KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Fraction and Aja on Gambit solo series?

Fraction and Aja on Gambit solo series?
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Fraction and Aja on Gambit solo series?

We are starting to get some teases for Marvel announcements at this weeks C2E2. So far we've seen a few images hit the web.

(please log in to view the image)

CBR theorized that the Immortal Ironfist team would be taking on Hawkeye, but with the new Gambit teaser I think that is more likely they will be taking a crack at the mutant that only 13 year old girls love. Marvel has tried pushing Hawkeye a few teams recently with some minis that didn't really stick and it's been a while since Gambit got a big push from a big creative team.

What do you guys think?

http://robot6.comicbookresources.co...-marvel-series/

http://www.comicvine.com/news/marve...-august/144551/

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:52 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I would be interested in this if it's as good as the original ongoing!.....and BTW im not a 13 year old girl.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:59 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I really enjoyed the original solo series. Had the some of the best detailed and memorable action scenes I've ever seen in a comic.

And I'm also not a 13 yr old girl.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:04 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A tragic and poignant tale of two 13 year old girls, who didn't even know they were 13 year old girls. From the Director of Steel Magnolias, Herbert Ross, staring Chloe Moretz as BlackZero30x, and Maisie Williams in star turning performance as the ninjak. Coming to theaters this Holiday season. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

HEY....why does he get to be Arya Stark? sad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:22 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

Because he's the star! mad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:24 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lol.

Seems like a waste, tbh. I'm indifferent toward Gambit, but really, they're more deserving characters for an ongoing, and characters who aren't already featured in team books, either.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 06:31 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

At least I know what I won't be reading

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 07:01 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A tragic and poignant tale of two 13 year old girls, who didn't even know they were 13 year old girls. From the Director of Steel Magnolias, Herbert Ross, staring Chloe Moretz as BlackZero30x, and Maisie Williams in star turning performance as the ninjak. Coming to theaters this Holiday season. cool

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 07:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

It's a good thing!

Why? Because it might keep ****in Fraction away from the great characters. I won't forgive him his "Sufer vs Thor / Galactus vs Odin". This ******* robbed me.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 10:58 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Gambit better at least be doing a fine lady or placing a power inhibitor on Rogue for me to read

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 01:05 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Pretty happy about this Gambit is one of my favorite characters.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 01:16 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I would be interested in this if it's as good as the original ongoing!.....

The one from 1994?

hopefully this one goes past 4 issues.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 02:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol.

Seems like a waste, tbh. I'm indifferent toward Gambit, but really, they're more deserving characters for an ongoing, and characters who aren't already featured in team books, either.

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 04:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol.

Seems like a waste, tbh. I'm indifferent toward Gambit, but really, they're more deserving characters for an ongoing
Such as Hawkeye.

Dammit.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 04:41 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will peruse through the first issue before i decide to buy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 04:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Kazenji
The one from 1994?

hopefully this one goes past 4 issues.

no no no not the 4 issue mini the 1999 25 issue ongoing.

I enjoyed it.

fine but I had better have a rather heart wrenching turn around scene......the kind of scene that might make some Hollywood reps interested perhaps.....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 06:18 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 12:23 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Well, this turned out to be these two on a Hawkeye book.
Wonder who will be writing Gambit...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 12:08 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Well, this turned out to be these two on a Hawkeye book.
Wonder who will be writing Gambit...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...k/news/?a=57934

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 02:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote