KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » FPSSJ Goku vs. Meta-Cooler Army

FPSSJ Goku vs. Meta-Cooler Army
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

FPSSJ Goku vs. Meta-Cooler Army

FPSSJ Goku from the Cell Games:
(please log in to view the image)

vs.

The Army of Meta-Cooler's seen in DBZ Movie #6:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Cooler states there are 1,000 drones in his army:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJIx3bZZPSY
(1:10)

-Fight takes place on an indestructible planet devoid of life.
-Goku must permanently destroy every one of the Meta-Coolers to win.
-Meta-Cooler is free to use any abilities he displayed in the movie(inc. regeneration and instantaneous movement.)

Who wins?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

At first glance i'd like to say Goku wins but since this is you Galan, and i know your DBZ knowledge is vast, i doubt you'd make a thread so easily won. So leaning towards Goku but we'll see.....

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 08:13 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Granted, Goku is far more powerful than the Cooler army, but he's not so much more powerful as to render all attacks from the Coolers ineffective, imo-- that is to say: I believe the physical and energy attacks delivered by the Coolers could harm Goku to some(likely minimal) extent. Furthermore, while Goku might be more powerful, he is not any faster.

That said, imagine 1,000 Coolers simultaneously blitzing Goku via IT. I could see that many Coolers moving that fast bridging the power gap that exists between them and Goku. Goku's good, but he's not good enough to block every single attack from 1,000 beings moving just as fast as him.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 03:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Consider me swayed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 03:38 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

lol

I'm not necessarily saying the Coolers win, but given their numbers and their speed, they could make it one hell of a fight, imo.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 04:03 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Each power-up in Dragon Ball is immense. Cell went from Piccolo's equal to being completely unfazed by Piccolo's full-powered blast, he then snapped Piccolo's neck.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:08 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

At that point Cell was Cyborg #16's equal, and after the absorption of #17 he took out #16 in one shot too.

Now Metal Cooler should be weaker than #17, and Full-Power Super Saiyan Goku should be above 2nd form Cell—with Ultra Super Saiyan Vegeta being somewhere in-between.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:09 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Now Metal Cooler should be weaker than #17
Cell-age Goku and Vegeta(pre-time chamber) were utterly shit-stomped by Meta-Cooler physically. In fact, it took their combined energy attacks just to defeat that one drone.

So I'd say a single Meta-Cooler is definitely on par with 17-- if not slightly superior. And in this battle there would be 1,000 of them blitzing Goku simultaneously via IT.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:46 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

#18 destroyed Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Still, #17 and Piccolo couldn't damage 1st Form Post-Human Absorption Cell, #16 who was on par will 1st Form Post-Human Absorption Cell couldn't damage 2nd Form Cell, and 2nd Form Cell couldn't damage Ultra Super Saiyan Vegeta.

So from that I don't see Metal Cooler being able to damage Full-Power Super Saiyan Goku.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You're assuming that Goku would receive the same degree of resistance to attacks that Cell did, despite their composition being vastly different-- this is faulty for obvious reasons.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 06:03 PM
Based
iPinoy

Goku doesn't get hurt at all.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 06:05 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Based on what? Genuinely curious.

Has Goku demonstrated imperviousness to injury from 1,000 beings on par with #17 attacking him at FTL speeds before?

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 21st, 2013 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 06:10 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Galan007
You're assuming that Goku would receive the same degree of resistance to attacks that Cell did, despite their composition being vastly different-- this is faulty for obvious reasons.

Goku was able to take Frieza's "Death Beam" to the face as a Super Saiyan, and Ultra Super Saiyan Vegeta took blows from Cell too without getting wounded.

I honestly don't think composition has much to do with defense and resistances in Dragon Ball.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 06:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Astner
Goku was able to take Frieza's "Death Beam" to the face as a Super Saiyan, and Ultra Super Saiyan Vegeta took blows from Cell too without getting wounded.

I honestly don't think composition has much to do with defense and resistances in Dragon Ball.
You misunderstand me, I think.

I don't believe a single Cooler could cause much damage/harm to Goku at all-- that's why there are 1,000 Coolers in this thread.

That said, I believe an FTL attack from Cooler would do something to Goku--I highly doubt that he could just tank a FTL blow from a #17-level being w/o so much as flinching--but not much, initially. However, even an entirely insignificant amount of damage multiplied by 1,000 is going to add up eventually. That's why I think this could be a good fight.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 06:28 PM
juggerman

Plus if not completely destroyed, they repair themselves and become even stronger

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 07:32 PM
Based
iPinoy

Because in the entirety of DBZ there are not many instances of someone significantly weaker hurting someone. It doesn't matter if there are 1000 of the, there's no realistic way for 1000 of them to simultaneously land blows on Goku. The only thing the Coolers can resort to are ki blasts in which would probably do more collateral damage than good, especially with teleportation.

Last edited by Based on Aug 21st, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 09:56 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Goku puts up a great fight, but in the end cant win, so he does what Vageta did in the Buu Saga and Kills himself to save the universe,(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:01 AM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Based
It doesn't matter if there are 1000 of the, there's no realistic way for 1000 of them to simultaneously land blows on Goku. The only thing the Coolers can resort to are ki blasts in which would probably do more collateral damage than good, especially with teleportation.
Simultaneously? Obviously not.

However, it is quite possible for Goku to get punched/blasted from behind by multiple Coolers, as he is defending from several other Coolers attacking him head-on. Like I said earlier: Goku is good, but he can only do so much given that he does not have a speed-advantage here. And just to clarify my stance once more: I don't think a single Meta-Cooler could deal much damage to Goku at all. In fact, he might even be able to tank the first few dozen(or so) blows without so much as a scuff on his skin to show for it.

But again: hundreds/thousands of FTL blows from beings who are no less than equal to Android 17, would add up eventually, imo-- especially when you consider how fast said attacks could logically be delivered, given the speed of this match. For all Goku's power, he does not possess unlimited durability or stamina. He could still absolutely win, but I think it'd be one hell of a fight, regardless.

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 22nd, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 11:51 PM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Originally posted by Galan007
Simultaneously? Obviously not.

However, it is quite possible for Goku to get punched/blasted from behind by multiple Coolers, as he is defending from several other Coolers attacking him head-on. Like I said earlier: Goku is good, but he can only do so much given that he does not have a speed-advantage here. And just to clarify my stance once more: I don't think a single Meta-Cooler could deal much damage to Goku at all. In fact, he might even be able to tank the first few dozen(or so) blows without so much as a scuff on his skin to show for it.

But again: hundreds/thousands of FTL blows from beings who are no less than equal to Android 17, would add up eventually, imo-- especially when you consider how fast said attacks could logically be delivered, given the speed of this match. For all Goku's power, he does not possess unlimited durability or stamina. He could still absolutely win, but I think it'd be one hell of a fight, regardless.
the meta cooler has unlimited stamina plus their kai dosent decrease no matter how long the fight takes

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 07:12 AM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
the meta cooler has unlimited stamina plus their kai dosent decrease no matter how long the fight takes

And they reapir themselves!!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 02:12 PM