KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » For The Record

For The Record
Started by: LetItBeKnown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LetItBeKnown

For The Record

This Is Nuclear Winter Returning To State Some Facts.

Jesus is Christ is God Is The Holy Spirit As One God. The Only God. The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit, As One. Always And Forever. Amen.

Jesus Christ Is My Lord And My Savior. He Died On The Cross For All Of Our Sins, And He Was Resurrected On The Third Day By The Father. The Father Who Is Also The Son, And The Holy Spirit, As One. Amen.

The Bible Is The Only Book A Person Ever Need To Guide Them Through Life. It Is The Word Of God In Written Form. A Person Can Look To Other Sources To Gain Knowledge, Insight, And Perspective, But Nothing Could Ever Compare To The Holy Bible. Amen.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 12:50 PM
LetItBeKnown is currently offline Click here to Send LetItBeKnown a Private Message Find more posts by LetItBeKnown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is jaden101 returning to state some facts.

Capitalizing every word in not necessary.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 02:10 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Re: For The Record

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LetItBeKnown

Jesus is Christ is God Is The Holy Spirit As One God. The Only God. The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit, As One. Always And Forever. Amen.

Jesus Christ Is My Lord And My Savior. He Died On The Cross For All Of Our Sins, And He Was Resurrected On The Third Day By The Father. The Father Who Is Also The Son, And The Holy Spirit, As One. Amen.

The Bible Is The Only Book A Person Ever Need To Guide Them Through Life. It Is The Word Of God In Written Form. A Person Can Look To Other Sources To Gain Knowledge, Insight, And Perspective, But Nothing Could Ever Compare To The Holy Bible. Amen.

You got saved? thumb up

Just be careful. There's a lot of deception out there. Don't fall into it. KJV is the Word of God in the English language, so make sure that's the translation you're reading. It makes a HUGE difference.

God Bless

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 01:06 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: For The Record

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LetItBeKnown

How can something that is impossible to prove be a "fact"?

Also, there's a religious forum in here.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 06:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The Bible Is The Only Book A Person Ever Need To Guide Them Through Life.

This is my favourite quote...Need to learn how to make a tasty meal to impress a lady friend?...Check out the bible.

Need to know how to repair the carburetor on a 1970's ford?...The bible will sort you right out.

Need to know how best to train a dog so that it doesn't shit all over your house?...The bible is EVERYTHING you're gonna need.

They should use that in the ads.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 01:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote