KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom

Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Worried Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom

Which actor should play Eddie Brock and Venom? Should it be two different actors playing Eddie and Venom? confused

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:19 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Whoever plays Eddie should also play Venom.

The only diffrence between them should be the fact Venom would have a CGI head.

The body should not increase or decrease in size - it should keep in line with the original Venom, where it just looked like Brock painted black with a scary face.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 05:04 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Most of the time Brock's body has increased in muscle mass when he is Venom. I think the only thing that should be cgi is his tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 05:08 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Most of the time Brock's body has increased in muscle mass when he is Venom.

In his early days and in some of the modern original SPider-Man comics, Venom doesn't change size at all.

Venom never changed size originally - he was always the same size as Brock - just like how Spider-Man never chnaged size when he wore the symbiote.

Venom was just Symbiote Spidey with an evil face. It was merely because it was someone of Eddie's size wearring it that made him look bigger.

Nowadays Venom is just ridiculous.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:59 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

hes definitely bulked up a little....if brock Lesnar could act, i think he could be a perfect Eddie Brock...and might even look good with a mullet.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:49 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

ya brock lesnar...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:06 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

it's kinda weird that eddie brock is a photographer, people with a big build are usually football players or somethin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:34 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Rhino
it's kinda weird that eddie brock is a photographer, people with a big build are usually football players or somethin

Thats why Peter Parker was always perfect as photographer. But Eddie was always kind of bulked up maybe even more then Flash Thompson.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:31 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
In his early days and in some of the modern original SPider-Man comics, Venom doesn't change size at all.

Venom never changed size originally - he was always the same size as Brock - just like how Spider-Man never chnaged size when he wore the symbiote.

Venom was just Symbiote Spidey with an evil face. It was merely because it was someone of Eddie's size wearring it that made him look bigger.

Nowadays Venom is just ridiculous.

Not ridiculous, Superfly--just different. very different.

Prophet--Brock's muscle is only enhanced by the symbiote--Superfly is right. They should just have him appear in the suit, which makes him only very slightly larger, the CGI should give him the tongue and his elongated jaw--his 2 most signature features aside from the color and the Venom spider logo.

And, now that I've seen THIS guy--I'm thinking he's the man for the job. Mmmm. Yummy. This is Richard C. Everbeck, whom we have mentioned a number of times previously. Initially VENOMfan posted his pic and researched his uncredited role as Brock in the first Spidey movie.

Attachment: rceverbeck1.jpg
This has been downloaded 351 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:17 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ya, he could work...im not sure if he "Yummy" or not.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:27 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by moshtitan
ya, he could work...im not sure if he "Yummy" or not.

I think a chick should decide the yummy part. I think we need to see a bulked up Venom not some skinny one because after all we will only get one chance at seeing him on screen.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:54 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, he's definately yummy, and I'm definately the woman to ask. I've met a bigger Venom fan or 2 in my day, but never one of my gender that knows a fraction of what I do about the man and his symbiote. believe that.

And he seems to be the right height and weight. And this Brock must be without a mullet. Yuck! Fine in the 80's, even acceptable 10 years ago, but no one in their right mind would sport that look in NYC in 2004 or 2007.

Last edited by badsymbiote on Jul 27th, 2004 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:35 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigt42987

quote:
Originally posted by moshtitan
hes definitely bulked up a little....if brock Lesnar could act, i think he could be a perfect Eddie Brock...and might even look good with a mullet.

yeah...if Brock Lesnar could act... thats the whole point

so f**k the world and lets get high.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:10 AM
Bigt42987 is currently offline Click here to Send Bigt42987 a Private Message Find more posts by Bigt42987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

But he can't so lets think of someone else big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:14 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Good luck. I've been thinking about this for well over 6 months. And the guy above is about the best I've seen. I'd really like it to be a no-namer, but even more I'd like to be sure that they set it up right. Don't think that I won't wait another 6 or 7 years to see the role done some justice. I'd like it to be sooner, of course, I just don't see how it's possible...I suppose I'm not completely averse to the idea of a wrestler playing the part, but if he can't act, then f*ck him. I don't want a guy that just looks good screwing up one of my all-time favorite characters.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:56 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

vin deisel might do the job possibly but i still think that if they make a metal gear solid movie he should be vulcan raven (sorry ofr getting a little off topic)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:53 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

God, don't bring up Diesel...you'll cause a total uproar. I mentioned him a few months ago, and people hit the friggen roof. And, for that matter, don't mention the "rock", either. I wasn't even a proponent of fither one of those guys in the role, but mentioned that those were the names being kicked around at the time. Diesel flat out denies the possibility of himself in the role, so I think that one's pretty much been remedied, however...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:07 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok so who then ohhhh just had a thought if they do continue the spiderman legacy of movies they might put in seperation anxiaty with scream lashor and the others mmm i,d like to see she venom on screen ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hehehe

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:16 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Dude, that'll NEVER happen. My vote goes to the Everbeck stud at the top of the page.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:35 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok then calm down but i can dream cant i (chuckles)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:40 AM