KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto vs Akuma

Naruto vs Akuma
Started by: SupremeDragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SupremeDragoon

Naruto vs Akuma

Naruto vs Akuma(Street Fighters)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 01:29 AM
SupremeDragoon is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeDragoon a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeDragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeDragoon

I think Naruto has enough firepower to take Akuma down.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 03:11 AM
SupremeDragoon is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeDragoon a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeDragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Funnily enough I think Akuma punches Naruto and Naruto is popped like a pimple.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I've heard some incredibly impressive things about Akuma, like destroying an island and a meteor with his punches and surviving on the ocean floor.

I don't know how fast he is though, so Naruto might be able to hit him with like 5 Bijuu-balls before he gets an attack off for all I know.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:43 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well much slower characters like Abel can react to mach 2 attacks.

And he jumped from the ocean floor to above the surface in a few seconds, while doing a hurricane kick.

Also, the meteor feat is noncanon. If it were canon, he'd be capable of soloing the HST lol.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I doubt he could beat Toriko. They're busting mountains over there.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:50 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Akuma one-shot punched an island, shattering it, that had a mountain range on it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 05:49 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Do any other street fighters have feats on Akuma's level or is just the top dog there?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 05:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Akuma one-shot punched an island, shattering it, that had a mountain range on it.

He still lose.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 06:27 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Do any other street fighters have feats on Akuma's level or is just the top dog there?
Most of the top tier feats are indeed Akuma's, but others have impressive ones.

Shin Bison survived a nuclear explosion after fighting and being exhausted by numerous fighters, and with the Psycho Drive can vape cities.

Gouken while fighting Akuma destroyed a mountain range with a barrage of Hadoukens in a manga (Akuma helped though).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 06:37 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

oro is a rival of gouki's, and oro hasn't trained for 50 years

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 06:39 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What makes you say that little man?

And Oro was a rival of Gouki's. Oni kind of casts that into doubt.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 06:43 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

he moved from japan to the brazilian amazon to be a senin, and did nothing till SF3 came about

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 06:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Akuma couldn't sense Oro all during his active years hunting the most powerful fighters in the world, so Oro must've pretty good abilities hidding his... Euh, abilities.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 07:32 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeDragoon

Naruto has a lot of strenght himself like throeing a giant rhino in the air and smacking away giant bijudamas. In know that doesn't compare to Aku's strenght but it should still do damage to him

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 03:42 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Akuma wins.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 12:55 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by SupremeDragoon
I think Naruto has enough firepower to take Akuma down.

That doesn't mean he will take down Akuma.

Akuma wins.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 01:17 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Isn't Akuma supersonic+? And his island DC is still < average Bijuu bombs, according to calcs.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 01:39 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Bentley
Akuma couldn't sense Oro all during his active years hunting the most powerful fighters in the world, so Oro must've pretty good abilities hidding his... Euh, abilities.

Oro does hold back his power most of the time since he keeps one of his arms sealed. He's likely as stronger, if not stronger, than Oni.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 10:04 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I have not read any Street Fighter manga. Is it any good? I've only seen the street fighter 2 anime and played the games.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 10:32 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote