KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What are the top 5 reality warping feats?

What are the top 5 reality warping feats?
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

What are the top 5 reality warping feats?

In comics. Any company is fair game. wildstorm, dc, marvel, image, etc...

1 through 5. what are they?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

I'll come up with a top 5, but I can already tell you that #1 is going to be Parallax during Zero Hour.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 06:23 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Odekahn
I'll come up with a top 5, but I can already tell you that #1 is going to be Parallax during Zero Hour.

When Thanos erased everything and everyone while in possession of the HOTU, was that a reality feat? If so, would you say that it trumps what Parallax did?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 06:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Legion taking all of 616 and putting it in a 4x4 box.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 06:41 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

lets use beings under there own power. mxy should be 1 or 2.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 06:46 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Jim Jaspers threatening the entire Marvel Multiverse, just by existing.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 06:52 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

The Presence and TOAA for creating everything... top slots 1 and 2
Excluding HOM Wanda due to outside shenanigans.
WF Mxy
MJJ the weaker from Fury's universe 616 didn't really do too much
Parallax zero hour

1/2) Presence/ TOAA
3) WF Mxy
4) Mad Jim Jaspers.
5) Parallax Zero Hour.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 02:54 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

At what point does it become impossible to compare universe/multiverse feats? I feel like there's a few that are functionally equivalent because they altered or destroyed everything.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 03:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Can you say the Beyonder... By making bad 80's hair and clothing only look half gay... whistle

Attachment: beyonder.gif
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 03:55 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pak when he convinced people that HotM Hulk could destroy everyone he ever fought with a wave of his hand.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 04:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

{edited}

Last edited by Digi on Mar 19th, 2012 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 04:11 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Squirrel Girl

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 04:47 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

No no, she has nutty pluck. Different than reality warping, and more powerful.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 04:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Oh right, please forgive me

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:10 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Would you really consider feats of universe destruction as reality warping?
I was thinking more along the lines of events like...rewriting the universe itself.
I mean take the celestial nullifier, ultimate nullifier, thanos with thoti, it was wham bam it's all over maam... But the ones I think of
I think transmutation or altering the laws of physics instead of destruction

Case in point: the sphinx with two ka stones rewriting the universe to allow the use of both at the same time to rewrite the rules..

Stuff in that vein?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:18 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by rotiart
Would you really consider feats of universe destruction as reality warping?

Depends on the power used to accomplish it.

Originally posted by rotiart
I was thinking more along the lines of events like...rewriting the universe itself.
I mean take the celestial nullifier, ultimate nullifier, thanos with thoti, it was wham bam it's all over maam... But the ones I think of
I think transmutation or altering the laws of physics instead of destruction

Case in point: the sphinx with two ka stones rewriting the universe to allow the use of both at the same time to rewrite the rules..

Stuff in that vein?

Void w/Creation Engine power remade the entire Wildstorm universe, for another example.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:27 PM
Cogito

Lucifer created a multiverse in the Void.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:28 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Surprised the DCnU/Flashpoint event hasn't been mentioned.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

DNnU barely gets mentioned here period

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:46 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Stoic
When Thanos erased everything and everyone while in possession of the HOTU, was that a reality feat? If so, would you say that it trumps what Parallax did?

No, and even if so, no.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:50 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote