KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Avengers Now 1

Avengers Now 1
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Avengers Now 1

The first issue of Avengers NOW 1, the art looks great and I mean great, Dean White Covers look awesome and Jerome Opena art is speechless. I'm stoke about Hickman on Avenegers, it's about damn dame time!

http://i.newsarama.com/images/aveng..._pencils_02.jpg

http://i.newsarama.com/images/avengersnow-1_1-3_02.jpg

What do you guys think!?

Last edited by the Darkone on Sep 7th, 2012 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 05:01 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wow, the art looks pretty amazing (though I still loathe Iron Man's black/yellow color scheme.)

I'll read this because of Hickman.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Wow, the art looks pretty amazing (though I still loathe Iron Man's black/yellow color scheme.)

I know the New Iron Man look I'm not feeling it. The Cover art looks great, but the interior is jaw dropping IMO, I'll buy book as is sometimes black and white looks better.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:33 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Dammmmmmnnnnn! That art is fine.

Story is key though we'll see what happens. Will Ironman still be Rhodey?
Seems to be to me.

Stark should await his epic comeback personally.
In a form that deserves such.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will pass judgment after i buy the issue..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 07:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Galan007

Pretty much this.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:07 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

The art looks nice and I hope it stays that way...

Will this be a weekly or bi-weekly sale?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:48 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Pencils tend to be more impressive than after coloring and inking is done. I think those scans are a bit exaggerated with what the finished art will look like.

Still, promising.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 04:26 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Digi
Pencils tend to be more impressive than after coloring and inking is done. I think those scans are a bit exaggerated with what the finished art will look like.

Still, promising.

It's the X-Force team of Opena on pencils and Dean White on colours. Nothing will be lost. Dean White makes everything better, he is the best colourist in the industry. Easily.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 04:59 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Haven't we already got a thread for this book??

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 05:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Avengers was very good in my opinion, the second team for Avengers look pretty damn bad a$$! This is what Avengers should have been from the get go!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 11:54 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Damn this book is pretty.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 08:20 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

can't wait for the new Hyperion.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 11:29 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Does anyone have a roster of all the heroes on that final shot with Cap?

And my earlier comment was WAYYYYY off! Tony is still on Earth.

What was the whole point of Invincible Ironman having Tony say goodbye to all of his friends if he's still gonna hang around in multiple titles and not join the GotG?

If Ironman wasn't such a half decent series lately I'd be completely pissed.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 07:08 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by the ninjak
Does anyone have a roster of all the heroes on that final shot with Cap?

And my earlier comment was WAYYYYY off! Tony is still on Earth.

What was the whole point of Invincible Ironman having Tony say goodbye to all of his friends if he's still gonna hang around in multiple titles and not join the GotG?

If Ironman wasn't such a half decent series lately I'd be completely pissed.

It would make more sense to do it that way, Have him leave he team so he can go off and be with the GotG.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 03:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I heard somewhere on this forum, Tony gonna build a robot copy through Extremis to go to space or stay. IONO :>

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 06:57 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 04:09 AM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Originally posted by Kazenji
Preview for book 3

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=14660

Based on the previews, it looks like Hyperion may have beaten mind-controlled Hulk, transforming him back to Banner?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 04:46 AM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It'd be hilarious if Hype didn't fuck around and just killed Banner. They would probably give him a medal.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 05:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Are we looking at the same scans? Looks like Banner either been blasted awake or somehow been shaken loose of the mind control.

Hyperion vs Hulk would be a great fight though.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 05:35 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote