KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » the bible

the bible
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

the bible

has this movie ever been made ( a collection of all the bible)?

Who would you cast on it?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 11:36 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I don't know who the cast would be.Being that I would not be allowed to see the movie anyway.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 01:26 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

God: Sean Connery
Jesus: Tom Cruise
Adam: Robert De Niro
David: Al Pacino
Noah: Ian McKellan
Abraham: Tom Hanks
Moses: Christopher Lee
Mary the virgin: Brittney Spears
Solomon: John Travolta
Sampson: Arnold Schwartzenegga
John the baptist: Will Smith
Eve: Angelina Jolie
Jacob: Bruce Willis
Ezikiel: Sam Jackson
Joseph: Jet Li
A wise man: George W Bush

Last edited by eleveninches on Dec 26th, 2004 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 11:04 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

God: Danny Devito
Jesus: Gary Coleman
Mary: Christina Agulara

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 11:08 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

We all know whos is the best for Moses, he has played him before, and his name is Charlton Heston, I agree on the Sean.C part, him or Chris Lee, they have that buming voice wich is what I imagine God's voice

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 12:10 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

oh by the way, has any of you seen a movie with Richard harris, its about John and the revelation

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 12:11 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
We all know whos is the best for Moses, he has played him before, and his name is Charlton Heston, I agree on the Sean.C part, him or Chris Lee, they have that buming voice wich is what I imagine God's voice
Eh, I just couldnt picture James Bond being God, Chris Lee would be better.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 01:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

We dont' have to see his face, just a bright light for a face would be good.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 12:56 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

who should play the part of satan?

Or should it just be a CG thing with an actor's voiceover (James earl jones??)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 02:51 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Good chooise there Eleven, but I think that we should also have an actor play, you know when satan is trying to tempt Jesus, promesing him all the land and stuff, that should be an actor playing

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 04:25 PM
Jury
Extreme Member

There's a movie 'The Bible'. ... presenting the accounts of The Creation, Noah, Abraham down to Moses.

But, shouldn't this be in the Movie Discussion?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 04:11 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

^That would be more like the Torah.

I think God should be Sean Connery, and the guy from Goodfellas and My Cousin Vinny should be Jesus.

God: Junior!
Jesus: What the f*ck do you want?

Robert DeNiro should be Cain. (Cain kills Able with a rock, because Able is liked more)

George Clooney should be King Solomon, and David should be Matt Damon.

John the Baptist would have to be Chris Rock.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 06:03 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
who should play the part of satan?
the pope

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:26 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

hmm,lol really I'm mean look at what some of the popes have done in their years of reign! More realistic cuz I really can't picture Satan as an old guy I'd say Johnny Depp cuz Satan does mean morning glory and he is supposed to be beautiful or was and I could picture Johnny Depp in that role ugly or beautiful.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:52 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by Jury
There's a movie 'The Bible'. ... presenting the accounts of The Creation, Noah, Abraham down to Moses.

But, shouldn't this be in the Movie Discussion?

it was. it got moved here

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:16 PM
DirectorFitz

That would be a very long movie....perhaps they could split it up into two movies. The Old Testament and The New Testament

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 02:54 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

or they could make like a trilogy for the OT and one movie for the New, not that much happens in it anyway.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 06:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It wouldn't even be two movies. It would be DOZENS of movies.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YankeeWhaler
Restricted

Account Restricted

They would probably have a 2 part movie for the Old Testament, The Apocrpyl and New Testament each.

Even then a lot of details might be missed.

I recently learned about Jeremiah 2: 20-24. Don't ever recall reading that one before. Which basically says when a woman is hot and ready to go you will know it, as will the rest of any guy looking for it, and no one feels bad about her after she is done being that way. Or presumably when they are done with her.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 03:03 AM
YankeeWhaler is currently offline Click here to Send YankeeWhaler a Private Message Find more posts by YankeeWhaler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

2 parts is not nearly enough. Ten Commandments did a good job on Exodus; and not even the whole Exodus, but just the earlier sections. 2 parts for each BOOK of the bible, might be enough.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 03:20 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote