KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama, the anti-war government nig- the uh...

Obama, the anti-war government nig- the uh...
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama, the anti-war government nig- the uh...

Oh Rick. no

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 07:52 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The pause and stammer after is more damning than the 'nig' syllable.

Maybe he practiced the speech before with slurs included to get the emotions going and then tried to remove them for show time.

Of course there could be other explanations. In any event I wouldn't be surprised either way if this was just some weird verbal spasm or an actual aborted slur.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:19 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'd really like to have seen that clip before I know what he was "supposed to" have said. Santorum doesn't seem to have mounted much of a defense against the accusation, just "that's ridiculous" and "I won't dignify that with a response" from his staff as far as I can tell.

What other words go there? The idea is that he was going to say "government n*gger" but Obama wasn't on welfare which is what the phrase refers to.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:30 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The anti-war government nig- uhh, the coo-, I mean America was something something. Phew!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't believe how far America has gone...right back to where it started.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 09:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Since people aribtarily identify the half of Obama as "black" I am going to be a rebel and identify the other half as Obama: he's a white guy.

Obama: the cracker-ass in the white-house. Look at me rebel!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 10:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz

No that would entail Santorum hunting down Carib Indians and stealing their women to take them back to Spain.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 10:27 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Omega Vision
No that would entail Santorum hunting down Carib Indians and stealing their women to take them back to Spain.

laughing

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 10:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Rick Santorum: Indian Hunter would make a decent band name.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 05:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by dadudemon
Since people aribtarily identify the half of Obama as "black" I am going to be a rebel and identify the other half as Obama: he's a white guy.

Obama: the cracker-ass in the white-house. Look at me rebel!

I never got that, why in this day and age a mixed person is still simply black.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 05:46 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by jalek moye

The "one drop" rule.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 06:02 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by lord xyz

That just sounded deep to say, huh.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 07:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Obama identifies himself as "black", though he's not light-skinned enough as some other mulattoes where they can easily pass for Latino/Hispanic if they so wished, or the rarer Caucasian.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 07:37 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

because he's not white in the eyes of the tea party (hoodless kkk), and he's not white in the eyes of the left/black people, since they are well aware that a half-black president is better than nothing.

nobody on either side benefits from calling him white. tea party can stoke the flames of good old fashion patriotic racism while the left can take solace in the fact that our society has evolved by some small increment in allowing an unusually tan president to be elected.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 03:53 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by focus4chumps
because he's not white in the eyes of the tea party (hoodless kkk)
That's just not f*cking true. Some of 'em have hoodies.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 08:58 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's just not f*cking true. Some of 'em have hoodies.

But...if they have hoodies...I can kill them and they are to blame, right? Geraldo told me.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 09:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

safari, mother****er

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 02:48 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

so, I was helping a student with one of the concepts in intro-psych. iirc, we were talking about how people assign blame or something, and I was describing a guy who had just broken a vase.

Now, what I naturally was going to say was "What a douche", but realized mid statement that this probably wouldn't be the best idea, so instead, tried to say "jerk". I stumbled over the word, and sort of mashed the first phonemes from each word together, making it sound exactly like "Jew".

I'm not trying to defend Santorum, of course, hard to think of what he stumbled over, just sayin'.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 04:48 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by inimalist
so, I was helping a student with one of the concepts in intro-psych. iirc, we were talking about how people assign blame or something, and I was describing a guy who had just broken a vase.

Now, what I naturally was going to say was "What a douche", but realized mid statement that this probably wouldn't be the best idea, so instead, tried to say "jerk". I stumbled over the word, and sort of mashed the first phonemes from each word together, making it sound exactly like "Jew".

I'm not trying to defend Santorum, of course, hard to think of what he stumbled over, just sayin'.
It's more likely that deep inside you're just a racist, anti-semite little ****, inimalist.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 06:51 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I'm sure the student thinks so...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 11:57 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote