KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » A Good Day to Die Hard

A Good Day to Die Hard
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Die Hard 24/7

quote:
On May 5, 2010 it was announced that X-Men Origins: Wolverine and The A-Team writer Skip Woods was in negotiations to script a fifth Die Hard movie and the film will be produced by Alex Young. Bruce Willis will again return as John McClane and Willis said that he would like to see Live Free or Die Hard director, Len Wiseman, return and would also like to see the story take place outside of the United States with a tentative title of Die Hard 24/7.

On October 5, 2010 Willis announced during a MTV interview that a first draft of the script was finished and that the shooting should begin in 2011. Regarding a possible Die Hard 6, Bruce Willis told ShowbizSpy, "for me, I want to do Die Hard 5, then one final Die Hard movie — Die Hard 6 — before finally hanging that white vest up for good". Noam Murro is set to direct the film scripted by Woods and will continue to develop the script.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 10:36 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

He's getting too old for this shit.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 10:38 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

I disagree, I liked the last one a lot, other than the first it was my favorite. Willis is just as badass as ever.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 10:58 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

No Riggs and Murtaugh are.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 11:03 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

RJ is gonna be loving this

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 11:09 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shame we have to go on from news thats from last year.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 06:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by General_Iroh
I disagree, I liked the last one a lot, other than the first it was my favorite. Willis is just as badass as ever.

Whle I agree that it was the second best Die Hard in that it was actually a really good movie, I don't think Willis should keep making DH movies. The reason why DH4 worked was because they accepted his age and explored it. But you can't do that for another 2 movies. It'll just get silly.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 06:57 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

continue the series, replace Willis with someone who doesn't need icy/hot between takes.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 07:02 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Bruce is very difficult to give direction too.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 02:36 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old news... at least put up to date news in a topic.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:09 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by The Nuul
Bruce is very difficult to give direction too.

Really? That's interesting. I did not know that, obviously.

Expand on this with some examples. Give me some links because I had trouble finding something.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hes a *******, he does it his way and thats it. Did you ever noticed that he has never changed his acting style for any of his roles, its the same sound and look etc.... its always Mclane aka Mr tough guy.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 04:00 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or, he can't act well anyway...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 04:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Both.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 06:41 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i will see this...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by The Nuul
Hes a *******, he does it his way and thats it. Did you ever noticed that he has never changed his acting style for any of his roles, its the same sound and look etc.... its always Mclane aka Mr tough guy.

Well he's dabbled in enough comedies, whether hit or miss to know that Willis can be versatile.

However he's done enough movies where his character is burnt-out for whatever reason to know that he plays the part well.

4 Die-Hard films,Striking Distance, Hostage, 16 Blocks, Last Boy Scout was the burnt-out, disgraced cop..."just doing his job."

Pulp Fiction- washed out former boxer.
5th Element- washed out taxi driver.
Sixth Sense- washed out father/husband.

Hollywood knows what to expect & he plays the roles well.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 07:13 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I liked him in that movie The jackal, he played the role of an assassin very well

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 06:54 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 10:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by marwash22
continue the series, replace Willis with someone who doesn't need icy/hot between takes.

bruce willis is die hard mad

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 03:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So hes going to Russia?

Too bad for Russia! shifty

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 12:47 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote