KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman 3 Discussion Thread

Batman 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Batman 3 Discussion Thread

As a huge fan of The Dark Knight, and Batman in general, I would love to hear people's discussions on the next film. Now I know there are already threads on the matter, but they could be merged, or not, doesn't really matter.

With a huge uproar of one of my favourite films and practically everyone I know, Batman 3 is inevitable. Though very difficult to surpass the next film, it will be fun nonetheless.

What are your opinons, hopes, expectations, wonders, interests and critics of the possible third film? What villain do you want, what story do you think, what about the title?

Personally, I'm thinking of it being called Knightfall and a Bane-like story, with the Penguin being included for good measure. Others are expecting Riddler, Catwoman and even Two-Face.

Batman 3 wikia article
Other Batman 3 wikia article

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:33 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Well, if they could come up with a non lame way of explaining how Dent didn't die, than I'd rather have him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

The Villians will be The Riddler and Catwoman and the title for the flim will be The Shadow Of The Bat.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:44 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
The Villians will be The Riddler and Catwoman and the title for the flim will be The Shadow Of The Bat.

agree on riddler and shadow of the bat..

as for catwoman, i doubt it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I haven't said this recently, but I would still like it if Nolan decided to use the Reaper in some form in the next one...

I don't really want to see Riddler, though... And Bane, I can't see that working out... He's trying to gain the city's trust again, so he can become the established Batman we all know and love... He really needs to be established before Knightfall can work properly...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:24 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I haven't said this recently, but I would still like it if Nolan decided to use the Reaper in some form in the next one...

I don't really want to see Riddler, though... And Bane, I can't see that working out... He's trying to gain the city's trust again, so he can become the established Batman we all know and love... He really needs to be established before Knightfall can work properly...
You could be right.

I still believe in the Penguin being there. The guy's just awesome.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 02:44 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by lord xyz
You could be right.

I still believe in the Penguin being there. The guy's just awesome.

Same here, I will not be surprised if Oswald is in this..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Nolan is using villains unseen, then how about Killer Moth? The anti-Batman?

http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=735

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:19 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Why dont you wanna see Catwoman?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:02 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

If Nolan is using villains unseen, then how about Killer Moth? The anti-Batman?

http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=735

she'll be knocked out easy..

selina would be good, but Chris Nolan doesn't want her

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:52 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not that, I don't think anyone could do her any better than she was done in Batman Begins. Further more, I don't think she can hold a movie on herself without it having that romantic element, or it just being about Batman trying to catch her.

She does happen to be one of my favourite characters.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:18 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
selina would be good, but Chris Nolan doesn't want her

Good.
It's not that I don't like her. She just doesn't seem to be the right type of character/villain to appear in Nolan's Batman universe (if ya get my drift), especially if they were to use the same kind of Catwoman from that lackluster movie of hers. Eww.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:53 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

It's not that, I don't think anyone could do her any better than she was done in Batman Begins.

Catwoman wasn't in Batman Begins.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:59 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Bat Dude

Why the assumption that Bane being in a film must make it Knightfall? The Dark Knight did not directly adapt a Joker/ Two Face story. The same for Begins w/ Scarecrow/ Ra's. Nolan can do pretty much what he wants with the characters, as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:26 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Good.
It's not that I don't like her. She just doesn't seem to be the right type of character/villain to appear in Nolan's Batman universe (if ya get my drift), especially if they were to use the same kind of Catwoman from that lackluster movie of hers. Eww.

Yeah, that Catwoman movie shiite..

No she doesn't, but if Nolan were to tweak his "real world" storytelling then a jewel thief martial artist in rubber could work..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:05 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Catwoman wasn't in Batman Begins.
*Batman Returns.

Man, that was a big **** up.

Originally posted by Kovacs86
Why the assumption that Bane being in a film must make it Knightfall? The Dark Knight did not directly adapt a Joker/ Two Face story. The same for Begins w/ Scarecrow/ Ra's. Nolan can do pretty much what he wants with the characters, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't think it's that, it's just Knightfall is well receieved story-arc, that most people feel fits after The Dark Knight.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 01:40 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 06:44 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Michael Caine talking...

http://www.batman-on-film.com/BATMA...ors_4-9-09.html
Any chance on getting that film that's available outside the US...preferably the UK?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 04:13 PM
Kovacs86

*Batman Returns.

I don't think it's that, it's just Knightfall is well receieved story-arc, that most people feel fits after The Dark Knight.

And yet most people don't seem to realise Bane is actually quite an intelligent guy...

Anyway, who the hell would stand in for Batman? What kind of rogues' gallery would be broken out of Arkham? Just The Joker, maybe Crane... Victor Zsasz? There are so many reasons why this wouldn't work. At least not for years. Animated, it'd be great. But they'd have to keep one good Batman series running for a good couple of decades before they'd reach the point where it could really work in live action!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 05:20 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

*Batman Returns.

In what way ?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 08:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote