KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » New Look 4 Storm, Colossus, Domino, Pixie & Psylocke on X-Men Comics?

New Look 4 Storm, Colossus, Domino, Pixie & Psylocke on X-Men Comics?
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

New Look 4 Storm, Colossus, Domino, Pixie & Psylocke on X-Men Comics?

New team for x-men comic issues. So it's sad to know that Jubilee and Warpath are no longer on the team

What do you think about their new look?

(please log in to view the image)

I'll start: First is, Colossus is still bald but he looks better. I really hope he gets his hair back.

As for Storm, the gold bars on her wrists are too big and looks heavy and no arm bars please.

I would really prefer a different color costume for Storm cos it's always been black. Why not the other alternate costumes of Storm in umvc3? or the red one in mvc3.

I don't like her eyes and lips but she still looks fine though. I really want her iconic cape that is tied to her wrists but i think her costume is fine. I like the idea of a long collar that covers her neck.

and her tiara doesn't look good.

I don't like Pixie with the bandana.

Psylocke doesn't look as attractive as the previous issues.

and Domino doesn't look good either. I hope she'll have a longer hair and her smile doesn't look good here.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2012 11:28 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

The bandana thing on Pixie does look pretty stupid. Maybe it is actually just her usual hairband, but poorly drawn?

Domino's face seems like a drawing issue rather than a flaw in costume/hair design. Her short hair never bothered me, and I think it suits her; however, she looks pretty bad there. That smile is just....

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 09:39 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Looks like Pixie is the only use mutant from the "New X-Men" Generation. I was hoping more of Surge! Now she has personality!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 10:09 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ingonyama
Gay X-Geek

Dear Psylocke: Please get a new costume ASAP. Your outfit from Uncanny X-Force proves that you can wear things that cover your ass and still look amazing.

Signed, 'Yama-who's-loved-you-since-2000.

Last edited by Ingonyama on Apr 7th, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 12:04 AM
Ingonyama is currently offline Click here to Send Ingonyama a Private Message Find more posts by Ingonyama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

I don't like the art. And I wish more females were in this like Dazzler and Boom Boom/Meltdown.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 11:05 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote