KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Gaang vs Young Justice

The Gaang vs Young Justice
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Gaang vs Young Justice

I wasn't sure if this should go in the Anim8ion forum, the All-Versus forum or here. In the end I don't really care enough to make a 8ig deal out of it t8h.

Katara
Toph
Aang
Zuko
Sokka

vs

Ro8in
Super8oy
Aqualad
Kid Flash
Artemis

No Miss Martian because of Intangi8ility, Telekinesis and Telepathy haxx. No Avatar State for Aang. End of season/current versions for all.

8loodlust.

Last edited by Nephthys on Sep 30th, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 12:11 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Does Katara get bloodbending hax oh and does Superboy get his shields?

Normally I'd say Gaang wins because Toph is there and Toph>>every character here's degree of awesome. But I'm still inclined to vote for the Young Justice group. Sokka's the weak link here and I doubt Artemis will be that much help even with super arrows. Katara and Aang have better waterbending feats than Kaldur's hydrokinetic talent though I could see him beating Zuko up if given the opportunity. I'm also inclined to believe that KF could still blitz even if he's considerably slower than Barry(and Bart) in the YJverse. Toph could probably prevent any blitzing though.

Maybe it's bias but I lean toward the YJ team for now: to be honest I could see it going either way.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 12:20 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Does Katara get bloodbending hax oh and does Superboy get his shields?

No to 8oth. cool

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 12:23 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Awww...well I guess that make it more interesting.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 12:28 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

what in the hell are they gonna do to Conner? Outside of putting him inside of an extremely large block of ice, they can't put him down.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 02:44 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Air vortex. He still needs to breathe.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 02:49 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

that sounds cool, except that there's a bloodlusted Wally on field who will likely ko everybody except Toph.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 02:53 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Wally's fast, but they should be able to react if they can dodge Sparky Sparky Boom Man's beams and lightning.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 02:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Sokka's Boomerang > All.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 02:58 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by KingD19
Wally's fast, but they should be able to react if they can dodge Sparky Sparky Boom Man's beams and lightning.
no one on the show has outright dodged lightning. What happens is that, they see someone charging the lighting attack and prepare to redirect it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:03 AM
KingD19

Zuko dodged it, and so did Ozai I think. When they fought right before the Black Sun. Because the one time Zuko tried to redirect lightning, he got hurt. But he showed he was fast enough to jump in front of an already moving lightning bolt.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:07 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

you're ignoring the part where Zuko saw Ozai and Azula charging the attack. If they could outright dodge lighting, the entire series is riddled with plot holes and inconsistencies.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:13 AM
KingD19

Just saw it. Ozai nearly instantly shot it out, and Zuko caught it, then redirected it. He was fast enough to catch and redirect it from only a few feet away without any warning.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:21 AM
wakkawakkawakka

So does this mean that lightning in Avatar is slower than the real thing then? Iroh has also redirected natrual lightning before so not sure how that would tranlate into this thread.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:37 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So does this mean that lightning in Avatar is slower than the real thing then?
nah, Avatar characters are clearly ftl.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:49 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Well wouldn't that just apply to fire-benders since only firebenders have been shown to intercept/redirect lightning

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:57 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I really wantrd to say the Gaang would win, but young justice has the edge here. Superboy is practically indestructable and robin's(Tim or Dick?) belt has all sorts of freeze pelets and batarangs he could use. Team avatar would kill the other three though but still take a beating.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 05:36 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by KingD19
Just saw it. Ozai nearly instantly shot it out, and Zuko caught it, then redirected it. He was fast enough to catch and redirect it from only a few feet away without any warning.

A tiny warning of someone pointing and shooting isn't the same as no warning.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 06:04 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

even if Aang could use the Avatar state in this battle would it be enough to take down superboy?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 08:58 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah... I'm honestly leaning towards Superboy soloing.

I could see him romping through them all with little to no effort.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2012 06:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote