KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Spoilers Alert.... Avengers/avengers 2....

Spoilers Alert.... Avengers/avengers 2....
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

Spoilers Alert.... Avengers/avengers 2....

SPOIILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT

(so in the end of avengers during mid-credits we, most likely, see Thanos... which judging from the scene,is the next logical villian for avengers 2.... question???

would Thanos put up a tougher challenge then Loki? meaning will he be tougher to beat then Loki if he is the next villian in avengers 2

Old Post May 4th, 2012 08:03 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: Spoilers Alert.... Avengers/avengers 2....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SWblayde938
SPOIILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT

(so in the end of avengers during mid-credits we, most likely, see Thanos... which judging from the scene,is the next logical villian for avengers 2.... question???

would Thanos put up a tougher challenge then Loki? meaning will he be tougher to beat then Loki if he is the next villian in avengers 2

According to comics lore, yes, Thanos would easily be more of a threat to the Avengers than Loki under his own power, let alone with any kind of amps and whatnot such as the Infinity Gauntlet. I have no doubt that the movie-verse version of Thanos would be a threat beyond that of Loki.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 08:24 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I freakin loved everything about The Avengers!

That being said I really really hope Thanos isn't the villain in the 2nd movie, atleast not directly. Only because, where do they go from there? What's bigger than Thanos? I'm fine with him manipulating things from behind the scenes again or using a patsy to gain something. Such as infinity gems or gauntlet or some other ultimate weapon to make him even more formidable in a epic all bets are off 3rd movie. But seriously if they just do Thanos straight up in a sequel n beat him what's gonna be impressive after that?

Just my point of view

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 4th, 2012 09:32 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I want them to have Thanos fit the villain role in Avengers 2, and introduce Ant Man/Wasp as well as Ultron bots... setting up Ultron as the Avengers 3 villain.

Ultron may not be more powerful than Thanos, but with his control over technology on Earth, the stakes themselves could still be higher.

Just my thought for the moment anyways

Old Post May 4th, 2012 10:19 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thanos, hell yes!!

Its possible they can introduce Captain MAr-vell or Adam Warlock damn so many possibility

Old Post May 4th, 2012 10:32 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Thanos most likely in Avengers 2, then they take on the scrull empire.

Then after Avengers 3 we get another reboot much like spiderman :P

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:04 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OVERFIEND

There's still Kang The Conqueror as well. having him as an antagonist could set up a potentially cool time travel backdrop for the team trying to halt his takeover of reality through the timestream or somesuch.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:21 PM
OVERFIEND is currently offline Click here to Send OVERFIEND a Private Message Find more posts by OVERFIEND Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Considering Kevin Fiege has stated that the Marvel Cinematic universe is going to deal with the Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy, I have no doubt that "Phase Two" as he referred to the MCU will be more cosmic.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:44 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering Kevin Fiege has stated that the Marvel Cinematic universe is going to deal with the Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy, I have no doubt that "Phase Two" as he referred to the MCU will be more cosmic.

A cinematic portrayal of cosmic marvel would be fckin awesome!!!! I think special effect now a day should be able to pull it off. And love the qoute in your sig jake!

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:58 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thanks smile

All hail Doom. thumb up

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:15 PM