KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Scarlet spider

Scarlet spider
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Scarlet spider

just got around to reading this series revolved around Kaine unwillingly becoming the new Scarlet spider. so far i enjoy the character and his different perspective than what im usually used to in a spider book. giving seemingly no care showing his face or having outbursts and cursing at people. its fun.

havent gotten to the minimum carnage issues yet but im curious what other people opinions are on this.
was also nice to see the Rangers.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 06:57 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm still waiting on the Minimum Carnage tie-in issues, I've got the Venom ones

i'm holding off until i get the other ones.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 07:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this has been a good story involving Kaine.. The one thing i don;t like is his costume. I feel it could have been a little better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 07:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

True, but it could've been much worse, too.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 08:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True, but it could've been much worse, too.

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 10:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

This series is so fun ^^

I mean, it had a Christmas special that ended with him beating up a dozen Santas then asking a hotel to institute a 'no Belgiums' policy!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 10:35 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

How long before he dies (for good) or joins a super team? I'd love to see him as the anti-Peter in a super team...or not so super team for that matter.

Originally posted by Q99
This series is so fun ^^

I mean, it had a Christmas special that ended with him beating up a dozen Santas then asking a hotel to institute a 'no Belgiums' policy!

Lol that was fun.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 05:24 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Only thing I don't get is how did Kaine end up looking exactly like Peter, he wasn't an identical clone iirc he was taller and bulkier..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 06:21 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Been out of the loop for a long time, was Kaine cured of his rapid acceleration?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 09:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

@sam well he does normally look quite a bit bulkier than peter in scarlet spider. I remember him and peter always having the same face, but Kaine would have his hair grown out, was always a lot bigger.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 12:18 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Last few issues were a bit weak, I'm hoping it picks up again.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Been out of the loop for a long time, was Kaine cured of his rapid acceleration?

I think so, in Spider-island before this series started. His powers got changed a bit too. No more visions, but now he can talk to spiders.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2013 02:44 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote