KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How powerful are the planetary elementals from Vertigo?

How powerful are the planetary elementals from Vertigo?
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

How powerful are the planetary elementals from Vertigo?

When the Swamp Thing absorbed the final element—fire—and met up with the planetary elementals. I was wondering if anyone knows how powerful they are, or could make a rough estimation of their power?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:42 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Potentially as powerful as the Presence

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:45 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

All of them?

I'd put them below God Swamp Thing, personally. For example, I can't see the Green being very powerful on Mars, though the Parliament of Stone may be stronger.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I figured he was asking how powerful ST was merged with them, sorry.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:59 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Yeah, I meant to write "from when…" but I lazily edited it without proof-reading. My bad.

Either way they seemed to be in the same cosmological position as the God-Thing, but with considerable more experience. Since Marvel's cosmological hierarchy is well established on this forum, where would they rank in Marvel?

Last edited by Astner on Sep 28th, 2012 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:07 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

I'd put them below God Swamp Thing as well, though they share the same statues within the Parliaments of Worlds, the thing that makes God Swamp Thing above them is that he is merged with a human. That gave them the only chance to go against The Voice, without that the Parliaments of Tree's knew their plans would turn to ash (just like what they turned into when they went against the Creator), since humans are God's/The Voice's children.

The Word

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 11:27 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

So where would they rank in Marvel?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 08:21 PM