KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Fraction's Fantastic Four

Fraction's Fantastic Four
Started by: TheGodKiller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Fraction's Fantastic Four

Although the "mombots" scene was a bit unsettling, the concept behind Fraction's F4 seems interesting . Seeing how sci-fi is his thing , he might not screw it up after all . What do you guys think ?

Here's the preview :
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=13954

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 01:10 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

It's Fraction and he's really bad at writing character based work, and the Fantastic Four has traditionally always, at it's heart, been about family. I doubt he can satisfy in the way Hickman has done in recent times.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 02:40 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
It's Fraction and he's really bad at writing character based work, and the Fantastic Four has traditionally always, at it's heart, been about family. I doubt he can satisfy in the way Hickman has done in recent times.
thumb up

No hope.

None.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 03:17 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

No hope.

None.

That.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 03:51 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

No hope.

None.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Jonathan Hickman will be a hard act to follow on FF.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 08:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The first issue was actually decent. You can tell he did his homework, following Hickman and all.

Fraction can write a good sci-fi book (ie. Invincible Iron Man), so we'll have to wait and see.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 02:41 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It wasn't bad by any means... I'm still skeptical, though. It'll need to be consistently good for quite a while before my comfort level increases.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 03:40 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I agree.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 03:52 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Fraction just like to give up a bit of hope the fans, just to destroy it in a couple of issues.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 07:19 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote