KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Black Yoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Laugh Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

With permission from the moderator, I opened an off-topic thread in the Spiderman forum.

This is the thread for you all to post the crap non-Spiderman related information you all have been filling the other threads with.

Keep in mind that this isn't a spam thread!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:43 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I can't belive you DID THIS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Believe it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:46 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Don't think we will stop fool
we shall go off-topic IN ALL OTHER THREAD'S UNTIL NEWS ARRIVES

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Don't think we will stop fool
we shall go off-topic IN ALL OTHER THREAD'S UNTIL NEWS ARRIVES

Then you'll be reported.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

And you shall report me Fine and you shall report Steve, Scarecrow, Kentai and even yourself since you are not mr. Perfect we shall see how many you report and what happen's then

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:49 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

And you shall report me Fine and you shall report Steve, Scarecrow, Kentai and even yourself since you are not mr. Perfect we shall see how many you report and what happen's then

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Don't hurt yourself.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fooled you hahaha

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:50 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

No, you didn't.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:52 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No serious well done finally we can all start using the thread's correctly
Thank you my friend well done

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:52 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

cool You're welcome.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:59 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yay

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:00 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Don't hurt yourself.

lol. Owned twice in a row. Also, nice idea Venom. Ten bucks other threads will stick go off topic though. erm

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:07 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Arachnid1
lol. Owned twice in a row. Also, nice idea Venom. Ten bucks other threads will stick go off topic though. erm

As long as certain people don't fill the other threads with random information, we should be okay.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:11 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

As you can see from this and the incident from the previous day I can "Own" him back and Yes Yoshi STOP GOING OFF-TOPIC

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:13 PM
Arachnid1

As you can see from this and the incident from the previous day I can "Own" him back and Yes Yoshi STOP GOING OFF-TOPIC
This is an "off-topic" thread dude. And what are you talking about? I don't read all your posts. The only person I've ever seen you own is Kentai.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:29 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wow thanks A1 Make me feel Small and well unmeaningful

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Oct 28th, 2007 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:31 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, he tells the truth.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:34 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Indeed he does I respect him and hold him within high regard

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:37 PM
Arachnid1

Wow thanks A1 Make me feel Small and well unmeaningful
Lol dude. Sorry. Not trying to make anyone feel small. big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:38 PM