KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro Gauntlet

Kenshiro Gauntlet
Started by: random letters

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
random letters

Kenshiro Gauntlet

It seems to be the consensus that Kenshiro would absolutely stomp on Wolverine. So how would he do against other hand-to-hand fighters in Marvel?

Kenshiro is fully healed after each fight

1. Luke Cage
2. Spiderman
3. Iron Fist
4. Thing
5. Ares with axe
6. Immortal Hercules
7. Savage Hulk

Feel free to change the order.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 10:28 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Should clear it with minimum to no difficulty to be honest. That is if over 100 Class 100+ punches per second to the face will KO savage Hulk

EDIT: To be more specific he KOs 1-4, possibly kills Ares if not KOs him depending on what is in Ares' heart. KOs 6-7

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 11:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I have a hard time believing he is going to KO Immortal Herc.

I should specify I don't know much about Kenshiro, but Herc isn't weak, and he's definitely tough.

So what exactly could Kenshiro do to beat Herc?

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Feb 14th, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 12:38 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
I have a hard time believing he is going to KO Immortal Herc.

I should specify I don't know much about Kenshiro, but Herc isn't weak, and he's definitely tough.

So what exactly could Kenshiro do to beat Herc?

Class 100+ punches, hundreds of them in mere seconds to the face. Manipulate his pressure points. Herc won't touch Ken unless he wants to be touched due to his secret technique Musou Tensei

Musō Tensei (無想転生, Nil-Thought Rebirth)

The ultimate secret technique of Hokuto Shin Ken. It is said that only one who embraces the true nature of sorrow can awaken its power. Kenshirō was the first man in Hokuto Shin Ken's 1800 year history to learn Musō Tensei during the epic struggles against his friends and great rivals. Musō Tensei allows the user to achieve a state of "nothingness", impervious to physical attacks, and commune with the souls of fallen rivals (Toki, Ryūga, the Nanto Roku Seiken and later Raoh).

At the end of the series he is seen lifting rocks that were estimated to be over 2000 tons without even utilizing his full power and strength. I'm not sure how much it weighs but I can post the person's math and example and everything and let you decide how big you think it is.

He's a martial artist with a lot of different skills and moves that can give him a win. CIS will prevent him from even trying to kill Herc since he isn't evil, but I'm sure he has the tools to take him down with his strength, speed and skill.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 01:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Class 100+ punches, hundreds of them in mere seconds to the face. Manipulate his pressure points. Herc won't touch Ken unless he wants to be touched due to his secret technique Musou Tensei

Musō Tensei (無想転生, Nil-Thought Rebirth)

The ultimate secret technique of Hokuto Shin Ken. It is said that only one who embraces the true nature of sorrow can awaken its power. Kenshirō was the first man in Hokuto Shin Ken's 1800 year history to learn Musō Tensei during the epic struggles against his friends and great rivals. Musō Tensei allows the user to achieve a state of "nothingness", impervious to physical attacks, and commune with the souls of fallen rivals (Toki, Ryūga, the Nanto Roku Seiken and later Raoh).

At the end of the series he is seen lifting rocks that were estimated to be over 2000 tons without even utilizing his full power and strength. I'm not sure how much it weighs but I can post the person's math and example and everything and let you decide how big you think it is.

He's a martial artist with a lot of different skills and moves that can give him a win. CIS will prevent him from even trying to kill Herc since he isn't evil, but I'm sure he has the tools to take him down with his strength, speed and skill.
Pressure points maybe,

I saw the video of what he did to the tank, but Herc could do what he did with one pinky.

Like 2000 tons are nothing compared to Herc. I mean it's just hard to believe that even millions of those punches are gonna put Herc down considering his level of strength.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Feb 14th, 2012 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 02:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Should clear it with minimum to no difficulty to be honest. That is if over 100 Class 100+ punches per second to the face will KO savage Hulk

EDIT: To be more specific he KOs 1-4, possibly kills Ares if not KOs him depending on what is in Ares' heart. KOs 6-7

So anyone who can deliver 100 class 100 punches a second auto wins?

K.

Hey guys, from now on the following auto win:
Superman
Flash
Zoom
Supergirl
Powergirl
Martian Manhunter
WW
etc etc.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 02:55 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Cogito

K.

Superman
Flash
Zoom
Supergirl
Powergirl
Martian Manhunter
WW
etc etc.

Surely it depends on the opponent? If any of the above deal 100 class 100 punches a second to Spiderman (and don't use any other powers)....yeah, its an auto win. Same with Luke Cage etc...

Against Zeus? Prob not.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 03:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Apparently it works at least up to Savage Hulk level with "no difficulty"

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 03:02 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

K.

Superman
Flash
Zoom
Supergirl
Powergirl
Martian Manhunter
WW
etc etc.

Some of these people never punched that fast or done half of the things Ken has done with his speed.

As for the thread, Ken clears this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

K.

Superman
Flash
Zoom
Supergirl
Powergirl
Martian Manhunter
WW
etc etc.

Well I don't recall saying that, but the people he's fighting against would lose to such a tactic. Savage Hulk wouldn't be able to regenerate fast enough to handle the damage.

Apparently it works at least up to Savage Hulk level with "no difficulty"

Ken could literally take on 1-4 and probably even 5 all at once and still win with ease and no difficulty.

Pressure points maybe,

I saw the video of what he did to the tank, but Herc could do what he did with one pinky.

Like 2000 tons are nothing compared to Herc. I mean it's just hard to believe that even millions of those punches are gonna put Herc down considering his level of strength.

Of course, I wouldn't even try to use the tank feat to put him above Hercules, and I believe that Herc is stronger. IIRC he pulled Manhattan once? In my honest opinion what gives Ken the victory over him is his style Hokuto ShinKen. So many techniques, high level durability and taking class 100 punches on the regular from his brothers.

Suieishin allows him to copy his opponent's movements and learn their style just y watching. He has been seen using Nanto Seiken, the southern star arts after just watching people during his fights with them. After one move he will be able to read all of Herc's moves and I'm not a Herc expert but has he ever fought anyone that can become immune to physical damage? I will look for the videos that displays all of his feats.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 05:57 PM
Naija boy

Stops at a fairly angry Savage hulk.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 06:00 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

K.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 10:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Clears it.

I'd pay good money for a FOTNS/Hulk crossover.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 10:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well I don't recall saying that, but the people he's fighting against would lose to such a tactic. Savage Hulk wouldn't be able to regenerate fast enough to handle the damage.

Ken could literally take on 1-4 and probably even 5 all at once and still win with ease and no difficulty.

Of course, I wouldn't even try to use the tank feat to put him above Hercules, and I believe that Herc is stronger. IIRC he pulled Manhattan once? In my honest opinion what gives Ken the victory over him is his style Hokuto ShinKen. So many techniques, high level durability and taking class 100 punches on the regular from his brothers.

Suieishin allows him to copy his opponent's movements and learn their style just y watching. He has been seen using Nanto Seiken, the southern star arts after just watching people during his fights with them. After one move he will be able to read all of Herc's moves and I'm not a Herc expert but has he ever fought anyone that can become immune to physical damage? I will look for the videos that displays all of his feats.
Hercs done more than considering he held up the entire world before because his labors are canon stick out tongue

I just want to know what keeps Herc from simply picking up an island sized chunk and throwing it into space with Ken on it?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 10:54 PM
cdtm

Adding to what Wei said, Kenshiro can copy opponents techniques, so theoretically he can use Falco's technique, Gento, that lets him use his ki to destroy matter at a molecular level.

He never actually used that tech in the manga though, which is surprising because it's a pretty powerful tech.

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 11:01 PM
StyleTime

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 12:26 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk would laugh in his face.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 12:35 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
literally

there will be bits of ken's face all over hulk's fist and chest, just add laughter

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 12:45 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Hulk's low piercing damage makes him the worse kind of match up for a guy that can make you explode by pressure point manipulation.

Not to mention Ken's a lot faster than Hulk, so his only option is to hope Ken won't blow up his arms before he can spam thunderclaps..

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 12:48 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He's going to laugh at someone who can at LEAST match base hulk when not even using all of his body's potential? Once again he's not being touched with Musou Tensei.

Hercs done more than considering he held up the entire world before because his labors are canon stick out tongue

I just want to know what keeps Herc from simply picking up an island sized chunk and throwing it into space with Ken on it?

I never thought of that, he's never MT'd the average distance of an island and I've never seen him do it through solid objects, just attacks so in my honest opinion it could work and a way for Herc to win. If Herc is susceptible to pressure point attacks then Ken could just make him walk off backwards and commit self-bfr. Being a good guy and all would prevent Ken from using any destructive moves on Herc and the other good guys.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 12:52 AM