KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ3 Goku vs Mystic Gohan

SSJ3 Goku vs Mystic Gohan
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

SSJ3 Goku vs Mystic Gohan

Fight on Planet Vegeta

(please log in to view the image)VS(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 03:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Prolly Gohan, though in that Wrath of the Dragon movie SSJ3 Goku came out on top against Hirudegarn where Gohan and the others couldn't, but that probably doesn't hold too much weight since it was just a movie (and most likely non-canon at that).

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 07:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Mystic Gohan.

I think it was made clear that Mystic Gohan was the strongest un-fused character.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 10:11 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 04:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I get the impression the main difference is endurance (SSJ3 can only be maintained for so long, Mystic doesn't need any power to keep going), and Mystic doesn't mess with your head and make you as battle-focused as the SSJ modes.

So yea, Mystic Gohan, but in a long fight.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 07:01 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Chou Gohan is the strongest unfused character the DBZ-verse has ever produced and he was manhandling a version of Buu whom Goku was afraid of fighting even with Vegeta's help.

I don't honestly see how this could even be a close fight.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 03:39 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Goku was never afraid of fighting the Buu Gohan fought until he absorbed Gohan. Agree that Gohan wins here though.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 08:10 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Mystic Gohan should be above him. I see it like this: Mystic Gohan>SuperBuu>SSJ3 Goku> Fat Buu> Majin Vegeta

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 01:43 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think SSJ3 was stronger than Super Buu as well.

I'll reiterate the endurance difference. SSJ3 could only be held for a relatively short time, Mystic is indefinite, so even if SSJ3 Goku is stronger, he might or might not be able to win in time, and against Mystic, he definitely can't last long enough.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:06 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think it was made clear that Mystic Gohan was the strongest un-fused character.

This.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 04:14 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wave_tyson

This one is a tough one, but i think Goku ssj3 takes this one. Goku has more knowledge when it comes to fighting and did you see the fight that Goku did with kid buu... COME ON!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 05:58 AM
wave_tyson is currently offline Click here to Send wave_tyson a Private Message Find more posts by wave_tyson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wave_tyson

Goku> Kid buu. There is a part in dbz while Vegata was fighting kid buu and Goku said that he could have won if he did not play around so much.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 06:01 AM
wave_tyson is currently offline Click here to Send wave_tyson a Private Message Find more posts by wave_tyson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Mystic Gohan> Kid Buu

Gohan Absorbed Buu> Gotenks abosrbed Buu> Kid Buu> Super Buu

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 06:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Pretty sure it was implied that even regular Super Buu was stronger than Kid Buu. Just that Kid Buu was more dangerous because of his increasingly destructive behavior without the goodness of the Kais inside him.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 08:44 AM
carver9

Regular Super Buu isn't stronger than Kid Buu. I also believe its a myth that even Gohan Buu ie stronger than Kid Buu when all in all, it isn't true. Goku withstood a thrashing from Gohan Buu and him and Vegeta was beaten to a pulp by him. By the time Goku made it to the Ki planet to face Kid Buu, his powers increased to high levels due to him healing after the major damage he withstood before facing Kid Buu which is the reason he was able to fight on even footing against Kid Buu.

Goku wins this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 01:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I think hes basing it on when goku said that him and vegeta would be killed if they left buus body and fought superbuu. I see where he is coming from but I see kid buu as being>superbuu both from his fight with vegeta and ssj3 goku, and that goku and vegeta were noticing that buus power was increasing while he turned back to kidbuu.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 05:44 AM
emporerpants

Mystic Gohan wins this. Mystic or "chou" Gohan is the strongest unfused character in DBZ. A better fight would be Goku after the ten years are up (when he fights uub) vs Super Buu. The zenkai power up I believe it is called (the one where they get stronger after being beaten up) became inconsequential later on in the series, especially by the buu saga. Super buu > kid buu. They were worried about kid because he is a crazy mo fo and unpredictable. If I remember right, at one point Goku actually wanted to go get Gohan to fight buu instead of him and vegeta combined.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 05:58 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
I think hes basing it on when goku said that him and vegeta would be killed if they left buus body and fought superbuu. I see where he is coming from but I see kid buu as being>superbuu both from his fight with vegeta and ssj3 goku, and that goku and vegeta were noticing that buus power was increasing while he turned back to kidbuu.

Goku also said that Kid Buu is stronger and faster than before.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 07:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by carver9
Regular Super Buu isn't stronger than Kid Buu. I also believe its a myth that even Gohan Buu ie stronger than Kid Buu when all in all, it isn't true. Goku withstood a thrashing from Gohan Buu and him and Vegeta was beaten to a pulp by him. By the time Goku made it to the Ki planet to face Kid Buu, his powers increased to high levels due to him healing after the major damage he withstood before facing Kid Buu which is the reason he was able to fight on even footing against Kid Buu.

Goku wins this.

False.
Kid Buu is the most dangerous form because of his reckless nature.
But that doesn't necessarily mean it is his strongest form.
It is his base form, meaning it is his 2nd weakest form (Fat Buu was the weakest).

Buuhan is the strongest Buu version, which was easily toyed around by SSJ1 Vegetto (who is widely believed to be the strongest character in the DB saga, sans the non-canon GT).

False again.
SSJ3 Goku loses
Toriyama has said that Mystic Gohan was the strongest unfused character in the DB saga.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 05:21 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

BTW I forgot to add that for this fight Goku will not suffer from the stamina issue.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 11:47 PM