KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Itachi vs Crocodile

Itachi vs Crocodile
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rikudo sennin

Itachi vs Crocodile

I had to make this thread because I was debating with a bunch of idiots who actually thought crocodile would win.
-Itachi can easily predict his movements with sharingan
-Itachi has water style tech water>sand=crocodile
-Itachi's fire tech and if needed though unlikely amaterasu would destroy crocodile
-Crocodile has not shot of getting through susanoo
-Itachi is way smarter than crocodile
-Physically strong and good at taijutsu as he was able to fight with km naruto in hand to hand combat
-very fast
Crocodile stands no chance!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 09:10 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Crocodile pwns with ease.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Nephthys on Sep 20th, 2012 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 09:16 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

One, I'd say it's poor policy to start a thread 'knowing' who'll win. Even if you have a preference, if you're opening a thread then you should be open to the policy that you're wrong.

Two, I agree Itachi wins (water jutsu, genjutsu, etc.).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 10:01 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Indeed. There really is no point in making a thread if you've already decided who is going to win.

That said, Itachi is the perfect fighter for Crocodile. He wins pretty conclusively.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 12:09 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Crocodile gets pwned with ease.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:35 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Itachi would win.

Reported by the way.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by NemeBro
Itachi would win.

Reported by the way.

Um confused ? Just asking, who did you report?

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:48 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I think the OP. It's a spite thread. Op wasn't even open to whether Crocodile could win this fight.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 05:06 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

^ thumb up

Rikudo Sennin makes tons of attempted spite threads against OP.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 05:13 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I have noticed that. Although, I like naruto better, it is ridiculous to think that there are not several match ups between the two that favor OP characters by a good margin. This one pits an elite Naruto character against someone who has kind of fallen in the power rankings since the introduction of the other logia and powerhouses like Whitebeard and blackbeard. Even luffy seem a good deal above Croc now.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 05:26 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by socool8520
I have noticed that. Although, I like naruto better, it is ridiculous to think that there are not several match ups between the two that favor OP characters by a good margin. This one pits an elite Naruto character against someone who has kind of fallen in the power rankings since the introduction of the other logia and powerhouses like Whitebeard and blackbeard. Even luffy seem a good deal above Croc now.

'Elite'? Nucka please. Itachi would solo OP.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 03:25 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Itachi would get his balls vaporised by Enel.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 06:11 PM
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Nephthys
Crocodile pwns with ease.

^ thumb up

Rikudo Sennin makes tons of attempted spite threads against OP.

No actually this was just brought up by another guy on the internet so I decided to post a thread to see what you guys would say. I win most of my threads so you can say whatever you want.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:38 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

if you make tons of spite threads as they suggest, wouldn't it be natural for you to "win" the threads?

lol, just sayin'.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:48 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Itachi would get his balls vaporised by Enel.

Who would then proceed to make Enel eat his own balls.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:06 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by marwash22
if you make tons of spite threads as they suggest, wouldn't it be natural for you to "win" the threads?

lol, just sayin'.

No actually on the majority of my threads I disassemble my opponents arguments.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:19 PM
NemeBro

No you just repeat the same thing over and over again actually.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:20 PM
Rikudo sennin

No you just repeat the same thing over and over again actually.

Oh really yet you still can't find a proper comeback to someone who keeps repeating themselves? And if I am repeating myself it would be because you can't get it through your small head.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:53 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I can confirm that theres nothing "small" about Neme8ro's "head".

wink wink wonk

Last edited by Nephthys on Sep 21st, 2012 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:56 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

that's inappropriate.

reported.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:59 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote