KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hermione and Ron sucks!!

Hermione and Ron sucks!!
Started by: aztec

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aztec
Reptilectric

Hermione and Ron sucks!!

I was dissapointed reading the last Harry Potter Book... Why did Hermione end up with Ron?? It should have been Harry and Hermione!! I'm going to pretend the book endind never happen, I hope the ending in the movié will be far better.. big grin

Who's with me, Hermione should have ended with Harry!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 08:24 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

epic fail.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 05:20 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

co-signed.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 02:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Re: Hermione and Ron sucks!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aztec
I was dissapointed reading the last Harry Potter Book... Why did Hermione end up with Ron?? It should have been Harry and Hermione!! I'm going to pretend the book endind never happen, I hope the ending in the movié will be far better.. big grin

Who's with me, Hermione should have ended with Harry!!

Did you honestly expect they were going to get together? Even though there was zero textual support that they would?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 06:08 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
levinaz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its truly amazing.. I like it...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 11:19 AM
levinaz is currently offline Click here to Send levinaz a Private Message Find more posts by levinaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cpa_parkcity

I agree with you but what can you do?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 08:17 PM
cpa_parkcity is currently offline Click here to Send cpa_parkcity a Private Message Find more posts by cpa_parkcity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

You are unhappy only because Ron's sister was very agly.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 07:36 PM
Arhael is currently offline Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katya
Original Member

Did you read the books? It was never her and Harry .

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 06:48 AM
Katya is currently offline Click here to Send Katya a Private Message Find more posts by Katya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no_1_movie_fan

Ron and Hermione always had something throughout the books, despite their falling out.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 03:55 PM
no_1_movie_fan is currently offline Click here to Send no_1_movie_fan a Private Message Find more posts by no_1_movie_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

I was convinced of H/Hr until I read the 5th or 6th book. It was becoming obvious, though. And I still agree it's a mismatch... But once a character evolves in one direction, you can't force him or her into your desires. sad
Hermione and Ron just seemed much too childish to actually end up in marriage - they seemed like the puppy love that they'd grow out of when they'd change in time - and Hermione definitely seemed like the type to be attracted to Harry's leadership and his idea of self-sacrifice. Ginny was a character with potential, but JKR didn't make much of her; she could have ended up with Neville and no one would have made a fuss about it. She never became an evolved character in my opinion. This way, it wasn't very difficult to attach her to Harry, but it wasn't really an issue in the plot, nor did it please the reader. Like a convenient character to fill in a simple role.

Well, of course there is fanfiction. I actually read the weirdest shortcut-ultra-happy-ending H/Hr fanfic (starting from the middle of the fifth book) recently and quite enjoyed it. It didn't make much sense and it overdid things in so many ways, but still felt somewhat satisfying. smile

Last edited by eezy45 on Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:42 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Only people who watched the movies first expected Harry and Hermione to get together. Anyone who started with the books knew it's R/H all along.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 11:01 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by no_1_movie_fan
Ron and Hermione always had something throughout the books, despite their falling out.

Exactly, I could tell from the first book that they would eventually be together and thank heavens they did!reading
Anyone who thought otherwise should die stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 07:14 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taliablythe

Ron and Hermione don't suck that's just your opinion I noticed from book four that there was something happening between Ron and Hermione it was pretty obvious at least to me and when I started reading the Harry Potter books I really didn't read it for the romance at all I only expected it past book 4.

I really like Hermione and Ron because if the way it was written. It's almost always the lead guy gets lead girl and I get tired of it, it's come to a point where it's expected. So I thought it was refreshing.

That being said if Harry did end up with Hermione at some point I think the importance of Ron would be wiped out. Harry never had a family and by marrying Ginny he becomes part of the family he always had. In another world if it was written extremely well and if I hadn't read the Goblet of Fire first I probably wouldn't have minded if Hermione and Harry got together.

But as JK Rowling wrote the books the way she did and I think they are perfection I'm quite happy with the way they turned out. I don't think people should die for wanting Harry and Hermione to be together and not everyone who wants Harry and Hermione to be together hasn't read the books. Alot of of Hermione and Harry Shippers have read the books.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 08:00 PM
taliablythe is currently offline Click here to Send taliablythe a Private Message Find more posts by taliablythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

I take it I'm the only Dramione shipper here? embarrasment

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 10:24 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by SamZED
Only people who watched the movies first expected Harry and Hermione to get together. Anyone who started with the books knew it's R/H all along.

I actually started with the books and despised the miserably made films. Didn't watch any movie after #4 (#4 and later #5 especially disappointed me) until I finished the 7th book. I still thought Harry and Hermione would be much more interesting. And I hate linear and predictable plots, so bear with me if I preferred not to support obvious developments.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 03:51 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by eezy45
I actually started with the books and despised the miserably made films. Didn't watch any movie after #4 (#4 and later #5 especially disappointed me) until I finished the 7th book. I still thought Harry and Hermione would be much more interesting. And I hate linear and predictable plots, so bear with me if I preferred not to support obvious developments.
What you prefere is a different topic. You can like Harry/Hermione I dont care. Thats not what my post was about. Its one thing to like the idea and a whole different thing to actually expect them to end up together. Anyone who read the books first saw Ron/Hermione coming a mile away and so wasnt upset. Only diehard movie fans cant stop going on and on about how deeply in love they were and I cant blame tbh It was clear to me that the director was sort of going for H/H at first.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 04:44 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by taliablythe
I don't think people should die for wanting Harry and Hermione to be together and not everyone who wants Harry and Hermione to be together hasn't read the books. Alot of of Hermione and Harry Shippers have read the books.

Joking girl,joking. I'm pretty sure many have including the starter of this thread.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2012 07:15 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by Telpy
I take it I'm the only Dramione shipper here? embarrasment

*skitters in to say* Anything can happen in Fan-Fiction. wink

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 02:52 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

I disagree I totally ship Ron and hermione always have, also throughout the books Ron and hermione always had something for each other. They are my favourite couple smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2012 10:22 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote