KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » A pic that a friend did for me

A pic that a friend did for me
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

A pic that a friend did for me

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 04:38 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Might wanna save it to imgur or something, then re-post it, J.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 06:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Might wanna save it to imgur or something, then re-post it, J.

OK.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 06:27 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 07:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 10:14 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I can see it now. thumb up

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I like your passion and commitment. Like any other profession, it will take time, practice and hard work to turn your hobby into a career.

Your friend obviously has talent, but like any talent he/she also needs to develop his/her skill. I suggest your friend joins deviantart.com, which is a great community of amateur and professional artists. Quite a few of them show how much they progress over the years, when they do something called Then-And-Now, or Draw-It-Again.

As for yourself, since you are so interested in boxing, did you watch the Hajime no Ippo anime I recommended? It has an approval rating of nearly 90% and is currently ranked #20 on the list of all-time best anime.

Check it out here.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/263/H...o_Ippo?q=hajime

Since you are a boxing and an animation fan, you will love it.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 07:35 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

He didn't draw the pic, his friend did

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 09:28 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by steverules_2
He didn't draw the pic, his friend did

Hence

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Your friend obviously has talent, but like any talent he/she also needs to develop his/her skill. I suggest your friend joins deviantart.com, which is a great community of amateur and professional artists.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 10:09 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So what about this bit?

I like your passion and commitment. Like any other profession, it will take time, practice and hard work to turn your hobby into a career.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 10:32 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by steverules_2
So what about this bit?

He's the one who likes boxing and wants to write about it. I've seen a couple of posts here from him and I think it's admirable that not only has he decided what he wants to do, but has also gone so far as to get a friend to start drawing the art for the scenes he wants to write.

He's passionate and he's dedicated. What he needs to do now is some research about boxing and to start practicing his writing skills.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 11:01 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I told you once and I'm telling you again - welcome to the Internet, dreamp. Learn to recognize a troll account when you see one:

Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
I feel like human feces right now, and I just want to stop feeling this way.

There was a classic KMCer, Jake. Looks like some sock took his name for lulz.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 08:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I told you once and I'm telling you again - welcome to the Internet, dreamp. Learn to recognize a troll account when you see one:

There was a classic KMCer, Jake. Looks like some sock took his name for lulz.

Hmmph. Didn't quite see this as a troll account. Looked more like a young kid. Probably just the teacher in me coming out - always want to try and encourage kids, especially the creative ones wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 06:25 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin

The poses are stale and the perspective is ****ed up. The anatomy proportions are awful—a four-pack and no abdomen, armpits that don't meet the chest where they should, etc.—and the only distinguishing element between the genders is the bust. The facial features are all proportionally inaccurate and uncharacteristic. The coloring is bland, improperly applied and there are no shades.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 03:11 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Anyone else think Hulk looks like a green Rocky?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 03:14 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Astner
The poses are stale and the perspective is ****ed up. The anatomy proportions are awful—a four-pack and no abdomen, armpits that don't meet the chest where they should, etc.—and the only distinguishing element between the genders is the bust. The facial features are all proportionally inaccurate and uncharacteristic. The coloring is bland, improperly applied and there are no shades.

I suppose you can do better?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 06:24 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

You suppose correctly.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 03:12 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Astner
You suppose correctly.

Prove it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 06:22 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Prove it.

What? That i can draw better than an eight year-old? Sure.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Astner on Mar 13th, 2017 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 06:08 PM
steverules_2

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 06:14 PM