KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How to avoid child support?

How to avoid child support?
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to avoid child support?

If you Get a random girl pregnant and she doesnt know your real name nor your address, she cant put you on child support can she?

I have returned

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 02:54 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

If she can't find you and knows nothing about you, then there's not much she can do. A private investigator could probably track you down if you're still in the same area and she has a good description of you, though she may not have the money for that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 02:58 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

K, The real story is that my cousins girlfirend tricked him into getting her pregnant. The good news is he never took her to his house nor does she know his real name, just his nick name.

She got the condum from the trash and dumped the contents inside her i hear. She wanted to get pregnant so he wont leave her"shrug"

I have returned

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 03:08 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Turn him in. We already have a system to punish women who have unwanted pregnancies. I see no reason guys should be excluded from that fun.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 03:33 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Turn him in.

But he doesn't want it and there's nothing he can do about it, apparently.

We already have a system to punish women who have unwanted pregnancies.

What is this system and describe it for me. I'm drawing a blank.

I see no reason guys should be excluded from that fun.

Touché. He sounds like a dude that is in over his head, though.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 03:46 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon

Religion.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 04:12 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

She got the condum from the trash and dumped the contents inside her i hear. She wanted to get pregnant so he wont leave her"shrug"
how did he obtain that information?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 04:27 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Depending on where you live, a nickname can be used to find someone.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 04:30 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by red g jacks
how did he obtain that information?
She admitted to it.

I have returned

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 12:52 PM
tsilamini

be more careful where you put your penis

/shrug

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 03:53 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Oliver North
be more careful where you put your penis

/shrug

If you're going to quote Gandhi, you should probably use quotation marks and name him as the source. Just saying.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 04:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

If you really don't want to pay child support, make sure they can't be found.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 05:18 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

But he doesn't want it and there's nothing he can do about it, apparently.

Actually in retrospect you should have said "He didn't do anything so he can't get turned in for it."

Its usually called "getting unexpectedly pregnant". There are no options following that which do not come with considerable social, economic, or psychological cost. I'd call it a system simply because the response is so often "she shouldn't have been a ****" more than "how do we help get her out of the situation as smoothly as possible?".

In any event he'll probably never pay a penny unless he goes to see her again or something. I have family members who work with child services. Finding a father who doesn't want to be found is too difficult to be worth anyone's time for the very little money they can usually get from him (though maybe Big-C's cousin is loaded).

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Jul 19th, 2012 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 06:52 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If she ****s with the condom than its not an unwanted pregnancy.

Let the whore rot with her baby. She doesn't deserve child support.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 07:24 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's pretty convenient for the guy to say "she used my sperm from a discarded condom"; that's not something a woman would openly admit if she's trying to use a pregnancy to keep the man from leaving.

Story sounds BS, imo; for more than just that reason.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 07:31 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Possibly. On the other hand, the setting of the story sounds like it takes place in the Ghetto. I've heard far worse stories than this that have ended up being true.

Just as an example, my sister-in-law admitted to poking holes in her husband's condom because he wouldn't marry her. She thought that if he ended up getting her pregnant, he'd be forced too.

I don't know why people try to deny the fact that women have just as much of an inclination to be scumbags as men, if not more so.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jul 19th, 2012 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 07:53 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Possibly. On the other hand, the setting of the story sounds like it takes place in the Ghetto. I've heard far worse stories than this that have ended up being true.

Just as an example, my sister-in-law admitted to poking holes in her husband's condom because he wouldn't marry her. She thought that if he ended up getting her pregnant, he'd be forced too.

I don't know why people try to deny the fact that women have just as much of an inclination to be scumbags as men, if not more so.

I'm fully aware that there's many a crazy ***** out there.

This story though, girl's never been to his house, she only knows him by his nickname, but here she's digging through the garbage to dump the contents of a used condom to have a baby with the guy? Sounds BS.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 08:20 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Sounds insane, yeah.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 09:07 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
If she ****s with the condom than its not an unwanted pregnancy.

Let the whore rot with her baby. She doesn't deserve child support.

If it had been an unwanted pregnancy you'd still be calling her a whore. If we're going to make sex a minefield for women it may as well be a minefield for men as well. Share the love, you know.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 09:36 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

If it had been an unwanted pregnancy you'd still be calling her a whore.
I wouldn't actually- a lot of people wouldn't. And a lot of the people who would, would also call the guy a low-life.

So, there goes that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 09:41 PM