KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » I've just DL'd every Thor comic EVAR!

I've just DL'd every Thor comic EVAR!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've just DL'd every Thor comic EVAR!

If anyone needs scans of anything Thor, ask me nicely, and I will either smite you with the fury of a million angry midgets or I will give you the scans! It's a flip of the ol' coin....

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:01 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

How about the Odin/Surtur fight that led to Odin's death and King Thor?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:02 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

how about all of it? just like....email me the file? plz?

wait...that must be huge.......how long did it take for you to get it?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:04 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
How about the Odin/Surtur fight that led to Odin's death and King Thor?

-smites you-

HA!
Take that, foo.

What issue/number?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:15 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blair Wind
how about all of it? just like....email me the file? plz?

wait...that must be huge.......how long did it take for you to get it?

Like...four days.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:16 AM
HaSon

"SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITER!" big grin

Thor v2 #40

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:17 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:39 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I dare you to read every single Thor comic straight. Without any breaks for anything.

You'd never be able to stop talking like Thor. Ever!

ON another note, could you scan Masterson Thor vs. Gladiator from #445? Pretty please. With a virgin on top.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:49 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I dare you to read every single Thor comic straight. Without any breaks for anything.

You'd never be able to stop talking like Thor. Ever!

ON another note, could you scan Masterson Thor vs. Gladiator from #445? Pretty please. With a virgin on top.

It'll take me weeeeeks. I just finished reading Ragnorak.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:51 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:53 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Thanks for those scans. Obviously Glads was feeling off that day. One second he's purple, then blue, then purple and so on. Must've been feeling sick.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:07 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:13 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly, it's good to see you happy again! big grin

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:22 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
stunned by electricity laughing out loud

it works on Wonder Woman too

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: I've just DL'd every Thor comic EVAR!

Originally posted by long pig
If anyone needs scans of anything Thor, ask me nicely, and I will either smite you with the fury of a million angry midgets or I will give you the scans! It's a flip of the ol' coin....

where did you DL them all from? i've only got a couple of downloaded Thor comics (but quite a few actual issues)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i was wondering the same thing. damn, 4 days! eek! i've been trying like all hell to find the last 50 or so issues of volume 2. i finished at something around 38-39. the series itself finished at what, 85? can't find them online OR in conventions/comic stores. crazy sh!t. those last few issues of thor were apparently ridiculously popular -- and valuable. i may end up buying the hardcopies from ebay . . .

Last edited by leonidas on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:00 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I bow to thy superior knowledge, in possessing all the sacred pages of the Odinson, LP. May you find me worthy one day to post scans of my requests. cool

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:51 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by roughrider
I bow to thy superior knowledge, in possessing all the sacred pages of the Odinson, LP. May you find me worthy one day to post scans of my requests. cool

you would have to sleep with LP to be worthy............... sad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:47 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
where did you DL them all from? i've only got a couple of downloaded Thor comics (but quite a few actual issues)

Is ye worthy of the knowledge, IS YEE?!!

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq...ho1=d&iht=8 BAP!

It's a torrent, you download in bulk. Whole series. The link brings you straight to the mighty thor download. You'll need something like utorrent or shareaza. Shareaza did better than utorrent for me.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:50 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Masterson Thor is a pussy

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:57 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote