KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » What If The Illuminati Was True? Question

What If The Illuminati Was True? Question
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

What If The Illuminati Was True? Question

Do not try to disprove there existence in this thread, this is a hypothetical question. I do not believe in the illuminati.

With that said.

1.Lets say that It was discovered that the Illuminati was true, what would be your reaction?
2. Lets say all those crazy conspiracy people were right about 911? What would be your reaction?
3. Lets Say the government passes martial law and no citizen is allowed to bear any fire arms?

I have returned

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 12:38 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

In the case you have described, "the Illuminati" would break down as "the state has declared war against its citizens", in which case the only answer is some type of resistance.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 01:02 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who exactly is going to resist?

I have returned

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 01:31 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

the 5 999 999 900 people who aren't part of the Illuminati

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 01:34 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oliver North
the 5 999 999 900 people who aren't part of the Illuminati
If the illuminati does exist that means the all the presidents etc are controlled by them, any resistance would get shut down. By the way i doubt it would anywhere near that amount of people resisting, a lot of people probably wouldnt care to actively fight them. Some may actually agree with what they are doing

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Oct 30th, 2012 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 01:55 AM
tsilamini

you'd have close to 99% desertion in the US army if it was ever turned against its own people...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 01:57 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Re: What If The Illuminati Was True? Question

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Do not try to disprove there existence in this thread, this is a hypothetical question. I do not believe in the illuminati.

With that said.

1.Lets say that It was discovered that the Illuminati was true, what would be your reaction?
2. Lets say all those crazy conspiracy people were right about 911? What would be your reaction?
3. Lets Say the government passes martial law and no citizen is allowed to bear any fire arms?

1. It is in a sense. It's been publicly admitted that there's a shadow government and a cabal of rich industrialists and bankers have been manipulating government agencies like the CIA to do their bidding for at least 140 years. Ever heard of Union Banking or the Business Plot?
2. What's so crazy about thinking that an arm of the Saudi Arabian military posing as a terrorist group and representing their best interests staged a very planned and professional attack on the United States which the people from point 1. allowed because it fit with a fascist philosophy they called "neoconservatism" and advanced their goals? Al Qaeda is about as much a terrorist group as Hezbollah, but he US doesn't really feel like going to war with Saudi Arabia or Syria so they treat them as NGO terrorist groups.
3. This also exists but it's actually a gun nut conservative wet dream. See this bastard traitor named Oliver North who by all rights should've been shot like a dog came up with a plan for continuation of government in case of mass dissent in which the government would disarm those citizens while arming right wing nutjobs, hate groups, militias, and every other tea bag who's paranoid about martial law and handing them a badge so they can help the army to round up dissenters, liberals, minorities, etc. and take them to FEMA run detention camps.

So since 1. and 2. are somewhat accurate and aren't hypothetical scenarios, in case of 3., the only way the Continuation of Government plans or Rex84 or whatever you want to call it would be activated would be in case where a US was engaged in a total war that the majority of its citizens opposed, likely on the North or South American continent. As a left-wing minority in an interracial relationship, I wouldn't be in the best place so my only options would be either be to cross the border or do what I can to not get caught and do everything I can to sabotage supplies and means of transportation. The likelihood of this happening without direct aid from China are almost zero considering that total war and suppression on that scale are currently nearly impossible because Reaganomics and free trade treaties have completely crippled American domestic manufacturing and therefore strategic industries. For all the drones and nukes and high tech jet fighters and subs, America is shockingly, hilariously unprepared for extended domestic military engagement.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 08:45 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont understand why this was put in the conspiracy forumserm

I have returned

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 12:50 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Re: Re: What If The Illuminati Was True? Question

Originally posted by Darth Jello
1. It is in a sense. It's been publicly admitted that there's a shadow government and a cabal of rich industrialists and bankers have been manipulating government agencies like the CIA to do their bidding for at least 140 years. Ever heard of Union Banking or the Business Plot?
2. What's so crazy about thinking that an arm of the Saudi Arabian military posing as a terrorist group and representing their best interests staged a very planned and professional attack on the United States which the people from point 1. allowed because it fit with a fascist philosophy they called "neoconservatism" and advanced their goals? Al Qaeda is about as much a terrorist group as Hezbollah, but he US doesn't really feel like going to war with Saudi Arabia or Syria so they treat them as NGO terrorist groups.
3. This also exists but it's actually a gun nut conservative wet dream. See this bastard traitor named Oliver North who by all rights should've been shot like a dog came up with a plan for continuation of government in case of mass dissent in which the government would disarm those citizens while arming right wing nutjobs, hate groups, militias, and every other tea bag who's paranoid about martial law and handing them a badge so they can help the army to round up dissenters, liberals, minorities, etc. and take them to FEMA run detention camps.

So since 1. and 2. are somewhat accurate and aren't hypothetical scenarios, in case of 3., the only way the Continuation of Government plans or Rex84 or whatever you want to call it would be activated would be in case where a US was engaged in a total war that the majority of its citizens opposed, likely on the North or South American continent. As a left-wing minority in an interracial relationship, I wouldn't be in the best place so my only options would be either be to cross the border or do what I can to not get caught and do everything I can to sabotage supplies and means of transportation. The likelihood of this happening without direct aid from China are almost zero considering that total war and suppression on that scale are currently nearly impossible because Reaganomics and free trade treaties have completely crippled American domestic manufacturing and therefore strategic industries. For all the drones and nukes and high tech jet fighters and subs, America is shockingly, hilariously unprepared for extended domestic military engagement.

I love how you're saying in your third paragraph that the "right wing nutjobs" would be armed against the "liberal minority" when it's the liberal majority that want the 2nd Amendment repealed...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 07:36 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crystalmaden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I dont understand why this was put in the conspiracy forumserm

I don't know why too.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 09:45 AM
crystalmaden is currently offline Click here to Send crystalmaden a Private Message Find more posts by crystalmaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by crystalmaden
I don't know why too.

cause the mods around here somehow consider facts to be conspiracy theorys thats why. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 08:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Re: What If The Illuminati Was True? Question

Originally posted by Darth Jello

Excellent stuff there.You are one of the very few posters here awake and not programmed by our government that seems to understand whats really going on in the country. thumb up Here at this site,its very rare and hard to find people like that so its a refreshing change to see someone like you who really understands all this. smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 08:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwisam1991

I hope america wakes I really do , the media in the states is so screwed up I didn't no how bad it was untill I was there for 2 weeks and I just felt sorry for you , the way you guys think of the whole west bank and gaza is shocking , u do know amrican government let's them kill women and children as if it was nothing , lol helping them to find peace , if there was a war I would fight against the American government because if they were to carry out there plans it wouldn't just affect america , a lot of people would suffer , wake up fight back don't let them run your life's , peace out

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 06:51 PM
Kiwisam1991 is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwisam1991 a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwisam1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kiwisam1991
I hope america wakes I really do , the media in the states is so screwed up I didn't no how bad it was untill I was there for 2 weeks and I just felt sorry for you , the way you guys think of the whole west bank and gaza is shocking , u do know amrican government let's them kill women and children as if it was nothing , lol helping them to find peace , if there was a war I would fight against the American government because if they were to carry out there plans it wouldn't just affect america , a lot of people would suffer , wake up fight back don't let them run your life's , peace out

excellent post.well said.yeah there are a lot of american sheople here in the states that are not awake about this like you are.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 07:09 PM
heru

I believe people will resist, but not nearly as much that would make a difference in the out come of things. If a good amount of people were granted a better life, after complete submission most will take it, regaurdless of it meaning serving you know who. Just look at the many sins we commit now with our own free will. If were doing it freely then doing it to survive is a piece of cake to most. If the illuminati is real. The only way to see the agenda not come to pass is if the majority of us, if not all resist. Of course that will mean death, but isn't it worth standing and fighting the outcome of there plan, because acheiving there goal and willing to serve in it will surely mean eternal damnation in the after life.

Last edited by heru on Nov 15th, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2013 12:28 AM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote