KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area!

Welcome to the Star Wars RP forum, where we as a community try and create interactive stories based inside the Star Wars Universe for our mutual enjoyment.

The Role-playing section of this board started with Star Wars, and as a nod to tradition, all Star Wars RP games are played in here, either hosted or unhosted, controlled or otherwise, as part of a tight Star Wars community on this board! The general RPing areas are nearby. But for Star Wars stories, this is still the place to be!

The longest running part of the area is my Star Wars game, which has been running for some six years now,, with three campaigns having started, examing both the Prequel and Original Trilogy eras. The game is currently running (in the Prequel era) and new players in that game are always welcome, but unfortunately demand is often in excess of the amount of players I can fit in it! If you wish to play, leave a note either in this thread or any announcement thread made about the game, and I shall see how things are running.

My games are detailed and structured, and a look at the play threads and rules threads related to the game is highly recommended before joining!

There are other games around also- both those run by other players, and more free-form games that pretty much anyone is free to join. Talk to the relevant people controlling each game if you wish to play, either in a thread they provide for that purpose or my PMing the creator directly, or even by leaving a note in this thread.

If you wish to make your own game, then just as in the other RP sections PLEASE do not just randomly post your game into the area, otherwise chaos may result. Post your idea for a game here and if people think it looks good, it will be given the go-ahead to start.

By the same logic, please do not just post inside one of the hosted games without permission- talk to the owner first! A little politeness goes a long way here.

If you have any questions, ask me or one of the players- we are always happy to discuss things with interested people, from the basics of play and what RPing is, to advanced questions about plots!

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you playing here soon!

Ushgarak

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 27th, 2013 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2003 10:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyprion

Do you come up with your own character profile and then ask to jump in a game? Obivously some games require specific characters to that time period or they must be force sensitive.

It's good to RP again. I haven't had time for it for about 2 years.

I used to RP at star wars galaxies when it was an open rpg forum.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:43 AM
Cyprion is currently offline Click here to Send Cyprion a Private Message Find more posts by Cyprion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cleaned this thread. You still interested, Cyprion?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I would like to play.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 06:46 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hehe good idea slasher, tho with ush being on his break it could take a while before you got an answer from him

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 06:51 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

ok,but when he does come back,I need a list of all the tricks.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:43 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

check the main rules. they're all there

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:44 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

thanks man.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:51 PM
Hilary_Duff
Be Nice Alawys

Thank you so much !!!!!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 02:54 PM
Hilary_Duff is currently offline Click here to Send Hilary_Duff a Private Message Find more posts by Hilary_Duff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

All too complicated for poor stupid Melkσrλ.....stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 02:56 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Beileve me dude when I came in! I was like soo confused. SO members helped me out and I got a hang of it~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:02 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Same, but I still don't get it.
Thanks anyways Captain REX....stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:12 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ravenwing

so do they use the D20 sys,or west end games,or a homebrew?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 05:07 PM
ravenwing is currently offline Click here to Send ravenwing a Private Message Find more posts by ravenwing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's an adaption of the Feng Shui system.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:36 AM
Fire

Star wars and D20 aren't very compatible I think

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:52 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
™ StarZ ™

wats this thread about?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:16 PM
™ StarZ ™ is currently offline Click here to Send ™ StarZ ™ a Private Message Find more posts by ™ StarZ ™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I would like to play too if I could!If I could make up a name I want it to be Jade Stone and be on the darkside.I will read some of the stories right now.
Please pm me if I can be part of this roleplaying which sounds alot like fun!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:24 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're welcome to join, JM, though it entials a short wait. If you want in on my game, check through the CHaracter creation thread and see if you are ok with that.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:31 PM
Dusty

I would like to join, ill read the other stickies.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:50 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

you kno what scratch that It looks a little complicated and I'd wrather stick to movies.

smart game tho, looks like fun

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:53 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote