like a form of super jump, only with far greater control. Leon bounded quickly and easily towards the building where his class was.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:30 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

James was walking around the school rather aimlessly, just pacing on a really large scale, he was in a thought trace when he almost tripped over Harkin, by almost i mean his foot hit her, he started to fall over but caught himself and hopped on one foot a few times to gain his balance he turned around to her.
"sorry...are you alright?" he asked a little worried

Weston was laying on his bed, smoke rising from his mouth had his in hands and was plucking out the intro of Feel Good Inc. while thinking humming the beat in his head, the amp was plugged in and on, turned way up.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:39 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Leon made it roughly halfway to the building before his phone started vibrating. That wasn't good news. This was a special phone granted by the school. It picked up disturbances from police radios and silent alarms around the city, forcing Leon and strikeforce into action. Leon landed from his jump and checked his phone. 'Club Thunder?' he though incredulously. Last he checked that place could take care of itself. He didn't even think it was on the phone's list of crime hotspots.
He sighed, then he closed the message and accessed the school's broadcast system, cutting off all sound related devices in the process. This was a precaution set in mostly for people like Weston, who's music was so loud they couldn't possibly hear the message.
"Strikeforce! Equipment room, now!" Leon announced. The equipment room was built specifically for strikeforce - A huge room that contained all kinds of gadgets that would be useful for whatever kind of mission they planned. This was also where the school's jet was parked, along with an assortment of other vehicles. In this case, Leon knew they needed very little equipment, but It was also a chance for strikeforce to mobilize and hear out the mission briefing.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Bennu entered the room with purpose, followed shortly after by Pryce. Neither had really been in any kind of school before, what with Pryce being homeschooled and Bennu just drifting for most of her life. Pryce looked around, amazed at the comfort the school could apparently afford."Looks to be a nice place," Bennu said. "I'm glad we could get a room together."
Pryce smiled weakly. "Well, how could they refuse after you told them what could happen if we got separated?" he asked quietly, fiddling with his ring. Its warm touch never ceased to calm him, but it was nothing compared to actually being with Bennu.
"It would only be a small crater," Bennu insisted, laughing. After a moment of thought, she grabbed Pryce' hand, and dragged him out of the room. At the contact, Pryce felt the warth that always surrounded Bennu, and he knew she could feel his cold, draining touch. "Come on," she said suddenly, with a smile that suggested she knew what he was thinking. "Let's check this place out, and see what we can find."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:32 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Ben was nervous. He didn't trust this set up as far as he could throw it. And he had no doubt in his mind that he could throw it pretty far. But so far, no one did anything suspicious. In fact, the whole was going just as he and the rest of the team hoped.

A few weeks after the school was complete, the new students came in droves. There were bus loads of little kids, teenagers and adults. Most of the adults looked at the Heroes with disbelief. Janet said that many of them didn't believe that a group so young could achieve what was tasked on them. Jordan and Jane both brushed it off and Andrew said that they just needed to show them what they were capable of.

It was almost split down the middle with the parents and families. Almost half of them had faith that the Heroes could do what they said they could do. The other half, however, had the government on speed dial. There was one reason that they allowed their children to enroll in Hero High, now being referred to as The Academy of Higher Learning; they didn't want their kids and family to become a target. Ben felt this with each parent or spouse he interviewed. He vowed to himself that he would do everything in his power to make sure this whole thing worked.

Simon on the other hand was at peace. He wasn't stressed out like almost everyone else. He looked at as a mutual thing. The Heroes wouldn't make a move until the government did something out of order and vice versa. Or at least that was what he thought.

Back in his dimension, his mate, N'Xsus was running things just as capable as Simon was able to. There were no attempted uprisings, the people were taken care of and Simon was present every chance he had the time. Things were going pretty good for him, right now. But he wasn't an idiot. He knew that as soon as they got to comfortable, things would cave. And that was why he wasn't worried. He wouldn't get too comfortable and most of the team was walking on eggshells. They'd be ready for whatever came their way.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:19 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam was sneaking back into school after sneaking out early in the morning. She had been sneaking out a lot lately and surprisingly no one has said anything, she suppressed as much as her energy as she could so the teachers wouldn't freak. After showing her ninja skills and entering the school, she teleported to the shadows along the walls, she had to be in Mr. Brok's combat class soon but she had to see Harkin before the say started. Sam looked out into the grassy areas and saw Harkin and James, shadows engulfed the girl and she disappeared reappearing in back of Harkin sitting down on the ground, "good morning guys," she said with a big smile.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:23 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Harkin didnt look up at either of them. James didnt hurt her so she ignord it. If he id hurt her, she would have beat him. "Where did you go Sam?" She said as she turned the page. She finally look up at James. "Good morning."

Vixen got bored. She followed the music until she arrived outside of Westons room. She didnt need to knock. She walked in and laid down on his bed. "Hey." She licked his cheek. It was her own way of saying hello.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:41 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu sensed Sam's aura he went to the direction where Sam was noticing it was her he then went to her and wave "Hey Sam how's it been" he then noticed "Hi i'm Hitosu and your name is "Hitosu took out his hand"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 05:00 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam combed the grass with her hands, Harkin's question caught her off guard. So they do know I'm going off campus...guess I can't suppress my energy after all. "Uh.." was all the teen managed to say but then Hitosu. "Hey Hit!" Sam quickly put all her attention on Hitosu, the kid really saved her this time. "Wow, its getting late." Sam looked at the invisible watch on her wrist, "We should get going, wouldn't want our super powered teachers waiting," Sam said giggling nervously. Sam got up quickly and ran over to Hitosu and grabbed his hand and pulled him a long, "we don't want to be late, bye Harkin, bye James," she said not knowing if they wanted everyone to know that they were her parents.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 05:32 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was being dragged along with Sam pulling him he thought *Every time i get a word to her I get dragged typical Sam oh well* Hitosu then started following along "Did I miss something what happened and who were those two"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 05:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

james nudged harkin "watch this," he whispered, "come back safely sweetie! your mom and i worry!" he called out to her with a chuckle and nudged harkin again.
Weston blew more smoke out as he played the bass, "hey love, hows it going?"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 06:13 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Just a couple more years...And I can finally live on my own somewhere."

Ricardo sat on the edge of his bed, looking around his dorm room, all renovated past the engineering and constructive architectural technology that can not be offered to just anyone. This was more like it and after all that has occurred for the past years, he felt a bit discouraged for the past year. The fact that he has failed his comrades caused him to not only flunk the entire year, but he had to stay back. He not only disrespected Janet, his assigned teacher who could have developed him into a power house telepath, but he let himself down and the critics who believed in him to be the future's dependent hope along with the other students. But now Ricardo has nothing...He once started with nothing...then he had everything...now he has nothing.

The pressure of all that has occurred that year really caused him to consider such immense danger beyond anything he has ever seen. And when he thought Donny was the worst. He was glad that Donny has left the school. Last time he has ever seen Donny, was in the Pintar dimension. To this day, Ricardo believe a flawed time paradox caused Donny to dissapear as if he never existed. Or maybe he is out there, hiding under cover. Revealing Donny to the government officials would only cause the school to implode. Donny has built an underground time bomb below the school years ago, but Ricardo still wonders if it is still there. Still, Ricardo did not want to take the chances and ruin it for everybody. He had to get Donny out of this school before he "Accidentally" keeps injuring/hurting people. He has already done so three times.

Ricardo get's up and walks across his room, towards the shoes next to the door, puts them on, and walks out of the room through the passage that was already open for him to exit as he then used a telekenetic pull to close it back shut. He was willing to give a few tours to the newbies. He can read them from a mile away and ever since he entered this school, he felt the need to help people...This school has really changed his character and personality from a childish, class clown into a mature, humorist, confident young man.

It was time to take the opportunity to start over...He will have to fix the mistakes he has made...There was no more time to lose.

~~~~~~~~~~

Donny sat on the passenger side of his designated van as he looked through the glass at the renovations done to the building, and he was actually impressed by the technology engineers and scientist have perpetuated within a year. Donny began considering the amount government must have spent for such a quick project, especially for something so advanced beyond the comprehension of modern humans. Donny watched as these worldwide abroad students drove or passed through a secure fence with government hired security personnel keeping the entire area locked by frisking each student with the latest shockproof metal detectors as if they were searching for a dangerous target. These men and women were all armed heavily with gadgets, large weaponry and covered in bulletproof, shockproof, metallic suits with helmets in case any of there heroes were crazy enough to rebel. Donny would love to brutally abuse any student who dares to challenge his pact.

However, Donny knew these students wouldn't ruin this opportunity over nothing. As dangerous as they are, the real danger here is the government's top secret plan to spread it's marketing beyond all competition and putting their own economy in danger to the point of bankruptcy. All was at stake here and using the excuse of planning to enlist students as members of a "Strike Force" upon graduation is a political scheme conducted by the same hungry dogs who are really taking control of the national defenses into fighting war for their own sake. Their own insatiable greed...a flawed characteristic that can easily reel the person into total submission for it. These were the same individuals who have funded to these secret anarchist parties that would benefit them...the same people who have dragged down every other party for years, keeping the civilians scared from voting for a change...The same people who have invested for the rich and never for the poor, based on differences and lack of trade to give...The same people who have kept the agendas in tact across the worldwide media for the people to buy in unimportant news while thousands of soldiers are dying everyday in war...the same people who have took advantage of foreign affairs in order to take over, convert, and steal...the same people who proposed a "depopulation" scheme to create more room for a "better world". The same people who believe the world should go under one religious code and wish death upon those who believe differently, along with the same sect of people who have turned their own government against other foreign nations based on something so trivial and superstitious as god...Overall, it sure won't be long before these civilized, prestige figures begin to go at it...

Donny did not care about anyone though...he only cared about taking advantage of this flawed government and benefiting his goal to rule the world through a realistic retrospect. Taking over the government. In a matter of five-six years, he has started plenty of gang related wars and civil wars. His claim to success is all thanks to the puppets in the political branches who have made it all possible in keeping him in total control of these developing nations suffering from drug wars, gang violence, prostitution, trafficking, poverty, scarcity, lack of medical funding for the sick, and corruption. Donny knew being a criminal was a role none would consider but more of a political mentor and co worker to these leaders and state officials across a part of the hemisphere. Hiding his cover was natural to him, especially as a normal government official with superior knowledge of how things work, especially as a weak UN official. Look at the madness they have allowed throughout the years as they tried to help out...

Donny had to get rid of this school....It was totally in the way of his major infrastructure and letting the program proceed will put the entire plot in danger of being exposed to the public and soon to these super humans who can literally create a bloodbath upon Donny's organizations. Ever since the proposal of the UN's involvement, Donny knew a place as a government official will only secure his cover further from being concluded as "Donny". He felt that this was his opportunity to shine.

Donny unlocks the car door and opens the door open, getting himself off as he begins walking away from the van and on towards the school. He showed his badge to another government official who walked by him as he headed for the entrance. He can already sense the potential in these students...but it was time to find the culprits and take those same allies down one by one...starting with the staff members.

"It's time for a little class reunion now." Donny uttered softly as he walked through the entrance.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 12:00 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Anthony walks into the building, he stopped watching rock for a few hours and now she hasnt been seen by him, he walks into the school, and stands just inside the door "WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE" he yells loudly, intending to get everyones attention.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:16 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
Anthony walks into the building, he stopped watching rock for a few hours and now she hasnt been seen by him, he walks into the school, and stands just inside the door "WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE" he yells loudly, intending to get everyones attention.
Just in time for Donny to show up at the disruption made by Anthony in the crowded entrance, he walked up to him from behind and shoved him forward and stood, awaiting for him to turn around to face Donny to respond.

"Yeah? What do you want? And how about you keep your voice down and show a little decency by not being lazy and looking for the guidance yourself before I write down a negative report and keep this school from receiving more infrastructure whereas the blame will all be on your ass."

Donny said in a cold tone while showing his badge in attempt at intimidation of authority and maybe to answer questions for this kid. He knew he couldn't write a negative report to the government based on unoffcially loud public speaking. He was just trying to bluff the student into fear. His first day as a government official and he was already abusing power. The reason being he did not sense any authority personnel around him to get in the way. He crossed him arms, not only awaiting a response but a reaction.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:23 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Anthony glares "Two things. One, Im here for my sister. Two, that hunk of junk isnt going to stop me. Now, who the hell is in charge here!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:29 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
Anthony glares "Two things. One, Im here for my sister. Two, that hunk of junk isnt going to stop me. Now, who the hell is in charge here!"
Donny smirked at the nerve of this student, or whoever this was. Donny was just going to answer in the most common way for such an obvious question.

"Well i'm in charge, isn't that why I asked for the questions? What do you want, and maybe I can help you out here. Your sister? Don't know, but i'll let her know you are looking for her."

Donny said with a calm tone to his voice this time, maintaining the smirk on his face.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:35 PM