KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Questions about Thor the Movie

Questions about Thor the Movie
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Questions about Thor the Movie

When Odin says "made in the heart of a dying star" is that really how Thors hammer was created?

How did Loki get in King Laufey and his soldiers without the bifrost, when he clearly has to use it to get back and forth from yodenheim?

and one more.

When Odin was pulling powers/abilities from Thor when he lost his Hammer, is that what made him mortal?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 06:37 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Re: Questions about Thor the Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
When Odin says "made in the heart of a dying star" is that really how Thors hammer was created?

Yes

quote:
How did Loki get in King Laufey and his soldiers without the bifrost, when he clearly has to use it to get back and forth from yodenheim?

Magic

quote:
and one more.

When Odin was pulling powers/abilities from Thor when he lost his Hammer, is that what made him mortal?

Yes

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 06:55 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet, thanks

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 06:56 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Odin and Thor are more magical then physical?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 07:44 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Not sure how the movie versions will be portrayed in that area... wait until the next movie.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 11:31 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Questions about Thor the Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra

I don't know what you mean. We saw Loki immobilize Heimdall with the Casket Of Ancient Winters and take control of the bifrost, and let Laufey and his soldiers in that way. It was only by the end of the film that the bifrost got wrecked.

Or are you referring to how Loki secretly aided the other frost giants early in the film, to get entrance into the weapons vault without the bifrost? That's something to be answered in future films. Loki does tell Heimdall there are secret passages between the worlds that even Heimdall, with his all-seeing sight, are unaware of. I believe Odin knows about them too, but has concealed that knowledge to keep all traffic on the bifrost.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 05:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote