KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Favorite villain of the show?

Favorite villain of the show?
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Favorite villain of the show?

With the show having had ten seasons, & now being ready to come to an end, looking back, who would you say was your favorite villain? Which villain's saga was the most interesting for you?

For me, it's definitely Doomsday. Although the finale could've been a lot better, the storyline leading up to it was absolutely fantastic, & I thought the way they revised Doomsday was pretty damn interesting.

Of course I've always loved Lex, and, in fact, this is one of the only incarnations of the character that I've actually found interesting.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:22 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GeekyGirl
Invisible

Of course in my book, Lex always comes out on top as number one.

I agree with you that Doomsday was fantastic and the story was good. They could have made it a little better, but it was still awesome.

Zod was okay too.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 03:37 PM
GeekyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send GeekyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GeekyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Lex
Lionel
Brainiac

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 03:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Lana

Lex

The rest.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 08:43 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Lex, of course.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 1st, 2011 09:18 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceBreaker2000

James Marsters as Brainiac was awesome

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 04:07 AM
IceBreaker2000 is currently offline Click here to Send IceBreaker2000 a Private Message Find more posts by IceBreaker2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Hate Bane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lex by far.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 09:42 PM
I Hate Bane is currently offline Click here to Send I Hate Bane a Private Message Find more posts by I Hate Bane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think my favorite was Lex hands down. I was sorely disappointed in Darkseid and how easily Clark beat him. In fact, I was disappointed with that entire last episode.

Zod was another great villain. So was Brainiac. Didn't care for Doomsday that much.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 01:22 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Probably Lionel Luthor, although he's only a Villain for the first 3 seasons really.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:12 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote