KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » king hyperion vs darkseid

king hyperion vs darkseid
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

king hyperion vs darkseid

and noone take away from hyperion feats. Not only did he say that he did what he did but the narriator also said the same things and from what I have seen of him in the exiles book, defeating all the earth heros with ease, I think that he can do what he said that he did "even though these heros had almost different powers than the heros on regular marvel planet. He did something that even galactus couldnt do and that was defeat all of earth heros and take control of the planet. He also fought 2 supermans (2 hyperions) and was owning them, while fighting the exiles.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid would waste him and make it very painful.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:42 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Hyperstorm curbstomps Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:58 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madvillain
Hyperstorm curbstomps Darkseid.

We're not talking about Hyperstorm. We're talking about HYPERION.

Anyway, the guy who defeats pantheons of gods on his off days wins this.

Well, I can already predict the fact that someone is going to *insert retarded "Superman wastes Darkseid" joke here* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 12:01 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Edit.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 12:01 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

lmao, no wonder my brain processed Hyperstorm. i can't fathom any version of Hyperion even challenging Darkseid.

Darkseid 10/10

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 12:03 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

I think Darkseid takes this.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 01:36 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Close fight. Probably Darkseid.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Darkseid leaves this in NO doubt whatsoever and makes Hyperion look like the loser he is.

Darkseid 50/10

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:38 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol Darkseid.

Carver's preemptive butthurt always amuses.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Darkseid leaves this in NO doubt whatsoever and makes Hyperion look like the loser he is.

Darkseid 50/10
What makes you say it is utter domination ?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you say it is utter domination ?

Hyperion has NO feats that lead me to believe he could last an entire page against the JLA, much less be one of their most dangerous foes. Darkseid has nearly destroyed the world in the face of the likes of Superman and the rest many times over.

Hyperions is over-hyped.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:41 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hyperion has NO feats that lead me to believe he could last an entire page against the JLA, much less be one of their most dangerous foes. Darkseid has nearly destroyed the world in the face of the likes of Superman and the rest many times over.

Hyperions is over-hyped.
Hyperion wrecked his entire world. Which Darkseid are you referring to ? Nu Seid ?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:44 AM
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Hyperion would be JLA fodder. Omega beams trump his arrogance

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hyperion wrecked his entire world. Which Darkseid are you referring to ? Nu Seid ?

Off panel.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hyperion would be JLA fodder. Omega beams trump his arrogance
That's speculation. Which Seid ?
Originally posted by -Pr-
Off panel.
His regenerative abilities imo make this close. I still want to know which Darkseid he is referring to.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:55 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fine, don't respond to my post.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:58 AM
ThereIsHope

I really like Hyperion. Also Hyperion only wrecked his world cause he had help. As usual you get the facts wrong quanchi.

Darkseid when written properly wins. But the normal every day Darkseid who loses all the time would probably fail. Depends on the writer.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:58 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
Fine, don't respond to my post.
Still conquered earth. I find that impressive. He hasn't taken down the jla but then again he never met them.
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I really like Hyperion. Also Hyperion only wrecked his world cause he had help. As usual you get the facts wrong quanchi.

Darkseid when written properly wins. But the normal every day Darkseid who loses all the time would probably fail. Depends on the writer.
Who helped him ?

A well written darkseid implies bias. You don't get to pick and choose what counts.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:59 AM
ThereIsHope

An army of meta humans?

Yup we actually do get to pick and choose based on feats. One day he moves entire planets, the next he loses to superman. Then the next he beats superman.

As usual you make silly comments.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:09 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote