KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman leaves his daughter..

Batman leaves his daughter..
Started by: kentman89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kentman89

Miffed Batman leaves his daughter..

Birds of Prey..

she's her daughter right?! one of them?! Huntress?!

hmp.! leaving her daughter.. mad

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:30 AM
kentman89 is currently offline Click here to Send kentman89 a Private Message Find more posts by kentman89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

They just took that specific Huntress from an alternate timeline in the comic books in the current timeline Huntress is the daughter of a mobster, i guess to make BoP more interesting and watchable they used the BM daughter scenario, i watched the whole first season of BoP and i was dissapointed, i wasnt interesting enough although Dina Mayer dressed as Bat-Girl looks hot!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 03:40 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I've seen only the 1st episode (the only that had been broadcast here)
I Haven't been convinced.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 01:52 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

they had helena/huntress be the daughter of batman and catwoman. catwoman was killed and barbara was shot in the hip/paralyzing her by the joker. batman fled the city from the joker driving him over the edge with selina's death, or some other reason that was never explained. the birds of prey was okay, too bad it got cancelled. it should've been made my someone else other than the people who make smallville. i love smallville, but they were too concentrated around it, that they didn't have enough material to go around and support bop.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 01:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I agree with u BOP but i didnt knew it was canceled, it deserved to be cancelled it had promise but they didnt knew how to do it right!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 12:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Birds of Prey was created only to have one season, like that one show... Black Sash or something, with the karate kids.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:00 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

That show's bullshit, hot chicks but bullshit.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 03:10 AM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

okay....

But both were one-shot shows

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 03:51 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Yup, The Huntress and Oracle were hotttttt!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:21 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

okay...

That's your view of the show and we should respect that....I think

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 03:22 AM