KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Joker respect thread

Joker respect thread
Started by: dman2008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dman2008
Free Agent

Joker respect thread

http://agent0x7.tripod.com/joker1.html
all the credit goes to whoever made this site enjoy

and Respect the King of crime the Joker evil face

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:51 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Love the site... I've been looking for 1 of these Mr J threads for a while... I was hoping someone would do it

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:57 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Love the site... I've been looking for 1 of these Mr J threads for a while... I was hoping someone would do it

thanks big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:00 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Now all you need is for it to take up a rightful place in the directory

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:01 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Joker rules.
Here's one I like I pulled out of there, was a funny series.
Emperor Joker of course.
http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?i...erpage317mi.jpg

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:08 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Emperor Joke was a lame idea...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:25 PM
Mider

even though it was lame its cool to see him with uber powers, beside that anyone know that he got hush back? He put hush into a coma and then put a pace maker into his body having controll of his heart, batman told him he would take it out and then said that he had lied, as the joker just showed up hush was pissing himself

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:58 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

cant believe joker actually beat the snot out of batgirl in hand to hand O_O

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 10:46 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Mider
even though it was lame its cool to see him with uber powers, beside that anyone know that he got hush back? He put hush into a coma and then put a pace maker into his body having controll of his heart, batman told him he would take it out and then said that he had lied, as the joker just showed up hush was pissing himself

do you have scans of it?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:40 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

The Joker with out doubt to all Batman fans is the best villian in the Batman universe.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:51 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Scarecrow756
The Joker with out doubt to all Batman fans is the best villian in the Batman universe.
He's the best villain in ANY universe...how the f**k did Jokeerr beat anyone up? He's physicallyfar weaker than all the Bat-family, but he's alsofar more danerous than most villains/... I mean, people who comapre Joker VS Batman to Lex VS Superman are wrong... how many of Superman's group has Lex killed and/or crippled and/or tortutred?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:39 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think he's the best in any universe, because there are those that are more disturbed, more maniacal, better with preparation, and far more violent, but he's the perfect mix for Batman to combat. Good villain, deserves respect.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:54 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

lol i dont know anyone who's crazier then the joker he messed with the spectre for crying out loud! and MM said he's to crazy to controll for long, he took over half the world just with 30 mins prep, well i dont have scans of what he did to hush sorry sad i dont have a scanner sad he beat batgirl cause she cant read his body laungauge so basically he was to crazy to counter, then she beat him up later cause she made him angry cause she said he was not funny.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:57 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crazier - Carnage
Better with Prep - Dr. Doom
More disturbed - too many to name, but Clown comes to mind
Most violent - Harald Jaekellson

Joker can be topped by people outside the Batman rogues gallery, but inside it, he's the king.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:07 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Face it, as an oerall mix, Joker wins over those guys... and he IS the coolest!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:15 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I actually felt sad and sorry for commissioner Gordan when Joker killed his wife and crippled Barbara. Its quite a moving issue when his wife dies and Gordon shots him in the knee.................. sad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:37 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

coolest villain ever

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:04 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker rocks, one of the best villians in the comic books world.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:26 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Crazier - Carnage ok how crazy is this guy is he crazy enough to make the spectre lose his mind
Better with Prep - Dr. Doom are you sure Dr Doom never took over half the world in 30 minutes you might say that he did what he did in secret wars but with the same resources joker probably would have done the same he easily unlocked the power of the philsopher stone not even luthor could do that
More disturbed - too many to name, but Clown comes to mind= who is more distrubed then the joker im not sure probably is someone
Most violent - Harald Jaekellson dont know who this guy is ill look him up i guess.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:34 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

better than venom

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:38 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote