KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asgardian Destroyer vs. Monarch

Asgardian Destroyer vs. Monarch
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Asgardian Destroyer vs. Monarch

Asgardian Destroyer

vs.

Monarch

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:21 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnny Sorrow
Silent actor

Who is in the Destroyer Armor?

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:29 AM
Johnny Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

It's an armor. It was recently in the Thor, Dr. Doom used it to fight Thor. Thor barely won.

As for the thread, the Destroyer has gotten weak compared to the old showing, so Monarch

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:34 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's an armor. It was recently in the Thor, Dr. Doom used it to fight Thor. Thor barely won.
That was an imperfect copy

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:35 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Parmaniac
That was an imperfect copy

I don't remember that. Either way, Thor still beat the Loki controlled Destroyer

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:41 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unless Odin is animating the Destroyer, Monarch ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:42 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnny Sorrow
Silent actor

As for the thread, the Destroyer has gotten weak compared to the old showing, so Monarch

"Who's in the Destroyer armor", not "what's the Destroyer Armor." Besides, the Doom version was a weakass facsimile.

I don't remember that. Either way, Thor still beat the Loki controlled Destroyer

Not recently. It was animated by Balder, and he couldn't even dent it.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:43 AM
Johnny Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Dr. Doom Destroyer was a poor desigh Thor mentions it, really it doesn't matter it could be Loki or Odin that armor is powerful regardless. Destroyer will be too much for Monarch, Destroyer is too damn powerful and has no weakness. Odin is waering the armor

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:49 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:52 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Monarch armor is just as strong. He took on countless of HH and no damage or dent whatsoever.

Any ways, Monarch wins unless Odin uses it

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:54 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

well..Odin is in the armor..so i guess he win..

Old Post May 14th, 2010 01:11 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

It doesn't really matter who uses it, Destroyer is deadly period! Destroyer was animated by human in Thor Vol.2 and thrash Thor and killed by using the distergration beam on him. Maestro used the armored and beat down the Hulk, if you use Destroyer basic powers you a damn skyfather wrecker regardless. Loki, thor, Odin, it doesn't matter the Destroyer will own damn near anyone it faces. Let's say Loki or Thor.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 01:38 AM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Galan007

Old Post May 14th, 2010 01:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Monarch armor is just as strong. He took on countless of HH and no damage or dent whatsoever.

Any ways, Monarch wins unless Odin uses it
What about Thor?

Old Post May 14th, 2010 02:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Monarch

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 02:47 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Odin is animating the Destroyer, Monarch ftw.

Agree.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 02:51 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

destroyer!

Old Post May 14th, 2010 03:14 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by the Darkone
destroyer!

gets destroyed by Monarch

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 03:36 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Monarch.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 03:39 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Monarch

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:04 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote