KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » DEA agents apologize for forgetting college student in cell for four days

DEA agents apologize for forgetting college student in cell for four days
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

DEA agents apologize for forgetting college student in cell for four days

The Drug Enforcement Administration extended an apology to a University of California engineering student who was locked in a holding cell for more than four days and forgotten about. The student drank his own urine in desperation and attempted to kill himself, before agents returned four days later and found him,

Yea right, they know they did that shit on purpose.roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...-153200359.html

I have returned

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:44 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Don't do the drugs if you can't drink the piss....

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:22 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

DEA are and have always been scum.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:41 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by focus4chumps
DEA are and have always been scum.

erm Not really. But it is an organization that I wish to dissolve.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I guess the kid won't be as inclined to break the law, now.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:09 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

he wasn't charged with anything

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:10 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, piss-drinker. But suicide after four days? Come on. That's even too emo for emos.

"Chong also told agents he ate a packet of white powder he found in his cell, which turned out to be meth."

They could charge him for that, I guess.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 3rd, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

LOL

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Robtard
"Chong also told agents he ate a packet of white powder he found in his cell, which turned out to be meth."

technically, courts have found that substances in your stomach are not considered in your "possession" legally (people would be committing a crime if someone spiked their drink).

There would have been a brief period between finding and eating where they could have charged him

also... WTF did he think it was?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:33 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Powdered sugar?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: DEA agents apologize for forgetting college student in cell for four days

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
The Drug Enforcement Administration extended an apology to a University of California engineering student who was locked in a holding cell for more than four days and forgotten about. The student drank his own urine in desperation and attempted to kill himself, before agents returned four days later and found him,

Yea right, they know they did that shit on purpose.roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...-153200359.html

When you say "they" and "on purpose" are you implying that someone high up in the DEA ordered this?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:46 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: DEA agents apologize for forgetting college student in cell for four days

Makes sense, the DEA actively looks to tarnish their reputation and they love lawsuits that will likely be in the millions.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:52 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: DEA agents apologize for forgetting college student in cell for four days

Originally posted by Omega Vision
When you say "they" and "on purpose" are you implying that someone high up in the DEA ordered this?
no. one of the guys that took him in probably did it.

I have returned

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:11 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

And what makes you think this?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:16 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, piss-drinker. But suicide after four days? Come on. That's even too emo for emos.

They could charge him for that, I guess.
so staying in a room for 4 days with no food or water, without being charged for a crime and you dont even know why your there for that long . that wouldnt make you crazy?

he didnt even know if he would in there for weeks

I have returned

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:16 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I guess the kid won't be as inclined to break the law, now.
lol **** the law.

I have returned

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:17 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol **** the law.

When you **** the law, the biggest man with the biggest gun that also ****s the law can **** you.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:31 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Or the law can put you in a cell for four days and not charge you.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:56 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Guys, come on, you are missing the point.

They said they were sorry.

There's nothing more that can be expected of them.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

They should have at least had the decency to water board him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote