KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Why is spiderman being rebooted?

Why is spiderman being rebooted?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Why is spiderman being rebooted?

I've heard that there's a new spiderman film coming out, but it's a complete re-boot; nothing to do with the original trillogy. Why is it being re-booted?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 02:44 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

They're making a new version with story more like in the original comics. Gwen as first girlfriend. No organic web-shooters. Also, there's no point continuing Raimi's films.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 07:09 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sony has to do something with the character or they will lose their liscence on it and they couldn't get Rami or Tobey back to they reboot.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 08:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sony has to do something with the character or they will lose their liscence on it and they couldn't get Rami or Tobey back to they reboot.

Which would've been good thing. Sony losing the license. But lets be real Sony will "never" let that happen.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 12:00 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

It's also because Raimi was set to do a 4th Spider-man movie, but he and Sony had differences about the script, so he left. Maguire and company soon followed.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:17 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Imo its because Sam Raimi ****s up big time with "evil peter" and his stupid dance, venom/ brock seems like a 3rd rate character and because the overall plot is bad. Worse part is that it was probably intentional too since he loathes venom.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 09:39 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Evil Dead make an appearance in his Spider-Man 4.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 09:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote