KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » So I take It Hope Summers......

So I take It Hope Summers......
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

So I take It Hope Summers......

restored everything back to the way it was before wandas's no more mutants spell. Am I interupting the end of AVX correctly

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 06:02 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

It was a shared feat with Wanda. While Hope was weaksauce and more or less irrelevant in the overall cosmic scheme of things, it does go to her credit for helping restore mutantkind by permanently killing off the Phoenix Force.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 07:04 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It was a shared feat, but in no way was Hope irrelevant. Irrelevant in that she got very limited panel time considering the whole thing was about her, but she was the intended Phoenix Host. Her training in K'un L'un allowed her to push back Dark Phoenix Scott long enough to continue preparations, and her Cosmic Power(Phoenix Force) combined with Wanda's...whatever the f*ck she does made it so mutants could be born/power activated again.

Without her, none of that would have happened.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 07:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

wandas power are called hexing or hex.^

so everything is back to normal

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 08:04 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I know what her powers are. But they go back and forth and get revamped and retconned and re-explained so much, it's anybodies guess just what she does or how she does it.

And no, things weren't put back to before House of M.

Together Hope and Wanda basically jumpstarted the X-Gene in people already alive and new mutants started manifesting their powers all over the world. 4 have been shown so far I believe.

A Chinese girl with rock-like skin and wings, a Puerto Rican(I think) girl who turns into a wereshark, a black kid who can heal people even from death, and a girl who can stop time in at least a one block radius.

And Wanda brought Rictor's powers back, so maybe de-powered mutants will start getting powers back as well.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 08:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
It was a shared feat, but in no way was Hope irrelevant. Irrelevant in that she got very limited panel time considering the whole thing was about her, but she was the intended Phoenix Host. Her training in K'un L'un allowed her to push back Dark Phoenix Scott long enough to continue preparations, and her Cosmic Power(Phoenix Force) combined with Wanda's...whatever the f*ck she does made it so mutants could be born/power activated again.

Without her, none of that would have happened.

What Hope achieved was indeed unique for a Phoenix host but nope, I am referring to the actual cosmic scheme of things in which Franklin Richards is supposed to survive the entropic death of the current universe along with Galactus and the two shall oversee the birth of the next. Compared to that Hope's place on the cosmic scheme of things is exactly this:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
weaksauce and more or less irrelevant

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 02:10 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote