KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Juggernaut

Respect Juggernaut
Started by: newjak86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Respeck Juggernaut

You love him you HATE him when he fights your favorite hero because no matter who it is Juggs can hurt them. Yes ever since he found a mystical gem in the ruins of Cyttorak's Temple Cain Marko has been the very incarnation of destruction. Fueled by the power of Cyttorak, his Exemplar his very Power ON EARTH Juggernaut has been the essence of Chaos and Nightmares.
For years he has beaten on the best of Marvel's Heors. Thor Hulk he has Koed them both and when they seem good old Marko coming they know a epic fight is brewing and they will be sore the next morning.
He seems beyond Pain sometimes Beyond the concept of Death itself. His feats are many and powerful all here they are:

When fighting an army battalion,The Juggernaut slammed his fists into the ground with such force it created an earthquake that ripped through the entire valley and brought a hill crumbling down on them. --Uncanny X-Men #33

Instead of moving out of the way,he lets Spider-Man drive a gas tanker right into him. Not only is he totally unmoving from the impact,but he walks out of the resulting gas inferno on fire and completely unconcerned. --The Amazing Spider-Man #230

The Juggernaut allowed Dazzler to futily blast all her energy directly into him at point blank range until she was drained. She fell unconscious as he stood over her completely unharmed. --Uncanny X-Men #218

took the Fantastic Four's Thing down for the count in seconds with just 3 successive blows. Thing would arise,only to fall back down unconscious. --Secret Wars II #7

sent Thor hurtling across the skies and then through a store wall with a casual backslap. --Thor #411

When hit so hard by Rogue of the X-Men that the shockwave from the punch shattered every window of the street,The Juggernaut simply stood there looking down on her with his arms crossed. --Uncanny X-Men #218

The Juggernaut caused the entire X-Mansion to shake and nearly collapse by stomping from all the way at the front gates of the estate. And was said to be using only a fraction of his power to accomplish it. --Uncanny X-Men #12

The Juggernaut has on two occasions allowed Cannonball to blast directly into him. And both times Cannonball was knocked out of blast mode and barely conscious while The Juggernaut remained totally unmoved and unphased.

The Juggernaut has withstood even Thor's godforce(which caused Galactus to flee for his life on one occasion,and shattered the prime Celestial's protective dome on another) with absolutely no physical damage whatsoever. --Thor #412

He withstood a direct blast from Stellaris's Celestial armor with zero effect to his person. The sheer energy radius of the blast hitting him was so powerful it created a large chasm in the Earth. --Thunderstrike #2

In a confrontation with Colossus,the first blow Juggernaut connects with ends the fight. Leaving Colossus unconcious when he lands from it. --Uncanny X-Men #183

The Juggernaut nearly drowned the Hulk by forcing Hulk's head underwater. Hulk had to use silt from the riverbed in Juggernaut's eyes to make The Juggernaut release his grip on Hulk's neck. --Hulk #402

Harmlessly absorbed a million volts of electricity. --Amazing Spider-Man #229

Despite suffering a significant power loss,The Juggernaut was still able to match Prime(who proved more than strong enough to match Thor punch for punch) in a direct test of strength before slamming Prime back through a wall. --Exiles #4

Tore through a wall 50 times the tensile strength of battleship steel as though it were a "a thin layer of plywood". --Uncanny X-Men #12

He had a vat of molten steel dumped on him by Deadpool and continued to fight uneffected and awash with flame. --Deadpool vol.1 #3

In a fight with the New Warriors,Firestar tried to stop him by heating his armor to the point where it became white hot. The Juggernaut didn't even acknowledge her attack whatsoever. --Thor #412

He hit Captain Britain with such force the Excalibur leader skidded away creating nearly a mile long groove in the ground with his body. --Excalibur #3

Trapped in 40-foot cocoon of solid steel,The Juggernaut exploded out in violent fashion by flexing his arms. --Thor #412

Stripped to only a fraction of his strength,he still is strong enough to easily choke Rogue while she fought to free herself with one hand while fending off Colossus with the other. --Marvel Team-Up #150(it was stated in the Marvel Handbook that both Tom and Juggernaut actually had less than a half of The Juggernaut's power as they had assumed)

Collapsed an entire skyscraper(possibly a World Trade Center tower) with a ram of his shoulder. --Spider-Man #16

Engaging fellow exemplar Stonecuter in a toe-to-toe slugfest,the punches they traded to one another caused earthquakes and was said to be the greatest fury ever unleashed on Earth. --Juggernaut:Eighth Day

On two separate occasions when lifted from the ground and held in midair by Jean Grey,The Juggernaut proves unstoppable by continuing to advance toward her irregardless despite having no physical footholds or leverage.

Having magically been stripped of all of his flesh,The Juggernaut still stood before his enemy to complete the battle as merely a skeleton. --Juggernaut OneShot

The Juggernaut walked right through a stream of Chamber's full power bio energy blast. Despite Chamber exerting so much effort into it he fell unconscious in the attempt. --Generation-X #61

Facing the Stranger who'd grown to about 50 feet tall,The Juggernaut lept up and toppled him with one punch --X-Men Forever #6

Took a direct blast from the new-look Cyclops that was described by him as being able to "rip a small planet in half" with a smile as The Juggernaut's only reaction. --Cyclops #1

Rendered the entire team of Generation-X,Banshee,and Emma Frost unconscious simply by clapping his hands together. --Generation-X #61

-REMEMBER NO ONE CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT------------------------------------------------------------------------------(please log in to view the image)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:25 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.
Respek Knuckles for Juggernaut from here to forever. One of the few bad guys who would enter your favorite characters title and beat his head in, then leave.

Spider-Man said it best while trying to teach a kid about being a hero: "Sometimes, against people like Juggernaut, you just have to learn when to lose."
(please log in to view the image)

No Respek Knuckles for jobbernot.....I say none!

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 25th, 2005 at 08:11 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

It is post like this that deliver information and reference that lead us to believe the content to one's topic. Good job, great effort. Juggy has "some" respect in my book!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:13 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

He's got uber-respect from me anyway...but nice points and issue #'s.

I think, if we could've picked a person more than once, Juggs would have been on 3-4 amalgams in the current tourney (which will hopefully end soon). He's possibly the toughest non-abstract-type person ever. Big G would go down before Juggs in a contest of sheer durability (please don't misunderstand, Juggs would never beat Big G in a fight).

Wonder why Cyttorak is only around Skyfather and seems to get jobbed on this forum...if a fraction of his power = Juggs...he should be one of the most powerful beings ever. Darn inconsistent writing...

-DM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Juggernauts my fave heavy hitter, then Thing, then Hulk, from marvel anyway.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:18 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor is my favorite heavy hitter...then Juggernaut.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:31 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I was gonna start yelling FANBOY!! Until I realized that for once someone backed up their post with facts. thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:14 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thank you sir but I am a Fanboy but an educated one that makes me dangerous

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:16 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Is that pic of him against the exemplars?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:21 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes it is I just always liked it because it shows him at his best. No matter what you throw at him he takes it. The only way to beat him is for a group to take his helmet off and hope they have a telepath nearby

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:24 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do know that taking his helmet off is impossible if his shield is up, right?

Anyway, I think Jug should regain his power, be a good guy and be the "Strong man" for another team, Avengers perhaps.

Also, he could learn some martial arts.....Jugs with kung fu would own.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:15 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Juggs with Kung Fu would be interesting. I know if only he would have his Force Field up he would be unbeatable. He's going to get his powers back but I would like to see him in a solo title.
Altough seeing him on the Avengers would be intereseting.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:18 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Juggs is already part of the New Excalibur team:

By the way, Juggs kicks a$$!!! Unstoppable:

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:25 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thanks for the Scans Sentry you rock.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:32 AM
tkitna

I respect Juggy a lot and its tough to find a tougher character, but he was afraid of Onslaught (just to knock him down a notch).

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:46 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor is my favorite heavy hitter...then Juggernaut.

When I meant heavy hitter, I meant huge brawler dudes.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:48 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

After reading that Cyttorak's power is limitless, I've got a theory that Jugs just might have unlimited strength.

Think about it, has he ever had any trouble lifting anything?

Jug can call upon cyttorak to give him limitless pulling/push strength, he does so often, so it calls to reason that he could call on that same power to lift something.

Basically, whenever jugs starts walking, nothing can stop him, so probably whenever jugs starts to lift something, nothing is too heavy.

All he'd have to do is use his power slightly differently.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:01 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

It is possible and a theory i have supported for awhile but as always there is a catch.
Marvel never stated that his strength was unlimited therefore you can't assume it is until Marvel makes it offical.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:16 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

agreed.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:04 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes agreed but Jugg's strength is defently up there with anyone almost.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:09 PM