KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF
Started by: PimpXMaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

Ok why in the world, at the end of Xmen 1, did cyclops go storm could you take me up tehre, then she said I dont control it like that, then Wolevrine said Send me up there ???

Uh why ???

1. STORM could of flew up there herself
2. jean could fly but I understand she doesnt in the movie but STORM COULD.
3. Uh why couldnt Jean get out when magneto pinned her with metal. Cant she use her powers to bend it off ?

ANyway, storm could fly ?

Xmen 2
I could help you
Help them

Ok they could of easily traded spots. Collosus could of just walked through, everyone, while wolverine helps the kids ?

I can't wait to see Wolverine 3 the movie

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:59 AM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Yep. they might as well name them Wolverine and friends, instead of the x men. I'm really hoping they give him less of the spotlight, especially now theres loads of new characters.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:08 AM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Re: Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Ok why in the world, at the end of Xmen 1, did cyclops go storm could you take me up tehre, then she said I dont control it like that, then Wolevrine said Send me up there ???

Uh why ???

3. Uh why couldnt Jean get out when magneto pinned her with metal. Cant she use her powers to bend it off ?

I'll try to clarify that out. It's just that I tend to forget the exact scenario where that Storm-Scott-Logan case happened. Can you tell what the exact situation is?

1. There must be a reason for Storm not to fly there by herself.
2. Jean actually doesn't fly. But she uses her telekinesis to levitate her own body, which she used very rare.
3. I remember when Scott asked her if she could control the steel straps... Jean answered: "I'm sorry. I'm not strong enough." Remember that X-Men have their limitations, and Magneto knows that.

I didn't get the Colossus-Wolverine case you were saying, but you can have it clarified first, so we could understand better.

smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:31 PM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

When rogue was trapped in the machine, why didnt storm just fly up there, and blast it. why did Wolverine have to fly up there with storms powers ?
Wolverine and collousus should of just switched places in x2, when he said I could help you, and wolvie said help them. I m like wolvie coulda of helped THEM an d Collossus could of killed the soldiers better.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:01 PM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

As for your second scenario, I totally agree.

I don't know which fanboy didn't SQUEAL in those movie theatres when Colossus said "I can help you." And then there was a wave of groaning and "Awww man!" when the infamous "Help them," line came up. Like..DAMN YOU! ALL!

I mean, why would they even GIVE us that line of Piotr's? They could have just sent Colossus in there without his valiant lines, but NOOOOOO, they wanted to mess with our brains for 2 seconds. Colossus could have just tooken those guys out like THAT. Wham, wham, WHAM.

>_< Stupid Mike Dougherty..(one of the writers, I think.)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:24 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

AMEN!!! yes

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:32 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by munkiesarus
As for your second scenario, I totally agree.

I don't know which fanboy didn't SQUEAL in those movie theatres when Colossus said "I can help you." And then there was a wave of groaning and "Awww man!" when the infamous "Help them," line came up. Like..DAMN YOU! ALL!

I mean, why would they even GIVE us that line of Piotr's? They could have just sent Colossus in there without his valiant lines, but NOOOOOO, they wanted to mess with our brains for 2 seconds. Colossus could have just tooken those guys out like THAT. Wham, wham, WHAM.

>_< Stupid Mike Dougherty..(one of the writers, I think.)

I know what you mean............

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:56 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metalmikey

i havent seen the x 1 and 2 movies in awhile as my dvd;s got ganked..but when wolverine was clawing his way around the the statue wasnt he fighting magneto? if thats the case and like i said im not sure..but if that is the case why would they send wolverine a guy with metal in his bones to fight a guy that knows how to manipulate metal?? like i said i may be mistakin ..as i havent seen it in awhile..so please correct em if im wrong!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:05 PM
metalmikey is currently offline Click here to Send metalmikey a Private Message Find more posts by metalmikey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

When rogue was trapped in the machine, why didnt storm just fly up there, and blast it. why did Wolverine have to fly up there with storms powers ?
Wolverine and collousus should of just switched places in x2, when he said I could help you, and wolvie said help them. I m like wolvie coulda of helped THEM an d Collossus could of killed the soldiers better.

Okay. I remember that one. When Rogue was trapped in the machine as you said, what could X-Men do to stop the machine? Yes, of course, everyone there should have been asking the same question. But, one question supersedes all: HOW? Remember, Magneto is not that stupid. He knows very well how much X-Men can do. Besides, Storm's personality was just emphasized --- her being decisive and intellectual in all her actions. She's not that as risky as Wolverine.

In X2's case regarding Peter and Logan. Let's face it, Wolverine has the leading role. That's the fact. Accept it. I'm not a fan of Wolvie but the movie needs it. Logan's personality is more of pride and whatever. I guess, that concept answers your question.

smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:14 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REVAN DARKSIDE
NO FATE

why the hell are you lot complaining x1 & x2 where cool films and in every film theres a lead role and wolverine like it or not has the best back story of the lot of them. Even in the comics tis is true so stop the crying and face it Logan rocks

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:06 AM
REVAN DARKSIDE is currently offline Click here to Send REVAN DARKSIDE a Private Message Find more posts by REVAN DARKSIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

Uh why ???

1. Time was running out. Not to mention Storm might've missed, and her lightning might've done something even worse to the machine like killing rogue.
2. I didn't see her flying that much in the movie erm
3. not strong enough

All in all, Storm didn't shoot lightning for the same reason that cyclops didn't shoot initially. Wolverine could heal the damage in case Storm and Jean didn't land him properly on the machine. It was the best call at the moment.

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:23 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Re: Re: Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

Originally posted by Wickerman
1. Time was running out. Not to mention Storm might've missed, and her lightning might've done something even worse to the machine like killing rogue.
2. I didn't see her flying that much in the movie erm
3. not strong enough

All in all, Storm didn't shoot lightning for the same reason that cyclops didn't shoot initially. Wolverine could heal the damage in case Storm and Jean didn't land him properly on the machine. It was the best call at the moment.

~wickerman~

Well Storm, could of grabbed Logan, and flew him up there atleast. They know half dead Magneto, was flopping like a fish up there, just waiting for metal.

For the other guy that said stop complaing. I was just saying. I love Wolverine, anyhow, but he didnt have to do every little thing.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:38 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: Re: Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

Well Storm, could of grabbed Logan, and flew him up there atleast. They know half dead Magneto, was flopping like a fish up there, just waiting for metal.

For the other guy that said stop complaing. I was just saying. I love Wolverine, anyhow, but he didnt have to do every little thing.

Magneto tosses wolverine in a nasty way, both Logan and Storm go out, and let's see Cyke and Jean stop Magneto now. That's how i see your scenario ending. If she flew him up there, they could both be tossed out of the picture oh so easily erm

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:58 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Re: Re: Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

It was still pretty obvious that Wolverine was a main focus of the movies. . .

Originally posted by Wickerman
[COLOR=deeppink]1. Time was running out. Not to mention Storm might've missed, and her lightning might've done something even worse to the machine like killing rogue.
"You're going to fire a lighting bolt into a giant copper conductor? And I thought you lived at a school."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:44 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: Re: Xmen movies are Wolverine Movies. I HAVE PROOF

Originally posted by Creshosk
"You're going to fire a lighting bolt into a giant copper conductor? And I thought you lived at a school."

laughing I COMPLETELY forgot about that quote. Well done thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:25 PM
BlaqChaos

When rogue was trapped in the machine, why didnt storm just fly up there, and blast it.

Because the machine was connected to the statue and as Magneto said, "A bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor? I thought you people lived at a school?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:28 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

1. So you mean, if Wolverine wasn't there, she would of died, even though there was 3 other Xmen.

2. Storm could of flew Wolverine up there. How is Magneto going to push them both off ? He was halfdead flopping around, like a fish.

3. So it's smarter to send the guy with the adimantuim, bones near the master of magnitism ?

4. WOLVERINE THE MOVIE.

oh yeah why the hell pro x say, Magneto found some way toi block my mind reading after logan said why dont you find magneto. Well if its the helmet, I know for a fact that thing doesnt cover his whole head, or I doubt he has it on 24/7, even while he sleeps, or DUH read Sabertooth's mind since he knows, who he is. I am sure he knows the plan.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:56 PM
Creshosk

1. So you mean, if Wolverine wasn't there, she would of died, even though there was 3 other Xmen.
How would they have gotten free of being captured?

Or even back to the fight with Mystique, she could have infiltrated the others and taken them down one by one without them ever realizing.

Each of the X-Men were invaluable.

2. Storm could of flew Wolverine up there. How is Magneto going to push them both off ? He was halfdead flopping around, like a fish.
And then what would Storm have done?

3. So it's smarter to send the guy with the adimantuim, bones near the master of magnitism ?
Best to send the guy that if there was an accident and he missed, would most likely be able to survive a fall off the statue of liberty.

The only two that could have done something up there were Cyclops and Wolverine. . .

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:25 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Well if he never stabbed rogue, in the chest, all of this would have not mattered.

If Pro x read sabertooths mind instead of magneto who blocks it then...

if storm flew up there, then she could of killed magneto and let wolverine bite the machine.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:18 PM
Davehead
BEWY!

Okay, you guys obviously aren't getting this. Storm couldn't do anything to magneto or to the machine, and she couldn't fly because, like she said, she had very little control over the wind. She flew in the elevator shaft because it was an enclosed space and she didn't have to worry about going sideways or frontways or anything.

Sending Wolverine was kind of a precaution. If they sent Cyclops and missed, then the mission would be over, so they sent Wolverine because if they sent him and missed then they'd still have a plan B.

As for the Colossus thing, how was Wolverine supposed to know what his powers were? Also, what did it probably look like to Wolverine? Some kid runs up and wants to play hero. You can't really blame Wolverine for declining the offer.

Hope that clears it up.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:40 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote