KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Best of the Trilogy

Best of the Trilogy???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spider-Man 4 11.43%
Spider-Man 2 26 74.29%
Spider-Man 3 5 14.29%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best of the Trilogy
Started by: spidermanrocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidermanrocks

Best of the Trilogy

Vote. Title says it all!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:44 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

With Spider-Man 4 in production, it's not a trilogy anymore.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:19 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Spider-Man 2.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 08:25 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Gotta go with the original.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 10:48 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie

Spider-Man 4 didn't hit theatres yet so as of now, it's still a trilogy.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 06:05 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

spiderman 2...2.1 is amazing big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:57 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

When does Spider-Man 4 come out?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 04:22 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

I voted Spiderman 3, why i have no clue!
Spiderman 2 was the best. Dr Ock was done so good.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:09 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

The fact that Spiderman 3 has 3 votes and is tied with Spiderman 1 is really putting me off.

I find that 1 and 2 are pretty even, so I dont really have a vote.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:04 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lostedge

First Spider-man was hell of a lot better than the third one. Ruined by having too many 3 villains: Sandman, Harry, Venom ... Also Venom, worst casting ever. Venom should been some big muscle freak instead of that bs.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 06:00 PM
Lostedge is currently offline Click here to Send Lostedge a Private Message Find more posts by Lostedge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spidey 2 is best, one is second..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 06:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
The fact that Spiderman 3 has 3 votes and is tied with Spiderman 1 is really putting me off.

I find that 1 and 2 are pretty even, so I dont really have a vote.

you got to be kidding? sm2 is the ONLY one thats any good.BOTH one and three are a joke.Once you get over the fact that a spiderman movie has finally been made and you view it objectively instead of just merely being happy that spiderman is on the screen,you realise how horribly written it REALLY is.

seeing how horrible the first one was I didnt expcet anything from the second one but it was MUCH better written with much better special effects.the effects in the first one look cheesy as hell besides the horrible script and lines. the third one is just a tiny bit worse than the first god awful one.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 06:52 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Spidey 2 narrowly beats out Spidey 1, imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Two hands down, followed by the first. The third need not be mentioned.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:47 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Spidey 2 without doubt.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 10:48 PM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely 2.

Then 3, then 1. 2 was the only one that wasn't bad, even though it still had bad parts, I like it the most.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:48 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I take that last post back, Spider-man 2 is bad, just because it's better than the other 2, doesn't make it good.

Still best, but not good by my standards.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:24 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me it's kinda mishmash of 1 AND 2.

1 - Had higher energy and freshness. The actor's had a genuine like and Chemistry with each other. You could sence that Tobey almost enjoyed played Spider-man and Miss Dunst almost liked being there . . . .

2 - Was certainly more Relized of a movie. Bigger action and Special effects that the First should of had. Toby made some comments as Spider-man that wrere almost funny . Overall Bigger movie in general. But some of the energy and chemistry from the first was gone for me. You could tell that the Cast was getting a bit tired. And all the interviews and general info didn't help.

Both had equal good and also sappy / cringe worthy moments . So it's hard to say which was 100% better for me.

Last edited by jayce78 on Nov 19th, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 11:56 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Originally posted by Wolfie

Parts 1-3 are still considered a trilogy just as 4-6 will be considered a trilogy.

In any case, I love the first so much, and I love the second so much. One thing about the first movie is that at that point Kirsten actually cared about herself, and didn't binge on alcohol and drugs, so she looked great, and her performance was great. While she did good in part two, I don't think that performance or the one of the third movie matches the second. Then, another thing is choosing between the villains. Dafoe and Molina both clocked in amazing performance where their characters are depicted as absolute monsters.

Gonna have to think on this one.....

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:12 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Unquestionably Spider-Man 2.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:17 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote