KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Third raikage vs rob lucci

Third raikage vs Rob lucci
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Third raikage 5 100.00%
Rob lucci 0 0%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Third raikage vs rob lucci
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rikudo sennin

Third raikage vs rob lucci

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2012 10:44 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lucci's biggest issue will probably be damaging the Third Raikage I think.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 05:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Hmm, I may be wrong here, but shouldn't his Rankyaku be able to bypass his raiton shroud? Gaicho seemed to be pretty powerful, and it is compressed air pressure... though I'm not sure how that'd relate to an actual Fuuton

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 05:38 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Samurai100
Hmm, I may be wrong here, but shouldn't his Rankyaku be able to bypass his raiton shroud? Gaicho seemed to be pretty powerful, and it is compressed air pressure... though I'm not sure how that'd relate to an actual Fuuton

Keep in mind Rasenshuriken was stopped too, and I think that's stronger.

Air works better against raiton than other attacks, but it really needs to be crazy strong to damage 3rd Raikage.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:21 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

Smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lucci's biggest issue will probably be damaging the Third Raikage I think.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:32 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Rasenshuriken is at the least on the level of Rankyaku, and it did nothing to the Third.

I'd bet on the Third Raikage taking this more often than not.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Probably the 3rd. He is slower the Gear 2nd Luffy and Lucci but he should have a stronger attack than either, since it has more power than a Rasenshuriken.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 12:34 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

I have been looking into naruto calcs and apparently sm naruto is mach 11-14.5 so that means with the raikage faster than that he should have more than enough speed to handle lucci's speed.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 01:26 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote