KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Zombie Day

Zombie Day
Started by: FUEGO BEATS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FUEGO BEATS

Zombie Day

New movie coming to DVD in 2013 called Zombie Day. Directed by Brian Booker, Zombie Day" is a new national holiday celebrating the day the government found a solution for the mutant Zombie plague that almost demolishes the human population. For once everything goes back to normal. The plot is, a evil terrorist zombie group kidnaps a scientist and a news reporter to create a new T-virus to spread throughout the earth’s population. The only thing stopping these zombie terrorist are two detective (Tommy Foot and Karen Kay) assigned to handle Zombie related cases.

Should be a great movie and a trailer should be out very soon.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 09:42 PM
FUEGO BEATS is currently offline Click here to Send FUEGO BEATS a Private Message Find more posts by FUEGO BEATS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaceyCarter

When was this movie released? I don't have any kind of knowledge about this movie.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 10:19 AM
JaceyCarter is currently offline Click here to Send JaceyCarter a Private Message Find more posts by JaceyCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I haven't heard about it either. But I'm all for Zombie movies.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 06:03 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sounds fun I'm all for it. When does it get released?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 04:30 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtinataguba

looks like a good movie. when was this movie released?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 05:26 AM
xtinataguba is currently offline Click here to Send xtinataguba a Private Message Find more posts by xtinataguba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FUEGO BEATS

Sorry for the late response, but the director for the film hasn't released a date when thefilm will be released, but it will be in 2013.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2012 05:53 AM
FUEGO BEATS is currently offline Click here to Send FUEGO BEATS a Private Message Find more posts by FUEGO BEATS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote