KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed

The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed
Started by: Star Wars Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed

The Illuminati were responsible for the deaths of Jon F Kennedy Martin luther King Jr Bobby Kennedy and Malcolm X. They were also the reasons why the russian revolution the vietnam war, World War I II and soon to be world war III even happened, due to greed. And the illuminati will be ones responible for putting the Indefinite Detention bill & The Executive order into effect within the coming year. Provided that the U.S will be put under martial law preventing anyone from leaving, and preventing anyone with or without a visa to enter the U.S

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Dec 24th, 2012 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2012 05:35 PM
Star Wars Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Star Wars Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Star Wars Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Lovin' all the sources 'n' shit.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2012 12:40 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Re: The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
The Illuminati were responsible for the deaths of Jon F Kennedy Martin luther King Jr Bobby Kennedy and Malcolm X. They were also the reasons why the russian revolution the vietnam war, World War I II and soon to be world war III even happened, due to greed. And the illuminati will be ones responible for putting the Indefinite Detention bill & The Executive order into effect within the coming year. Provided that the U.S will be put under martial law preventing anyone from leaving, and preventing anyone with or without a visa to enter the U.S

I don't think I've ever seen you around these parts before. Welcome to the Conspiracy section: where lies and half-truths dominate the discussion.

The things you've said are true. But be careful with what truth you embrace.

If you follow a man, such as Ron Paul or Alex Jones or the guy that made Zeitgeist or whomever, you will get deceived and you will ultimately embrace the New World Order.

I'd suggest researching a couple things to get you started:

-Alex Jones' connections to Stratfor
-Ron Paul's connection to NESARA and its connection to New Age
-Dennis Kucinich's anti-Constitution stance and connections to New Age
-The New Age religion and its connection to the United Nations AND freemasonry
-Benjamin Creme and Maitreya (whom I think is probably the Antichrist)
-The connection of UFOs to New Age and what Nephilim are
-Albert Pike's plan for a 3rd World War (between fundamental Islam and Israel)

You'll find a ton of stuff and will probably get overwhelmed at first. I'd suggest viewing Keith Thompson's excellent film "Aquarius: The Age of Evil" on YouTube.

What many "truthers" wrongfully do is try to remove God from the fight, when this is a SPIRITUAL battle taking place.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

And because I noticed your avatar:

-Walt Disney's connections to freemasonry, pedophilia, Nazism, mind control, and etc.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2012 04:49 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed

Glad to see you are awake and understand whats going on in the world and our true history.Very few posters here at this site do.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 07:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

For being such a clandestine group, the Illuminati can't keep anything a secret.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 10:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed

Originally posted by Robtard
For being such a clandestine group, the Illuminati can't keep anything a secret.
It's all... part of the plan.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 02:25 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before Barack Obama entered the world as he's known now, his original name was Barry Sotero and he is the grand puppet for the illuminati, in which we will see him as the president for 6 terms. (24 years) the Elite are already working on a bill that allows a president to serve more then 2 terms which makes the constitutional system a first strike contradiction.

Those that are ready to die can be killed.
Those who are intent on living can be captured.
Those that are quick to anger can be shamed.
Those who are over righteous can be disgraced.
And those that love people can be troubled.
Does everyone understand?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 10:17 AM
Star Wars Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Star Wars Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Star Wars Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote