KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Monkey D. Luffy Versus Samurai Jack

Monkey D. Luffy Versus Samurai Jack
Started by: XanatosForever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Monkey D. Luffy Versus Samurai Jack

I honestly have no clue if this is spite in either direction. If it is, then I'll just get it closed.

So! Jack confronts Aku once again, and has him on the verge of defeat. This time, Aku considers Jack too dangerous to keep in his realm, so he opens a portal in reality, sending jack into the Grand Line. He crashes onto the Strawhat crew's ship, trashing Luffy's lunch. Let the battle begin!

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:37 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Luffy wins, he fought Zoro, who has much better feats than Jack.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 07:29 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Luffy wins, he fought Zoro, who has much better feats than Jack.
Lol.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Is that laughter for or against that statement? o.O

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:27 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Against.

Preposterous ignorance.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 10:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So you think Jack stands a chance?

Old Post May 13th, 2009 10:07 PM
NemeBro

Oh no.

I think Jack stomps.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 10:38 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I must admit I'm rather surprised by your claim. I would have expected you to side with Luffy. o.O

Care to put some supporting evidence? If this is annoying, by the by, I apologize. I'm just trying to promote discussion and whatnot.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 10:50 PM
King Kandy

Jack could kill Luffy easy.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 11:15 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Luffy..

Old Post May 14th, 2009 01:24 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Gears anybody?

Old Post May 14th, 2009 03:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Gears anybody?

Are going to do what exactly to Jack?

Old Post May 14th, 2009 04:52 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

beat him to death no expression

Old Post May 14th, 2009 04:54 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

^QFT

Jack's never went up against anybody with speed and strength like Luffy.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 08:28 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I've seen a few episodes of Samurai Jack, but I don't really recall him doing anything that would lead to me believe he could beat Luffy in a fight

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 14th, 2009 02:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well let us see.

He has jumped hundreds of feet in the air with 10-20 ton boulders, lifted a 700 ton sumo, has survived re-entry into the atmosphere, is fast enough to effortlessly block minigun bullets with one hand, fought the Scotsman for what was I believe three days(by memory, could be wrong) non-stop, killed a group of bounty hunters before a drop of rain hit the ground, regularly displays speed to kill several men without appearing to have drawn his sword, let alone move, and his sword itself is very broken, Luffy already has a weakness to swords(at least compared to his blunt damage resistance), Jack's sword will slice through him clean like butter.

There are few people in OPverse Jack could not beat, it would take a powerful Logia to take him out, and only if they were at a distance, because Jack could very possibly cut them.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 09:27 PM
King Kandy

Don't forget, there was one time I believe when Jack was in a bar and a bunch of bounty hunters were, and then they all just fell over dead (well they explode since everyone's a robot in that show), nobody even saw him move.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 03:00 AM
KingD19

Luffy was trapped between two buildings, and pushed them away from him.

He ripped the front end off of a ship.

Luffy routinely blocks, anticipates, and dodges attacks that are too fast to see, or he shouldn't be able to see.

When he uses his Gear 2nd, his attacks happen so fast, they produce sonic booms.

And before he got the gears, he was fighting Kuro, whose Shakushi is about the same speed as Soru. With Gear 2nd, he overcame that speed, moving faster than Lucci.

Gear 3rd makes his body parts so big and hard, Jack won't have the strength to cut through it, or dodge the hit.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 03:17 AM
King Kandy

Gear 3rd makes his body parts so big and hard, Jack won't have the strength to cut through it, or dodge the hit.

Jack's sword can cut anything ever since it got amped post-ultra robot fight.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 03:22 AM
KingD19

It can cut anything, but if he doesn't have the strength to cut through it, then it's meaningless. Adamantium can cut through anything, but Logan can't, since he's not strong enough to generate enough force to cut through anything.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 03:42 AM