KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Name the movie PLEASE

Name the movie PLEASE
Started by: dylans09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dylans09

Name the movie PLEASE

To begin, this film is a sort of psychological one, the kind that messes with your head, such as shutter island, the butterfly effect etc.

The plot is simplified terms, a man moves into a new town with his family, everyone in the town including his neighbour seem to treat him weird, in particular the neighbour's daughter, who seems to be afraid of him. One night in his house with his family, a man (or woman) is outside his house, the man then goes outside to scare the man off or something. The man then goes to the police (I think) and they suggest it may be the old owner of the house, who was a serial killer that murdered his family. They send him to a mental home and he visits the home and looks up the mans documentation and see's a picture of himself. It basically turns out that he is the one who murdered his own family and had recently gotten out of the mental home. His family don't actually exist, he just see's them.

I don't know any of the names of the actors and this probably isn't enough detail but I have searched lists of psychological thrillers/horrors and cant seem to find it. I can't even recall how I came to finding this film, I just remember watching it with a friend, who also cannot remember what it was called.

This film was set in the US I believe, the town of which it was set had snow in it, if this is of any use at all.

Keep in mind that some of my details may be wrong, so if you have a film in mind and read something which didn't happen in the film you were planning on contributing, say it anyway, it is more than likely that I am wrong-

PLEASE HELP ME

Old Post May 8th, 2012 10:26 PM
dylans09 is currently offline Click here to Send dylans09 a Private Message Find more posts by dylans09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

dude that movie just came out its not even old..lol let me think whats it called again?

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by rudester on May 10th, 2012 at 02:27 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2012 02:23 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

if you like that one you will love this one. 2004 Trauma starring Colin Firth not the italian Trauma...thats a different version. But I think its still up on youtube..hehe

Old Post May 10th, 2012 02:32 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

After Life is good as well

Old Post May 10th, 2012 05:23 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I liked After Life. I randomly saw it on a shelf and saw that Liam Neeson was in it, so I instant Netflixed it.

Old Post May 14th, 2012 02:57 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

your a netflix guy now huh? lol

The idea for the movie was cool, ricci was perfect for the role.

It was a fresh movie, new concept new idea..I liked it.

Cant seem to remember the ending? Did she die with her bf? or what happend?

Old Post May 14th, 2012 08:03 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Cant seem to remember the ending? Did she die with her bf? or what happend?

The ending is kind of fuzzy to me, too, heh... but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ...I believe she was dead ever since the car accident, and Liam Neeson's character saw dead people, and helped them transition to the next life.

Old Post May 14th, 2012 12:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I cant remember
think she was alive tho
and the morgue guy was psycho
me thinks

Old Post May 15th, 2012 05:29 AM
buckhorn

Sounds like "23",with Jim Carrey.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 01:01 PM
buckhorn is currently offline Click here to Send buckhorn a Private Message Find more posts by buckhorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote