KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » I'd rather kiss a wookie and why I think the Princess did.

I'd rather kiss a wookie and why I think the Princess did.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd rather kiss a wookie and why I think the Princess did.

I am of the opinion that Leia ****ed Han, Luke and Chewie during the celebrations that followed the Battle of Yavin-probably all together in the same bed. Look at the smiles on all their faces and the way they are acting to each other after ROTJ.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Oh well

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Oh well
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kiss the wookie, kick the droid, fly the falcon through an asteroid 'til the princess is annoyed! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it! Come and help me, Obi-wan, flying speeder and a blaster gun, dance with ewoks, oh what fun! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2022 09:15 AM
Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Kiss the wookie, kick the droid, fly the falcon through an asteroid 'til the princess is annoyed! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it! Come and help me, Obi-wan, flying speeder and a blaster gun, dance with ewoks, oh what fun! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it!
thumb up

Old Post Jun 15th, 2022 09:27 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get in there you big furry oaf. I couldn't care less what you smell. I take orders from only me. Maybe you'd like it back in your cell your highness, your worshipful-ness your highness...
No one cares if you upset a droid, because droids don't tear your arms out of sockets. I suggest a new strategy. Let the wookie win. Nobdoy cares if you upset a droid.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote